Should we petition for the telegram section?

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Sabo

Preeminent
The endless new telegram threads are one of the best thing about NF. I know Trin just created this section, but I think we deserve at least 1 more section, right?

And if we create too many spoilers thread here, some people will get annoyed and stop posting here.

Btw, I hate the megathread style on AP, that's why I never posted there. I dont want to have a mega thread for the new chapter here.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The endless new telegram threads are one of the best thing about NF. I know Trin just created this section, but I think we deserve at least 1 more section, right?

And if we create too many spoilers thread here, some people will get annoyed and stop posting here.

Btw, I hate the megathread style on AP, that's why I never posted there. I dont want to have a mega thread for the new chapter here.
I agree with you. However I say lets wait for more members. But you can create as many threads as you want. @El Hermano and @OtherGalaxy are the only two members that don't read spoilers, but they read on Fridays, so they don't get spoiled easily. Unlike others who take the whole weekened.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I read spoilers off and on, I don’t really mind if I do get spoiled though. if it’s a chapter I’m particularly hype about I just avoid the threads till friday tbh

Ren

Kami Tenchi

I talked with @Lar

And decided let's see how it works with one thread.

For now is enough

Back