Self Reference Engine vs. Marvel and DC.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Location neutral multiverse.
The characters are at the peak of their powers.
The characters know nothing about each other.
Anyway, I finished Respect Threads about SRE, so why not.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
from the last SRE thread you had made, I remember you talked about a recursion type loop of infinite multiverses

so it'd be megaversal+ by our terminology which is pretty high up there, but it wouldn't clear or anything.

Havent had a chance to read through your newest feat thread for the book though

Mr.OMG

Paramount
from the last SRE thread you had made, I remember you talked about a recursion type loop of infinite multiverses

so it'd be megaversal+ by our terminology which is pretty high up there, but it wouldn't clear or anything.

Havent had a chance to read through your newest feat thread for the book though
The Giant Knowledge Corps was able to create a full internal multiverse through dreams, and the inhabitants of this internal multiverse also used dreams to create their own internal multiverse, thus creating a hierarchy of multiverses, although this sounds rather impressive, but the Giant Knowledge Corps did this somewhere in the middle of the book, and then of course they became much stronger, soon they could be called all-powerful. But because they became omnipotent within the hierarchy of intelligence and step in the hierarchy of logic, they realized that their whole world was just a fiction of one writer. And so on, in short, the Giant Knowledge Corps are practically the weakest beings, not counting humans. So the hierarchy of multiverse is just the beginning of the beginning.

Back