Reply if you've received these mentions

1. Experiment Respectfully: Test features freely but maintain respect and civility in all interactions.
    2. Share Feedback: Provide constructive feedback to help improve the forum's functionality.
    3. No Spam: Avoid spamming or excessive testing that disrupts the section.
    4. Stay On-Topic: Keep discussions related to testing and feature exploration.
    5. Respect Privacy: Avoid sharing personal information in your tests.
    6. Report Issues: Notify moderators of any problems or bugs you encounter.
    7. Have Fun Testing: Enjoy your time in the 'Feature Playground' and help us enhance the forum experience for all members!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
But would it be less of a strain if it's just applying to the host usergroup?
Not necessarily. Although our current server generally handles 50+ notifications sent simultaneously quite well for its specs, it's crucial to note that mention notifications aren't sent in batches, unlike the Admin CP feature that allows you to send notifications to multiple users in smaller batches.

Or perhaps we can simply add a Mafia usergroup (I hear your sigh!!) and tag via usergroup itself but I'm obviously not sure that's a thing
If we establish a Mafioso players usergroup, it could be something we plan for in the near future, once we determine the direction our new app, which @Worst and I are still working on, takes the community. While an add-on for this purpose exists, we can experiment with it in the lab first, and find a suitable replacement add-on for that that one add-on I found in the past that allows users to join usergroups we permit to be joinable and moderated.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
iu

I LOVE YOU WATSON!

Back