• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

rom vs the mask vs gladiator vs lobo vs cyborg supes

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
rank them from strongest to weakest

discuss

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Rom > The Mask > Gladiator > Cyborg Supes > Lobo unironically

Since ROM is the only one here with enough mind-hax resistance to not get tempted to actually wear the mask. If we're talking physical? Then it's Rom > Gladiator > Cyborg supes > The Mask > Lobo

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i want to see few more opinions before saying my opinion :yousmart

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I remember the Comic you showed where he easily got the best of Lobo, thought about how his abilities work(basically weaponizes Toon Force) and fully believes he can virtually murder everyone here for free.
You'd be right if this we're a crossover comic. In terms of feats he's much below the stronger peeps.

I have found out something new since then tho, he can live as a spirit without The Mask
U9oVrm8-wfmOMcYWFfaEM7vPf6c_f57Dw-g5eLfc7kupqBjWLEmX4WA8ln71VgUJ2o3asNW133wNS5-M-z9Jl6F49oPJZPC5paQGdeZdyIFJcp3Q0Yf_9QkB6DxC7Jtz3dEl3GtUDA=s0

PsTxoNso5jstq_CWcJoIQd5-jTcJUZimaeTki53KNSPNkyFA3PsTMMRZqTetvWr6OM3HrCtmrCbSiif3hNF3oVuikV6b_hJXFA2dhkoLZle2WdEvZ-C_k1CICk2EuRDTKraim0VTNA=s0
3CIqOvZDSzb0gYCQZ22qR4LRWc64uyAjD1_zDkuyBkOXjGWsQf8W9eGfuxkaHbNZHUpJue35IhZGjyQ2Z90oFPSoeeivuduQ_BSHUTBklLBLGUWv-PNMCLPk82ZhTiOQVnXAp-pvaQ=s0
2g61j4iKhvjx9Nn0u8wlo5-ens--DBkLg0ycYpwqHOsr5Y1wiQPlkFjrp6r_F_2d8gT7HpuFkgpXdhEvlJXlszo1HdtHZjuHEES4JmAuY4eZxqFxW3Aa4IHKYYBjdXWKTG5dkqoHhg=s0

Even if i might disagree with you completely, none of them can kill him either. :yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
so, this is how it goes

i will make two rankings, since the mask is part of the ''unique'' chars in the feats aspect, there is the crossover version (which is even stronger and more hax) and there is the canon version (which is still strong, but not at that level)

so

it goes like this:

rom (full power) > the mask (crossover edition, his hax is too broken) > gladiator (with his high end feats too) > cyborg supes > lobo

and the other is

rom (full power) > gladiator > cyborg supes > lobo > the mask (canon version, he is the weakest and all, but none of them can fully erase him, since he needs high level erasing techs, to fully erase him, but they can still k.o him obv = stills counts as a loss)

not to mention, even comic canon mask can still solo yeehaw, like a cui, lmao, his hax is still broken

Back