• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Sailor Moon vs Genis-Vell

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
upside to the Genis downgrades is it actually opens the door for some potentially interesting matches

manga version for Sailor Moon
how does this go

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
To be exact the energy of 2 Silver Crystals colliding would destroy the universe and Sailor Cosmos is > the form of Sailor which is above that

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
universe level+ > universal threat hype

guy even caused a big bang during the eternity event, at full power

even survived attacks from omega thanos (a being which was thanos's clone mixed galactus's dna and was stated to be in several occasions as strong as the og and in others, even stronger than galactus = we go by the minimum still = universal+)

i mean ok

let's not underestimate now genis that much after the downgrade

genis can still solo 99% of dbs while sailor moon verse gets cui'd even by the likes of rof saga golden lizard, the walking L, lmao

let's not mention hax now, like causality manipulation, space/time techs, reality warping, high level illusions, can become non corporeal for a while, can bfr others to various dimensions, etc

genis still two shots the verse, i say two shots, in case he is bored and misses the first shot, lmao

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
universe level+ > universal threat hype

guy even caused a big bang during the eternity event, at full power

even survived attacks from omega thanos (a being which was thanos's clone mixed galactus's dna and was stated to be in several occasions as strong as the og and in others, even stronger than galactus = we go by the minimum still = universal+)

i mean ok

let's not underestimate now genis that much after the downgrade

genis can still solo 99% of dbs while sailor moon verse gets cui'd even by the likes of rof saga golden lizard, the walking L, lmao

let's not mention hax now, like causality manipulation, space/time techs, reality warping, high level illusions, can become non corporeal for a while, can bfr others to various dimensions, etc

genis still two shots the verse, i say two shots, in case he is bored and misses the first shot, lmao

Yup

cosmic awareness is bullshit :skully

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
well, you believe rom can one punch Genis.

When at the very least, it's an extreme diff fight either way.

Back