Request access to the 18+ section here

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I've made the process a bit easier by allowing users to join groups like these via in their account settings.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, but if you're looking to figure out what groups you can join without a link, there is a "Join User Groups" link under "Preferences" under your user drop-down.

tHE6IiE.png

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Nevermind 🙄 the add-on I added was working in our lab, even after the dev supposedly updated it for the XF version we use, but now it went ape shit on our current server. If you lost access and have not been granted access again by tomorrow morning, please post here.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Not very goth of you. The rebellious position would be to join since most people bitch about the ratio of dicks.
Nep, I am so shy that I would die from embarrassment before posting my willy here :smugsloth

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Nep, I am so shy that I would die from embarrassment before posting my willy here :smugsloth

Relieve yourself of Shyness the way I did. Shove a bedpost up your butt, tell everyone in the Booth, and then I will take the mantle of the old ones and spread the great word.

Then you can be the next Bedpost-kun!

Nah jking, I was already shameless exhibitionist filth.

Back