Shinrabanshoman Method of Test

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Alright, lets take Shinrabanshoman through some tests. He goes to each verse and takes on the entire thing, first gauntlet style then all at once.

Round 1 - NNT

Round 2 - One Piece

Round 3 - Bleach

Round 4 - Naruto

Round 5 - DBZ (no Super or GT)

Bonus round: Shinrabanshoman instead decides to fix their worlds like he did his own, what does he do? :maybe

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So, basic feats for this dude.

First some context, Shinrabanshoman is the fusion of the main protagonist Shinra with his brother and mother via soul shennanigans and is functionally the incarnation of the concept of hope (I think). They were facing off against the Evangelist/Haumea, who had covered the entire planet in the black flames of Adolla, an alternate dimension born of humanity's despair.

This is what it looked like when the fight starts:
efa2e17e521d2deb4061d79dbe1a07a11941dc7c_181355_870_1248.jpg

The black flames are the incarnation of humanity's unconscious despair and self destructive desires. Haumea tries to hit Shinrabanshoman with them and....
e63fae84dca9ff441894a9143f078ad91b04a82f_231938_870_1248.jpg

ef295187d153793274b8d3d92383755df510daa1_231113_870_1248.jpg

He then kicks the ground and does it on an even larger scale

740725d2d04c36c9aff86b0703a35194bb2e6f0d_226439_870_1248.jpg

He then makes a giant whale with shoujo magical girl eyes because now he's just fucking with the Evangelist

bda421b77b120c7518a4af4ac32342c2d41cfcb2_344176_1739_1248.jpg

Evangelist tries to blast him, he catches the attack and tosses it into the air, creating an atmosphere that rains down and extinguishes the literal embodiment of human despair :catskully

96469845fda000fb0adc5d0a2baa510492551a73_170356_870_1248.jpg

f87ae0306ac50e96be487108d240253dacce2b41_203529_870_1248.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
9b8p4hq1fse81.jpg

mo623ks1fse81.jpg

that's what he does to the first 4 verses, in seconds :russ

against z toeiland, any upper cell saga/movie 8 broly char and onwards, oneshots with superior physical stats and all

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Even the sun punch can't save him from DBZ, huh? Ah well, to be honest I was expecting him to get tripped up earlier because of some weird hax I forgot or maybe Boruto did something else weird with the aliens :skully

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
He murders the first 4 easily, he's faster than manga DB by a good margin can't remember when he's at a DC disadvantage though, and toei DB he stops where Blade said

E

Example

Unconfirmed
So...is the black flames feat considered Multi-Continental since it covered the surface of the entire Earth, or is it planetary?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
He murders the first 4 easily, he's faster than manga DB by a good margin can't remember when he's at a DC disadvantage though, and toei DB he stops where Blade said
Looking at the profiles we have Manga DB reaching from small-star level+ to star level.

I’m not quite sure how that compares to kicking someone to turn them into the sun, the sun is an average-sized star I believe. But it probably works on anyone in the verse except for Vegito given how he’s the only character who showed Transmutation hax resistance at that point by continuing to fight as a piece of chocolate.

And then that would leave Shinra’s control over the concept of death (being able to reshape it at his will now). Which is a pretty insane hax in its own right. So I could see Shinra still beating Vegito with that (and his speed advantage). So Shinra can potentially solo Manga DB.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So...is the black flames feat considered Multi-Continental since it covered the surface of the entire Earth, or is it planetary?
The black flames killed Benimaru. The guy who fodderized his doppelgänger that was about to destroy the planet.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The flames thing is more that they were some kind of materialization of despair that Shinrabanshoman was able to overwrite. It's a reality warping feat as opposed to DC

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Looking at the profiles we have Manga DB reaching from small-star level+ to star level.

I’m not quite sure how that compares to kicking someone to turn them into the sun, the sun is an average-sized star I believe. But it probably works on anyone in the verse except for Vegito given how he’s the only character who showed Transmutation hax resistance at that point by continuing to fight as a piece of chocolate.
neither the SE sun or moon have ever been the size of the actual sun and moon considering both exist within the atmosphere of the planet

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
neither the SE sun or moon have ever been the size of the actual sun and moon considering both exist within the atmosphere of the planet
That may be just warped perspective. We see perfectly clearly how large the moon is in this shot with Arthur slicing the Earth while he's on the moon
004.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That may be just warped perspective. We see perfectly clearly how large the moon is in this shot with Arthur slicing the Earth while he's on the moon
004.jpg
Nah,

The SE sun and moon are explicitly within their atmosphere which is why Crona can use the moon as a hideout. All this confirms is they arent the same sun and moon

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Nah,

The SE sun and moon are explicitly within their atmosphere which is why Crona can use the moon as a hideout. All this confirms is they arent the same sun and moon
Except it's not supposed to be smaller. Shinra knows how big the sun is supposed to be as the verse already had a sun before this.

You can chalk up the atmosphere thing to the author not knowing or caring about how the size would make that infeasible. By all other regards the art design/appearance is what's supposed to have been changed for these celestial objects, not the proportions.

Honestly, I'm gonna go with Uoruk's claim here as they probably got closer since the Madness is a full part of the Universe of FF and Soul Eater. It could have really gotten closer since then.

EDIT: We even see the page in which he creates the new Sun from Soul Eater and it's INSANELY close to the Planet.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Except it's not supposed to be smaller. Shinra knows how big the sun is supposed to be as the verse already had a sun before this.
Holy fuck

It has nothing to do with perspective. They arent the exact same sun and moon from SE.

You can chalk up the atmosphere thing to the author not knowing or caring about how the size would make that infeasible. By all other regards the art design/appearance is what's supposed to have been changed for these celestial objects, not the proportions.
Literally, the sun and the moon in SE are IN THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE PLANET

The sun and the moon in FF are probably just nods to SE. Especially when you remember it was fucking DEATH who originally created the SE world.

Im not claiming Shinra didnt create a sun ect all I said was you posting the moon feat confirms they cant be the same sun and moon from SE.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Atsushi Ōkubo desired to set the climax of Soul Eater on the Moon before starting the series, but he also thought it would be difficult for the plot to lead to the Moon. That is why, as early as Chapter 1, he drew the Moon amid clouds to show it was much closer than in real life and hence could be reached by the Soul Eater characters

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So Fire Force 302 chapter leaks are out and it looks like the Death Shinra created takes away everyone’s fire powers and ends human combustion as a result. So a pretty neat power removal feat.

Also has the most blatant shot yet hinting at this being a soul eater prequel with one page in particular.

Last edited:
Back