• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Sephiroth (NT Dissidia) vs Goku Black

Blocky

Illustrious
so who wins?

Round 1: Speed unequal

Round 2: Speed equal

Bonus Round: Who is the better villain quality-wise?

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Round 1: Speed unequal

Round 2: Speed equal
Doesn't matter on account DBS doesn't have anything remotely as fast as Knights of the Round crossing their dimension filled with galaxies, nebulae, and stars in seconds.

Because the most bullshit speed feat was apparently hidden untranslated in the KotR attack description from the ultimania, so that's neat.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The remake has also granted him the time manipulation range to send himself and Cloud to the end of the planet’s life span for BFR is potential too

That’s range beyond the shown control of what we saw from Super IIRC.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The remake has also granted him the time manipulation range to send himself and Cloud to the end of the planet’s life span for BFR is potential too

That’s range beyond the shown control of what we saw from Super IIRC.
Isn’t that just time travel? Black would be back regardless, the Time Ring is just gonna anchor him, just like it did in his first fight with Goku

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Isn’t that just time travel? Black would be back regardless, the Time Ring is just gonna anchor him, just like it did in his first fight with Goku
Range is significantly beyond what’s shown in DB if it’s truly the end of the planet’s lifespan.

Black didn’t show substantial control in their ability to travel time either IIRC. The ring just allowed him to exist as a paradox.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Don't know.

The Supreme Kaioshins time rings let them travel back into the past as far as they want. It was forbidden to use them to travel the far future (or maybe I have this inverted) but they did travel hundreds of thousands of years with the time rings. Also its more like it anchors a person beyond the normal flow of time and space with the whole Beerus hakaiing a different incarnation of Zamasu.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Been a while since I saw Super. Completely forgot them traveling through time to see how that civilization developed.

The latter is what I meant by being able to exist as a paradox though. He was killed in the past via Hakai, but continued to exist acausal/atemporal in the future

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Range is significantly beyond what’s shown in DB if it’s truly the end of the planet’s lifespan.

Black didn’t show substantial control in their ability to travel time either IIRC. The ring just allowed him to exist as a paradox.
We don’t know how long the planet will live to in FF7

It’s not Black’s control, the ring is gonna drag him out of there either way because it’s not his era. It’s why the portal opened up when he was fighting Goku and took him back to the future

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
We don’t know how long the planet will live to in FF7
While I’m not about to peg it until the Remake finishes in 2-3 decades, I’m not about to assume cosmic bullshit exists on a scale of time smaller than in our world. Meta physics aside, science is broadly present enough for slow burn processes like evolution to be assumed present.
It’s not Black’s control, the ring is gonna drag him out of there either way because it’s not his era. It’s why the portal opened up when he was fighting Goku and took him back to the future
Was that how it worked? It really has been a bit.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
While I’m not about to peg it until the Remake finishes in 2-3 decades, I’m not about to assume cosmic bullshit exists on a scale of time smaller than in our world. Meta physics aside, science is broadly present enough for slow burn processes like evolution to be assumed present.
I guess, yeah. I don’t think we’re gonna get more information about it anytime soon

Was that how it worked? It really has been a bit.
Yeah, it dragged Black back to the future against his will

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>We don't know how long the planet will live in ff7

I mean technically we do thanks to the epilogue. It was around 300 years after og ff7 where Red 13 somehow reproduced asexually and had kids :mjlol. Yes I know before crisis introduced a female memes of whatever his species is but I prefer my theory on the subject :skully.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
>We don't know how long the planet will live in ff7

I mean technically we do thanks to the epilogue. It was around 300 years after og ff7 where Red 13 somehow reproduced asexually and had kids :mjlol. Yes I know before crisis introduced a female memes of whatever his species is but I prefer my theory on the subject :skully.

First of all, it was 500 years.

Second, this ending actively shows that the planet has returned to stability with humanity either gone, straight up abandoning Midgar, and/or returning to the ways of the Ancients.

Either way it is implied that (unless another major threat arrives afterwards) the planet is going to live on much longer than 500 years.

Back