RWBY, JNPR & Ozpin vs Fire Emblem bosses gauntlet

Proto234

Distinguished
As the title says, the team & Ozpin are facing against gauntlets of Fire emblem bosses from various era.
Who can they beat & can't?

1. Archanea: Medeus & Gharnef (location: Dragon altar)
2. Valm: Duma, Berkut & Jedah (location: Duma's temple)
3. Jugdral: Julius, Veld, Manfroy & 12 deadlords (one of the deadlords is Raydrik w/Lopytr sword) (location: Belhalla)
4. Elibe: Zephiel, Idunn, Jahn (location: Dragon temple)
5. Magvel: Fomortiis & Riev (location: Darkling woods temple)
6. Telius: Ashera, Black Knight, Dheginsea & Sephiran (location: Ashera tower)
7. Ylisse: Grima & Validar (location: Grimeal temple)
8. Fateslandia: Anankos (location: Valla)
9. Fodlan 1: Hegemon Edelgard, Thales, Umbral beast, Nemesis & 10 elites (location: Shamballa)
10. Fodlan 2: Immaculate one, Dimitri, Catherine, Seteth, Indech & Macuil (location: Fhirdiad)

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Formotiis is the only one I'm not sure on because I don't think he's mentioned to scale to anyone

Immaculate One Anankos Grima (and anyone comparable to Naga) Ashera Idunn likely Julius (Loptous is in the same general tier as Duma/Mila) should have no problem here assuming they aren't weakened - Julius is slower in a worse case scenario but Loptous protects him anyway

Last edited:

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I wasn't entirely sure of dura for BK considering his loss in 1, but he should be above this in series since the legendary weapons > human made tomes, so he possibly could solo actually

I wasn't entirely sure of dura for BK considering his loss in 1, but he should be above this in series since the legendary weapons > human made tomes, so he possibly could solo actually
His armor is also blessed by the Goddess of Order, Ashera. So unless someone in RWBY has something that can bypass godhood, they are not getting through his armor. Was even able to fight evenly with Ike near the end of Radiant Dawn who afterward fought Ashera. Ike at that time had been blessed by Goddess of Chaos, Yune. Ashunera was able to flood the world, with Ashera and Yune being manifestations of her they should probably be around continent level.

Most high-level fighters in Fire Emblem can react and dodge the Bolting spell, that summons a lightning bolt from the clouds.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The blessing on his armor in porisn’t the same as the blessing from Radiant dawn and was lost from the battle in por from what I remember

Edit: the Por blessing still scales above Boltingwhich creates a lightning storm, but it’s not the same as the one used in RD.

Last edited:

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I'd have to rewatch that fight then, from what I remember Zelgius is probably weaker than Kurth seeing how the laguz with Tibarn didn't think he could match his destructive output and Zelgius is around laguz king level, but I could be remembering wrong

To be fair, this was Ike being blessed the first time before being blessed a second time for the fight against Dheginsea. I don’t know how much difference in power Ike has compared to being blessed once or twice

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The difference in blessings is pretty huge going by Tibarn or Nhaesala's (I'm not sure exactly which offhand) dialogue to Dheginsea, since I'm pretty sure they admit Ashera couldn't take him lightly in battle, Dheginsea also claims the Awakened godess's blessing in RD are equal to one another

EDIT: seeing how Ashera was? asleep and Yune is sealed, it's possible the Black Knight's armor is just ancient and the early blessing was put on it a long time ago. I couldn't give you a quote for this though.

Back