• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Revolutionary Army vs Big Mom Pirates

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Revs should take this comfortably.

Now I take the Revs feat the same as Jozu's feat. It's impressive to hold Admirals off, but it was stated that either Admiral would have raised the country if they were going all out. Plus we know literally right after Ryogyuko fought Weevil right after, who was hinted at having primebeard power. Plus Fujitora seems to be doing fine as well (despite having bandages). So really I hold there effort YC tier at best.

Morely hard counters Cracker. So he should take that, and Karasu, if he really did injure Fujitora, flashback isn't done yet, then he already has better feats than Smoothie.

Katakuri is stronger than both, but I think Sabo is probably on the Kidd/Law/g4 Luffy bare minimum so he's probably comfortably above Watakuri.

Now knowing Oda, Iva and Kuma are going to be power creeped out the ass. Hell Iva's feats already we agree to be upper commander level so those two pretty much solo the rest of Mom's crew.

And then Dragon in the wings, and I think everyone already assumes he's going to be a Yonkou level fighter. Though who knows after being behind that desk all these years.

Revs should take it.

Back