• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Shoggoth (Ghost Reaper Girl) vs Roranoa Zoro (One Piece)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Killing Doll of the Far East Branch of Arkham Bullet vs The First Mate of the Strawhat Pirate Crew in a battle of swordsmanship.
ghost_reaper_girl_15_1.jpg
26069a6da57dc31591c2cf03469db8b6.png

Versions: Zombie Shoggoth vs East Blue Arc Zoro
Mindset: In character
Distance: 10 Meters

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Feats for Shoggoth

Destructive Capacity

Basic Sword Swings

0009-004.png
0009-005.png
0009-006.png
0009-007.png

0017-002.png
0017-003.png

Extended Sword Swings
0015-009.png
0016-009.png

0016-010.png

Hammer Swings
0019-014.png
0019-015.png

0022-008.png
0022-009.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Durability/Endurance

Takes hit from Dagon (God who no-sold her blades) and was able to get back up.

0019-016.png
0019-019.png

A few chapters later, she takes a barrage of spikes from Dagon and gets back up again the very next chapter.
0022-013.png
0022-014.png
0022-015.png
0022-016.png

0023-006.png

As a Zombie she wont ever die again, though that doesn't mean she can't be incapacitated.
0008-004.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speed

This Assassin blitzes Chloe in her base form (she only has human stats in that form) only to later be blitzed in turn by Shoggoth (who turned her blades into crowbars), along with his three allies.

0026-007.png
0026-020.png
0026-021.png

Kai's Chain blitzed three evil spirits before they could even move a few inches.
0001-030.png
0001-031.png

Yet Chloe could not use him against a Malevolent Deity because "Without Noel's speed, I'm done for."
0011-011.png

And that same chapter Chloe praised Shoggoth's fearsome speed stating "One wrong move and even I'll be minced meat." This while Shoggoth unleashes a super fast barrage of slashes.
0011-001.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This should cover it for Shoggoth feats, I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if it's enough to overcome East Blue Zoro. ;)

Healing Skill: First Aid

Shoggoth's Skill is a healing one, extending her hair into a target to heal their wounds using her spirit energy. She heals a cut she had (accidentally) inflicted on Chloe in a matter of seconds.
0010-008.png
0010-009.png

0010-016.png
0010-017.png

After being possessed by Nyarla (Nyarlathotep) for a short time, Chloe's body was so badly damaged that she was coughing up blood and she couldn't be possessed by Kai.
0021-010.png
0021-011.png
0023-003.png
0023-004.png

Shoggoth was able to heal her after the fact, enough so that she was moving fine the next day though "I still ache all over".
0023.5-004.png

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
how fast i east blue zoro? did he reach hypersnonic or was he still in the supersonic before alabasta?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
how fast i east blue zoro? did he reach hypersnonic or was he still in the supersonic before alabasta?
Not sure

East Blue's best speed stuff comes from Kuro who I believe was stated to be Soru/CP9 level speed, but East Blue Luffy was able to catch him so I'm not sure how seriously we'd take that statement.

I do know Zoro was bullet timing at the start of the Alabasta Saga, he didn't really have much chance to get stronger between arcs there so It should scale apply to top tier East Blue saga characters.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Not sure

East Blue's best speed stuff comes from Kuro who I believe was stated to be Soru/CP9 level speed, but East Blue Luffy was able to catch him so I'm not sure how seriously we'd take that statement.

I do know Zoro was bullet timing at the start of the Alabasta Saga, he didn't really have much chance to get stronger between arcs there so It should scale apply to top tier East Blue saga characters.
Yeah cause he was bullet timing in gaveyard island. So is that faster than shoghoth then?
I’m gonna go back snd see where Zoro was strength wise to.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah cause he was bullet timing in gaveyard island. So is that faster than shoghoth then?
I’m gonna go back snd see where Zoro was strength wise to.
Shoggoth is kind of stuck at faster than the eye+ (ie able to blitz characters that fast), but yeah bullet timing would be faster for now.
Her multi-slash scenes are the only things that could possibly get her higher than that but I'm just guessing here. :unsure:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
No other thoughts?
Hmmm

just gotta check: when you mean east blue zoro, you dont mean alabasta zoro or is this pre timeskip zoro?

Cause then i could see shoggoth taking this, if we especially only use his east blue feats.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Then still supersonic. That being said, a new calc by CT should put him at MCB. I'm not sure if I can link it here since it's on NF. It's a 107 ton feat by Momoo, that sea-cow Sanji and Luffy casually overpowered. Zoro should scale.
Ah I see, well then Shoggoth is getting absolutely one-shotted. :oops:

He'd solo the verse if it weren't for the fact most of them are intangible spirits (Shoggoth is a physical zombie, kind of the reason she has good destructive feats to start with) and would be able to take him down with possession hax and so on.

But as for this, Zoro swings his sword in Shoggoth's general direction.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Then still supersonic. That being said, a new calc by CT should put him at MCB. I'm not sure if I can link it here since it's on NF. It's a 107 ton feat by Momoo, that sea-cow Sanji and Luffy casually overpowered. Zoro should scale.

Speed depends on the Kuro statement being taken at face value.

Mind, Drum Island’s speed should be applicable.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Speed depends on the Kuro statement being taken at face value.

Mind, Drum Island’s speed should be applicable.
Yeah for the M3 yeah.

Luffy and Zoro were Grandline level.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Yeah for the M3 yeah.

Luffy and Zoro were Grandline level.
Indeed. In general, Luffy wasn’t challenged in raw stats until Lucci. Croc was a threat by merit of his fruit power. Luffy edged him out otherwise. Same with Enel.

Dorry was technically the first, but eh.

Wasn’t Croc a competent New World Pirate as a rookie?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Indeed. In general, Luffy wasn’t challenged in raw stats until Lucci. Croc was a threat by merit of his fruit power. Luffy edged him out otherwise. Same with Enel.

Dorry was technically the first, but eh.

Wasn’t Croc a competent New World Pirate as a rookie?
I think it's implied Croc got stomped when he went to the NW so be ran back to Paradise.

Back