• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Shin Megami Tensei/MegaTen Feats and Discussion Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Demiurge-1.jpg

ITT: FUCK GOD​

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
so what the main feats for the series Scaling n such
What do you mean by series scaling?

The Great Will/YHVH is the top dog and one of his avatars, the main Kagautsuchi runs the Amala Universe which is basically a megaverse or constantly evolving and expanding realm where every realm (world) is constantly being created, destroyed, then reincarnated. This includes both within and beyond time-space/casuality itself as those who couldn't participate in the Conception were cast beyond the Amala.

Persona series generally operates on a much lower power level then the main games (Megami Tensei I & II, Shin Megami Tensei I, II, If..., III/Nocturne, Strange Journey/DEEP/Redux, IV, and IV Apocalypse/Final, and V). Some are at a similar level of universal to multiversal feats and entities like Devil Survivor and Digital Devil Saga series.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Is that the fuck boy from SMT IV - Apocalypse?
no that's nanashi, nahobino's the new guy with the sword and long hair from V

when the game dropped I remember talking to @Atem about it a little bit, apparently he not only beats DemiFiend he beats a version of Lucifer that had killed YHVH or something

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
no that's nanashi, nahobino's the new guy with the sword and long hair from V

when the game dropped I remember talking to @Atem about it a little bit, apparently he not only beats DemiFiend he beats a version of Lucifer that had killed YHVH or something
Sounds retarded tbh

I need to talk to Rob since I don't plan on getting a switch anytime soon just for SMT V

are nanashi and flynn about equal ?

I think it's hard to say really as again, I'm not all that deep into SMT.
It more depends on how you see being able to defeat both halves of Satan and being seen as so useful, the other Gods basically steal you to use as their weapon vs. you basically being able to defeat YHVH with alot of help but still is the main power and force to do so.

I would say Nanashi is stronger but not by a huge amount.
I would still say Aleph kicks his ass as well as Demi-Fiend.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Flynn is weaker than Tadano last I checked

Don't know about Nanashi Apoc was the sole game in years I straight up ignored completely

Back