Request access to the 18+ section here

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Is there anything maybe I need to do? 🤔

There shouldn't be... I gave you permission directly and added you to the group. Ral will probably have to come and tell me what's going wrong here.

S
That was a blast from the past

In hindsight I should have known you were Gey the moment you wore that Neptunia avatar :smugsloth

Isn't Neptunia mostly liked by like, overweight straight shut ins who dream of catching Rom and Ram? Which are pretty much the only characters I just nope out of in that game.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
There shouldn't be... I gave you permission directly and added you to the group. Ral will probably have to come and tell me what's going wrong here.

S

Isn't Neptunia mostly liked by like, overweight straight shut ins who dream of catching Rom and Ram? Which are pretty much the only characters I just nope out of in that game.
Okay sounds good. Thanks tho!

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
:smugsloth Isn't Neptunia mostly liked by like, overweight straight shut ins who dream of catching Rom and Ram? Which are pretty much the only characters I just nope out of in that game
Yes but the way you acted after you started wearing that avatar was "closet case weeb femboy 101"

It's also why I am 100% sure that guys like Gin Babby and their group were also in the closet :smugsloth

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Yes but the way you acted after you started wearing that avatar was "closet case weeb femboy 101"

It's also why I am 100% sure that guys like Gin Babby and their group were also in the closet :smugsloth

Gin seems quite straight.

I can still be weeby for games but I've got almost no tolerance for anime anymore. Seen the same plot recycled too much. Same reason I don't watch most Western tv honestly, see the same character tropes over and over and over.

At least with weeb games I can enjoy the gameplay if the story is unbearable.

Back