• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

ROM vs Martian Manhunter

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
p7tqb7Tb_2612201311381gpadd.jpg

VS

pl3wle5o5e541.jpg

>Bloodlusted
>standard gear
>Both at full energy

Round one: ROM vs Post-Crisis J'onn
Round two: ROM vs Rebirth J'onn

Who wins?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
MM is arguably stronger than Xavier...So stronger than someone who can psychically sext his girlfriend across dozens of Galaxies in real time...
About that...
Sxd4UO8ouoTnnF8b6EUqQTeuECKjLrAevhB-2QAR-plRgWdYZgQGBudmNtDHVNlsCUWkqQh-yzDWjQ=s0

cKKEgDSwOGHEqoI9a6t8HOJW0KX21MIKaivEnYlqQelqGtMH3lSG1hefeFEhE5opFLI4Lxem9Mu48g=s0

9pRPFfCKUif_yAz9sEnz0WA6zFzwWz04ZI_Kx4dTg5xvbMNFEiuvKgeOvNHk_QSeCyNwlNV4-2palg=s0

Hybrid mind-fucked Xavier and some of the new-mutants into being apart of his global "breeding" project with pretty much no effort. And Hybrid cannot enter ROM's mind or even trip him up what so ever.

The real issue here might be how ROM's gonna counter intangibility.

MM is better then a guy who makes Moondragon with the Mind Gem still look like a chump TP wise?

IIRC he has some, slightly better feats than Charles. Mostly being able to briefly mellow out the Joker when even Gods and cosmic entities can't do that.

It's debatable, EM always put him above Charles, I always thought they were evenly matched with a solid case being made J'onn slightly edges Charles out..

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
IIRC he has some, slightly better feats than Charles. Mostly being able to briefly mellow out the Joker when even Gods and cosmic entities can't do that.

It's debatable, EM always put him above Charles, I always thought they were evenly matched with a solid case being made J'onn slightly edges Charles out..
Huh, never knew that.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
So we agree that Mind-hax isn't really an option considering Hybrid can shit on Xavier (who's on the same general level as J'onn) and he himself is incapable of doing anything to ROM mentally?

Reactions: Ral

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
6/10 rom wins, good fight overall, ROM is somewhat lucky, cuz he is an effective counter for j'onn with his high level mental/psi resistance, stats wise, ROM in full power and with his high end feats, is stronger too

Back