Shadowman Runs a Gantlet

Es_

Straight Silver
At his strongest he was leeching off necromatic energy like Darque was and was able to visibly harm him with it several times and even defeat him irc Im still rereading stuff but going off memory thats the norm by late book

mH2OXJDBRBgRpQUA_wwAzuYag6i5ewy1X9nGnxE2n0lgA_G0FmT41iynamz-HiW0zcTsjdpz7Johs0.png

935MKM-cQtbjkO7zqewiX8JYiLf_QlSAbvtfrWbDEXmT8YrSocMtRg99_-CF1LuPiOE7DRRKaoRWs0.png

Es_

Straight Silver
How strong is this God? I just want to make certain because Index and Fate would be the big ones but it's already obvious from those 2 pages alone he would bitchslap RWBY and Azur Lane.
Its in refrence to the fact both Darqe and Shadowman got a powerboost from the Chaos event that gave their necromatic energy a boost

And base Darque was like capable of making Dr Eclipse whos a being of pure necrotic Energy and capable of fucking up solar

And Shadowman Could harm Darque while both were amped so yeah its pretty up there just by speculating via scaling

Its in refrence to the fact both Darqe and Shadowman got a powerboost from the Chaos event that gave their necromatic energy a boost

And base Darque was like capable of making Dr Eclipse whos a being of pure necrotic Energy and capable of fucking up solar

And Shadowman Could harm Darque while both were amped so yeah its pretty up there just by speculating via scaling

Yeah it's already sounding it like he solos every series here unless I'm missing something important here. Still, I get a hell of a chuckle at Magical Index being majorly fucked.

Explain the details about that lol

Basically Magical Index is basically what Spacebattles loves to complain Fate is(Hard to get into, feats make no sense, Purple Prose out the ass, etc, etc.) so to cut to the chase, they basically go full retard with it in every VS. battle it's in and go full stupid with how feats are shown there(Actually believing a weakened Archangel Gabriel blotted out all of the Stars in the sky itself for one) and believes Accelerator can vector away attacks that are multi-versal despite the author explicitly notes there is only a singular universe.

So it's funny seeing this dude waste the fuck out of Index for me as I don't really care if Fate loses to stronger series like I don't care Zidane would get spanked by the higher end Final Fantasy protagonists... but I know if even one of those guys saw this, they would be throwing fits and trying to make spite matchups over there to make themselves feel better. :oldryoma
EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention they love trying to make Touma come out as Superhuman because "He got thrown into a Steel Container and kept fighting" despite the fact that he has been consistently put into the hospital by lesser shit(including singular bullet wounds) and can get his ass kicked by unarmed U.S. Special Forces with no heightened abilities...

Es_

Straight Silver
Basically Magical Index is basically what Spacebattles loves to complain Fate is(Hard to get into, feats make no sense, Purple Prose out the ass, etc, etc.) so to cut to the chase, they basically go full retard with it in every VS. battle it's in and go full stupid with how feats are shown there(Actually believing a weakened Archangel Gabriel blotted out all of the Stars in the sky itself for one) and believes Accelerator can vector away attacks that are multi-versal despite the author explicitly notes there is only a singular universe.

So it's funny seeing this dude waste the fuck out of Index for me as I don't really care if Fate loses to stronger series like I don't care Zidane would get spanked by the higher end Final Fantasy protagonists... but I know if even one of those guys saw this, they would be throwing fits and trying to make spite matchups over there to make themselves feel better. :oldryoma
EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention they love trying to make Touma come out as Superhuman because "He got thrown into a Steel Container and kept fighting" despite the fact that he has been consistently put into the hospital by lesser shit(including singular bullet wounds) and can get his ass kicked by unarmed U.S. Special Forces with no heightened abilities...
wbrT6k621uQ1Aj_RCkSJ-2tG-JV2Mi_8MARvIxsJkpAy982jgNaudVC7fnmC78YvHuS37my_mpCF=s1600

Meanwhile Jack can beat dudes to death barehanded at his weakest lol

At his strongest he was leeching off necromatic energy like Darque was and was able to visibly harm him with it several times and even defeat him irc Im still rereading stuff but going off memory thats the norm by late book

mH2OXJDBRBgRpQUA_wwAzuYag6i5ewy1X9nGnxE2n0lgA_G0FmT41iynamz-HiW0zcTsjdpz7Johs0.png

935MKM-cQtbjkO7zqewiX8JYiLf_QlSAbvtfrWbDEXmT8YrSocMtRg99_-CF1LuPiOE7DRRKaoRWs0.png
Doesn't Shadowman get hauled away by a crowd of zombies, and some other guy seals/banish Darque while he's distracted in the Chaos arc?

Es_

Straight Silver
Doesn't Shadowman get hauled away by a crowd of zombies, and some other guy seals/banish Darque while he's distracted in the Chaos arc?
Yes

But he could still harm him openly as stated he could possibly rival him if he wasnt driven insane by it

Said zombies were also amped with Darque power

Last edited:
Like you said, Shadowman was amped by the necromantic energy. In other times Darque beats him easily. Darque casually drives him insane if I remember right.

Es_

Straight Silver
Like you said, Shadowman was amped by the necromantic energy. In other times Darque beats him easily. Darque casually drives him insane if I remember right.
Im aware but his strongest forms are usable in this seeing this is the OBD lmao

Also theres the implied final fight between him and Darque I mostly but that has little detail but they are connected in such a manner

And yes he got turned into a Blood runner but he resisted being exploded if thats what you mean which in itself is a feat in itself aganst mind and soulfuck imo

Im aware but his strongest forms are usable in this seeing this is the OBD lmao

And yes he got turned into a Blood runner but he resisted being exploded if thats what you mean which in itself is a feat in itself aganst mind and soulfuck imo
Ah I see, the amp was temporary after all. If we're using Shadowman during this event he pretty much steamrolls.

Reactions: Es_
Back