• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

ROM SPACEKNIGHT vs Genis-Vell

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
CiEPhQF3_2001211456411gpadd.jpg

VS

_M869D9nqxAMzA_yX_m6mJ4r9ionavzOWkvgSs9tSkwC8bu9uMDYzIerxe-msBgGoI3OtlvrkH_K=s0

>Strongest forms
>Full energy
>Bloodlusted

Who wins?

Discuss.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
genis at full power is universal+ (he is at that level), with a good amount of hax, 1vs1 he can solo 99% of dbs

but, nothing multiversal or omniversal, overall obd 2018 was a weird era, i hadn't read genis for a long time

and

i had trusted jakk on that aspect too, but after rereading months ago some of his main issues, lot's of stats in the profile were also wrong

smh

multi eternity would had yeet'd genis like a cui, for example, lmao

the eternity that genis fought, was actually the standard version, lmao [and needed help for that]

both of them are universal, in full power

but since rom had a better display of durability even against the likes of galactus [for a while, still impressive]

that means

6/10, rom wins after a close fight

good game

ps: that omniversal headcanon from the obd 2018 era will get cui'd, easily

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I would also say that Genis has no resistance to getting his Nega-Bands neutralized and de-powered, since rom can easily neutralize universal energy reserves as shown with Jack of Hearts.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
legacy genis can solo toeiland z, in seconds = correct

genis vell can solo the elric verse = corr-

sike

it's 2021 not 2018 :russ

if you want this outcome to be canon, go in spacebattles, not here

you know who you are

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah

Zemo needing to erase Genis from existence because in every possible timeline he destroys everything would make him multiversal minimum. But the megaversal bs Jakk was trying to pull for resisting the chaos wave is bunk though cuz it wouldnt imply he was on Wanda and that level, just that he could resist getting reality warped on that level.

That being said Genis fucks Roms bitch and leaves him paying child support

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Zemo needing to erase Genis from existence because in every possible timeline he destroys everything would make him multiversal minimum.
Your gonna have to explain how, since Genis isn't a universal constant, and he only destroyed the universe in every timeline where Zemo tried to save him, not every single one period.

Earth-238 Jaspers isn't the same as 616 Jaspers, just like how one Genis who destroyed the universe in one timeline isn't the same as another who did the same thing. They don't share and stack power like lego's

Last edited:

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Your gonna have to explain how, since Genis isn't a universal constant, and he only destroyed the universe in every timeline where Zemo tried to save him, not every single one period.
No he hadnt destroyed any timelines at this point. Zemo mentions that eventually, in everytime, Genis destroys everything and that he couldnt save him which us why he did what he did

Earth-238 Jaspers isn't the same as 616 Jaspers, just like how one Genis who destroyed the universe in one timeline isn't the same as another who did the same thing. They don't share and stack power like lego's
No one said they did but fair enough
Rom still gets his bitch taken

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
No he hadnt destroyed any timelines at this point. Zemo mentions that eventually, in everytime, Genis destroys everything and that he couldnt save him which us why he did what he did
Exactly, those are only potential timelines, just like how there's an infinite number of potential timelines where Captain Marvel failed to destroy Thanos's cosmic cube and he proceeded to re-write the universe. Does that make Thanos with a cosmic cube infinitely multiversal because he could've rebooted the universe in an infinite number of potential timelines? No, it doesn't.

No one said they did but fair enough
Rom still gets his bitch taken
Call me when Genis can one-shot universal entities that aren't dying and crippled. Until then, Rom's gonna send that momma's boy back to the grave with his mother.

Back