Request access to the 18+ section here

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Is there anything maybe I need to do?

There shouldn't be... I gave you permission directly and added you to the group. Ral will probably have to come and tell me what's going wrong here.

S
That was a blast from the past

In hindsight I should have known you were Gey the moment you wore that Neptunia avatar

Isn't Neptunia mostly liked by like, overweight straight shut ins who dream of catching Rom and Ram? Which are pretty much the only characters I just nope out of in that game.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Okay sounds good. Thanks tho!

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Isn't Neptunia mostly liked by like, overweight straight shut ins who dream of catching Rom and Ram? Which are pretty much the only characters I just nope out of in that game
Yes but the way you acted after you started wearing that avatar was "closet case weeb femboy 101"

It's also why I am 100% sure that guys like Gin Babby and their group were also in the closet

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Yes but the way you acted after you started wearing that avatar was "closet case weeb femboy 101"

It's also why I am 100% sure that guys like Gin Babby and their group were also in the closet

Gin seems quite straight.

I can still be weeby for games but I've got almost no tolerance for anime anymore. Seen the same plot recycled too much. Same reason I don't watch most Western tv honestly, see the same character tropes over and over and over.

At least with weeb games I can enjoy the gameplay if the story is unbearable.