• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) vs Neferpitou (HunterXHunter)

Bob74h

The Supreme King
unknown.png
unknown.png

Anime versions
In character but motivated to kill
Starting distance, 100 ft
Setting, Meruem's tower
Pitou on guard duty, Sees shalltear flying into view so she jumps at her.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Shalltear should be 6.2 Mt if we use the lake scaling from the novels... haven't seen anyone trying to scale that thing from the anime yet.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is Neferpitou town or city level after CT's calcs? That alongside any potential speed difference might be the deciding factor here.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, pretty sure Nef dies. Fallen Down didn't effect Shalltear at all, closest thing that comes close to that is the rose bomb iirc.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Is Neferpitou town or city level after CT's calcs? That alongside any potential speed difference might be the deciding factor here.
What's the consensus on this speed feat?

screenshot-nimbus-capture-2022-02-17-18-09-07.png

At the bottom following Vampire Bats, Shalltear is stated to move so fast that she created fire. And it doesn't seem she uses flames to fly. (Iirc, she uses a fly spell to fly, same as ainz)

E

Example

Unconfirmed
@Thegoldenboy2188 It also says right after that the trail that Shalltear leaves behind is similar to that of a jet.

Real life jets can leave trails in the sky even at supersonic speeds btw.

I don't think that she moved so fast that she literally created fire from speed alone (and the friction of air acting directly against her movement).

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Overlord getting stomped by HxH of all things
A shocking moment indeed

Back