• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Shinrabanshō-man vs Kirby

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Kirby can use all copy abilities from their series.

Setting: The Moon

Scenario 1: No Restrictions
Scenario 2: Speed Equal
Bonus Scenario:
If Shinrabanshō-man wins either scenario can he clear the rest of the Kirby verse gauntlet style?
Vice versa for Kirby, if they win can they go on to beat Evangelist Haumea despite her fate manip?

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Shinrabanshoman meets a real God and gets screwed.
How so? Does Kirby have a counter to Shinrabanshoman’s time hax (time stop and time rewind) or his ability to manipulate the concept of death?

I do think Kirby might be able to resist being transmuted by his reality warping. But his other abilities could definitely make up for that along with comparable physical stats.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Though also worth noting is SBM's Soul Manipulation.

aIloi3O_d.webp

If he can turn Evangelist Haumea's tears back into souls and subsequently resurrect them I don't see why he can't just rip Kirby's soul out of their body.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Pretty certain Kirby is far, far faster and his powerup modes are beyond anything Shinrabanshoman can do.
There is a speed equal scenario (though to be fair SBM is also FTL just not as far into it as Kirby is with his Warp Star and his time hax helps mitigate the disadvantage to a degree even in the scenario with no restrictions). And I'm pretty sure the OBD has had Kirby pegged at Large Planet level+ at max for a while.

I know there's small black holes and shit but none of those ever got accepted as being legit (I remember Tonathan pushing that shit super hard in blogs back on NF and getting shut down every time).

But if there's some hax you'd like to bring up for Kirby that can counter SBM's hax I could see there being some OP stuff worth mentioning. Heck I do remember Kirby in Forgotten Land getting a Copy Ability that let him stop time himself (Time Crash I think it was called). Whether that would mean he can resist another character's timestop is up for debate though (and there's definitely no reason it would stop Shinra's time rewind).

EDIT: Found Kirby's profile https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php?view=article&id=2758&catid=8 .

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Er, I believe Kirby is considered Universal nowadays due to the cosmic nature of some of the more recent end bosses, as well as the confirmation that Kirby is actually the same thing as the super boss serving as the origin of Dark Matter.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Er, I believe Kirby is considered Universal nowadays due to the cosmic nature of some of the more recent end bosses, as well as the confirmation that Kirby is actually the same thing as the super boss serving as the origin of Dark Matter.
You sure that's not VSBW wank? I'll accept it if the OBD has actually come to that consensus. But I would like to see a thread where it's shown to be generally agreed upon if you could link one for me.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If its one thing I can say about vsbwiki is that their kirby profile is pretty legit since they provide links and scans to most of the things in question like kirby being stated multiple times to possess infinite power, kirby outrunning black holes, etc, etc.

its actually pretty in depth and expansive. Which is wild considering how funky some of their other profiles are outside of the kirbyverse

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Every so often VSBW will have a profile where they actually have proper sources for the shit they say. It's not much but sometimes there are a few works where the stuff you'll find is legit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Nintendo just kinda throws whatever the fuck they want into kirby games so he just gets more bullshit as time goes on
:hestonpls

Like the soul thing that was mentioned

Kirby is able to actually absorb others souls into himself like he does in the most recent game and can also find things that lack souls like some sort of sixth sense. also if killed he can just bring himself back to life using his own soul and he can't be hurt in this state even by things that normally would hurt souls

Even other Ghost Kirbys can't hurt Ghost Kirby is he goes into Vanish mode.

Shinra is doing fuck all with his Soul Hax
laughing-chris-evans.gif

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
If its one thing I can say about vsbwiki is that their kirby profile is pretty legit since they provide links and scans to most of the things in question like kirby being stated multiple times to possess infinite power, kirby outrunning black holes, etc, etc.

its actually pretty in depth and expansive. Which is wild considering how funky some of their other profiles are outside of the kirbyverse

I mean the black hole shit has existed for a while. But I remember clear as day every time Tonathan tried to push that shit in the blogs back on NF it was shut down. And one of the people who debunked it was Regicide one of the resident Nintendo experts on NF.

