Shang-Chi (MCU) runs a OPM gauntlet

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Have any of his feats from the last fight been calcd? Someone said he scales to top tiers do to a statement but I don't think most here accepted it

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Have any of his feats from the last fight been calcd? Someone said he scales to top tiers do to a statement but I don't think most here accepted it
Wenwu is gonna fight Odin with the 10 Rings in the next season for What if, and based on the trailer it looks like he’s smirking the entire time while Odin looks serious

I think the MCU has given more than enough evidence for Shang to be top tier, him being inexperienced is the issue

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah

when asked if Shang Chi’s power level is on par with or stronger than Thor and Hulk, the director of the movie said by the end of the movie he’s on a similar level to “our favorite superheroes from the MCU”

so there’s that

of course he doesn’t know the full answer to that and said they’ll explore it in later films

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>not making it Odin vs Thanos

easiest thing in the world and they dropped the ball

then again What-If made Thanos a jobber so it shouldn’t be a surprise :mjlol
MCU Thanos is too much of a jobber :mjlol

that movie still had hot dog water level feats
eh

visually it’s more impressive than most of the MCU. MCU characters just aren’t impressive, there’s no shame in admitting that tbh

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
what-if is so trash lol

how you gonna build up a villain for ten years, actually have him live up to the hype in his movies, and then immediately shit on him in all the side material

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I imagine it’s that meme comic where the one sensible guy suggests the Odin vs Thanos booking and he gets thrown out the window
No joke

I don’t like how the MCU handles its characters power-wise

Odin should be this mysteriously powerful being. But not only is he weaker than his daughter, his daughter was killed in battle. Which sets a hard cap on him

Thanos they already turned into a joke now that they’re introducing all these characters that could have handled him

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Can I just say, that I love how instead of actually answering what was posed for this thread, its been mostly just(rightfully) trashing the MCU or trashing the way they handled What-if. :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>not making it Odin vs Thanos

easiest thing in the world and they dropped the ball

then again What-If made Thanos a jobber so it shouldn’t be a surprise :mjlol
Didn't Thanos wait until Odin was out of the picture before invading Earth? :hm
I'd think the winner would be pretty clear then.

Back