And “infinite power” just sounds like vague hyperbole to me. It could just as easily mean Kirby’s stamina is nigh-limitless, that he can maintain the same level of power no matter how long he fights.

Nintendo just kinda throws whatever the fuck they want into kirby games so he just gets more bullshit as time goes on
:hestonpls

Like the soul thing that was mentioned

Kirby is able to actually absorb others souls into himself like he does in the most recent game and can also find things that lack souls like some sort of sixth sense. also if killed he can just bring himself back to life using his own soul and he can't be hurt in this state even by things that normally would hurt souls

Even other Ghost Kirbys can't hurt Ghost Kirby is he goes into Vanish mode.

Shinra is doing fuck all with his Soul Hax
laughing-chris-evans.gif
Ok, Kirby has an answer to one of Shinrabanshoman’s haxes then (though I will say Shinra’s soul hax is not low level by any means given he resurrected an entire planet’s worth of souls at once, and the version of death he created could alter everyone’s souls to remove their fire powers). Shinra is able to interact with noncorporeal beings though given he could kick the embodiment of despair after it left Haumea’s body.

But what about the conceptual death manipulation? If Shinra changes what it means for Kirby to die or how easy it is for him to die he could make it impossible for Kirby to win. By decreasing the value of life Shinra made everyone in his world pseudo immortal.

And what would Kirby be able to do to bypass Shinra’s time manipulation?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Another thing. Given Lord Death is just a summon for Shinra he could also command him to use any of his haxes that he showed in Soul Eater.

Like for instance (and I’m only bringing this up since VSBW stuff is being treated at face value for Kirby) VSBW mentions in Lord Death’s profile and I quote

Empathic Manipulation (Can take away the emotion of every humans on Earth, turning them into mere puppets. Stripped away his own fear in order to create Asura)”

What would Kirby be able to do against that? Kirby clearly has emotions given he’s been able to express happiness, anger, and sadness across the games. So Shinra could command Lord Death to take away those emotions and turn him into a puppet.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I mean the black hole shit has existed for a while. But I remember clear as day every time Tonathan tried to push that shit in the blogs back on NF it was shut down. And one of the people who debunked it was Regicide one of the resident Nintendo experts on NF.
1. Thats tonathan man couldn't push a pebble on the ground
2. New Games means new feats and new evidence to look at
And “infinite power” just sounds like vague hyperbole to me. It could just as easily mean Kirby’s stamina is nigh-limitless, that he can maintain the same level of power no matter how long he fights.
It depends on how you take the wording

Ok, Kirby has an answer to one of Shinrabanshoman’s haxes then (though I will say Shinra’s soul hax is not low level by any means given he resurrected an entire planet’s worth of souls at once, and the version of death he created could alter everyone’s souls to remove their fire powers). Shinra is able to interact with noncorporeal beings though given he could kick the embodiment of despair after it left Haumea’s body.
So can Ghost Kirby and even they can't interact with other Ghost Kirbys should they decide to vanish.
But what about the conceptual death manipulation? If Shinra changes what it means for Kirby to die or how easy it is for him to die he could make it impossible for Kirby to win. By decreasing the value of life Shinra made everyone in his world pseudo immortal.
Kirby can bring himself back to life regardless of how Shinra changes death. Him changing death doesnt change what Ghost Kirby is.
And what would Kirby be able to do to bypass Shinra’s time manipulation?
Beam Mage Kirby can stop time

Another thing. Given Lord Death is just a summon for Shinra he could also command him to use any of his haxes that he showed in Soul Eater.

Like for instance (and I’m only bringing this up since VSBW stuff is being treated at face value for Kirby) VSBW mentions in Lord Death’s profile and I quote

Empathic Manipulation (Can take away the emotion of every humans on Earth, turning them into mere puppets. Stripped away his own fear in order to create Asura)”

What would Kirby be able to do against that? Kirby clearly has emotions given he’s been able to express happiness, anger, and sadness across the games. So Shinra could command Lord Death to take away those emotions and turn him into a puppet.
Unless Death is higher than Void/Void Termina hes not going to take Kirbys emotions away. and Void/Void Termina who is the ancestor of all possibilites within the Kirbyverse

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
universal shinra simply reality warps kirby out of existence :wow

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
1. Thats tonathan man couldn't push a pebble on the ground
I remember the reasons why they were debunked as well. Stuff like most of them never actually being called Black Holes in-game (so they could just be a dark vortex of energy that wouldn’t have the same mechanics that give Blackholes their power), and most of them being very small in comparison to IRL black holes.

And the simple fact that Kirby has very consistently done planetary feats, nothing remotely comparable to the destruction of a solar system let alone a universe.

Even in the newest game this still holds true with Kirby needing assistance to overpower the TK of Fecto Elfilis who was going to crash Popstar into the Forgotten Land with their TK.
2. New Games means new feats and new evidence to look at
Link them then. I’d be happy to look back and provide scans for anything I claim for Shinra in response.
It depends on how you take the wording

Honestly to me that looks like the claim is Kirby has infinite power BECAUSE of their copy abilities, not innately. Infinite in that context doesn’t mean each ability is infinitely destructive but infinite potential due to the sheer variety of different abilities Kirby can use.

Regardless that statement isn’t clear enough to be used as some end all be all feat. Just like I wouldn’t use the wank VSBW has for Adolla treating it as a separate universe when it’s really just the collective unconscious.
So can Ghost Kirby and even they can't interact with other Ghost Kirbys should they decide to vanish.
Can Kirby still attack while vanishing? If not then that’s just a delay tactic rather than an indefinite defense. Especially when Shinra can just rewind time before Kirby vanishes and attack then.
Kirby can bring himself back to life regardless of how Shinra changes death. Him changing death doesnt change what Ghost Kirby is.
Let me ask you this. Do you claim Ghost Kirby is unkillable even to someone who can attack them while they’re in that form? Cause the way I see it, Ghost Kirby’s vanish just sounds like another layer of intangibility.

Shinra can destroy the embodiment of despair, so in my eyes as long he can find an opportunity to attack Ghost Kirby while they aren’t using vanish (and time rewind would provide that opportunity) he can put him down permanently.
Beam Mage Kirby can stop time
Ok? Has Kirby been shown resisting another character’s time hax though. Shinra would have greater control of time given he can not just stop it but rewind it (and by EOS Shinra is straight up unaffected by his brother’s timestop and can attack alongside him while he’s using it, and that’s before they fuse into Shinrabanshoman).

Having time hax doesn’t make you immune to another character’s time hax unless you have the feats to show you can passively negate it. Jojo had a pretty damn good example of this with the Jotaro and Dio fight where neither Jotaro or Dio can act within the other’s timestop when their own timestop has ran out.

Unless Death is higher than Void/Void Termina hes not going to take Kirbys emotions away. and Void/Void Termina who is the ancestor of all possibilites within the Kirbyverse
What does that have to do with empathic manipulation resistance?

It sounds like you’re just saying Kirby can resist all haxes, even one’s he’s never had to deal with before because he’s fought a “god”. The “ancestor of possibilities” is some random lore text I’m assuming, but I don’t think that can be extrapolated that much unless we actually see it in practice.

It’s like if in Bleach instead of Ywhach actually using The Almighty we were just told that he can use a vague ability involving timelines and we never saw it put into action. Too many assumptions involved.

Kirby defeated Magolor who can use the universe itself as a weapon, including a multitude of galaxies.

After Magolor’s defeat, the universe itself began crumbling.

latest

Defeated Landia EX three times powered by the Master Crown which had also powered Magolor.

Landia EX wasn’t holding back.
latest

Defeated Dark Tarzana and stronger than Parallel Landia, who is stronger than Landia EX.
latest

Defeated Marx Soul who created a universe with countless stars.

After Marx Soul’s defeat, the universe ceased to exist.

Defeated Dark Mind who nearly conquered both Mirror Dimension and Dreamland.
gCHe7wX_d.webp

Mirror Dimension is a universe with countless stars.
latest

Dark Mind not only corrupted it but can manipulate it.
OblongDisguisedBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

Fought Void Termina who was going to destroy everything in Kirby’s universe.
latest

He will bring the end of all tomorrows.
latest

He was born only to destroy and is known as the Destroyer of Worlds.
latest

May your symphony of tragedy cause the end of everything.
latest

Void Termina is a bigger threat than Marx and the Soul of Sectonia who absorbed four Miracle Fruits, whose origins derive from turning Kirby into Big Bang Kirby.

Kirby could just fuck off to another planet and play baseball to smash a meteor into Fire Force’s planet.

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Kirby defeated Magolor who can use the universe itself as a weapon, including a multitude of galaxies.

After Magolor’s defeat, the universe itself began crumbling.

latest

Defeated Landia EX three times powered by the Master Crown which had also powered Magolor.

Landia EX wasn’t holding back.
latest

Defeated Dark Tarzana and stronger than Parallel Landia, who is stronger than Landia EX.
latest

Defeated Marx Soul who created a universe with countless stars.

After Marx Soul’s defeat, the universe ceased to exist.

Defeated Dark Mind who nearly conquered both Mirror Dimension and Dreamland.
gCHe7wX_d.webp

Mirror Dimension is a universe with countless stars.
latest

Dark Mind not only corrupted it but can manipulate it.
OblongDisguisedBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

Fought Void Termina who was going to destroy everything in Kirby’s universe.
latest

He will bring the end of all tomorrows.
latest

He was born only to destroy and is known as the Destroyer of Worlds.
latest

May your symphony of tragedy cause the end of everything.
latest

Void Termina is a bigger threat than Marx and the Soul of Sectonia who absorbed four Miracle Fruits, whose origins derive from turning Kirby into Big Bang Kirby.

How many of these are provably full-sized universes and not just pocket dimensions? And what proof you have the random cosmic patterns in the background of the video you posted for Magalor are actually galaxies?

Cause to me a lot of this sounds like the wank people would use for Kaguya when they say she created dimensions that had stars. And I sure as shit know the OBD doesn't give accept that as the Narutoverse has remained planet level at max for as long as I can remember.

For another example there's Mundus from DMC. He also does the same shit yet the DMC verse has remained continent level at max because we don't just take it at face value.

I think it's important to apply the same standard across every series we use. So unless there's a significant enough difference from those examples I don't see why this should be accepted when they weren't.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How many of these are provably full-sized universes and not just pocket dimensions? And what proof you have the random cosmic patterns in the background of the video you posted for Magalor are actually galaxies?

Cause to me a lot of this sounds like the wank people would use for Kaguya when they say she created dimensions that had stars. And I sure as shit know the OBD doesn't give accept that as the Narutoverse has remained planet level at max for as long as I can remember.

For another example there's Mundus from DMC. He also does the same shit yet the DMC verse has remained continent level at max because we don't just take it at face value.

I think it's important to apply the same standard across every series we use. So unless there's a significant enough difference from those examples I don't see why this should be accepted when they weren't.

Kazuya and Mundys never actually do anything with their supposed "universes" while the characters above actually damage/destroy them. And Kaguya/Mundus are both surpassed in-universe by beings who have limits way beneath that, whereas the ones above Magalor and the others have their own universal type feats and require Kirby to access some higher power to fight them

Back