Shounen Jump MMA royale

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
FDeMlVjVkAQISwT

No powers, all are nerfed into normal human strength. All they have is their martial art, who wins?
Scenario 1
Fight 1: Top row
fight 2: Second row
fight 3: Third Row

Scenario 2: Luffy and Buu gets their malleability and stretch but no other powers.

the most equal mach of all time :maybe

Last edited:

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Of the Top row Ohma or Raian

Yusuke despite not knowing martial arts was bodying scores of peeps his age with no powers so he'd likely take row 2 on tenacity alone

Row 3 goes to Baki

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
FDeMlVjVkAQISwT

No powers, all are nerfed into normal human strength. All they have is their martial art, who wins?
Scenario 1
Fight 1: Top row
fight 2: Second row
fight 3: Third Row

Scenario 2: Free for all tournament. Who wins?
the most equal mach of all time :maybe
Maybe you could make a bonus where Buu and Luffy have their stretchiness/malleability but nothing else (no haki, no regen, etc...). Cause their fighting styles are REALLY reliant on that ability. And i'd be kinda interested to see who people think would win between the two in that case.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Thanks for adding that Bonus I brought up Xadlin! Now i'll give my thoughts on it.

The battle will likely take a long time. Luffy is very creative with his stretch power but Kid Buu is too and pretty wild and unpredictable as well. Due to them having lower stats than they normally do some moves like G2 or G3 for Luffy (since the former involves more than just stretchiness but manipulating his blood, and the latter would require him to be able to inhale much more air than would be physically possible for him in such a reduced state), or shoving his foot into the ground and having it pop out somewhere else for Kid Buu won't be doable. But stuff Kid Buu with his kind of stretchiness is able to do for defense and offense is dull the impact of an attack by stretching out like a parachute, form a hole in his torso to avoid attacks , or try to do what Super Buu did to a guy and go down Luffy's throat to mess up his insides. Luffy could do stuff like twist and un-twist his arms for strikes with a lot of torque (Gomu Gomu no Rifle), avoid attacks with unconventional movements like physically grabbing his head and pulling it out of the way of an attack or having his feet compress into his body like a spring when ducking below an attack, or if he gets restrained or is able to place Kid Buu in a restraint with his arms and legs coiled around him he can stretch his back for a powerful elastic headbutt (Gomu Gomu no Kane).

Probably the best win condition for either of them is to try to completely envelop the opponent and either crush or suffocate them. Kid Buu due to not needing to breathe can't exactly suffocate if he gets enveloped so that makes it harder for Luffy since he can only try to crush buu but either of them completely enveloping the other won't be easy to accomplish regardless. I think aside from that I would have to give a slight edge to Buu for him having an extra appendage (his head tentacle). Being able to simultaneously choke Luffy out and swing him around with the head tentacle into the surrounding environment to hurt him while still having his hands free is a good weapon to have in his pocket.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If Luffy has his rubber abilities he can't lose, because if everyone else is just normal human than idk how they can hurt him? Even if Luffy's rubber body was just normal human as well?

Yeah Goku is a martial artist, and Ippo is a professional boxer. However even those trained athletes aren't going to beat Yusuke who was beating groups of like 20 teens/Adults etc.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Chap 1 Baki took on 100 dudes at once and folded 37 of them before they finally overwhelmed him with sheer numbers

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Just going to point out that whatever happens in this fight, naruto is dead last.

Dude was fighting 2000 to 1 and getting his shit beaten to death.

:kannasip

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
actually he did with gaara. he was also getting schooled by kimimaro, lee and almost everyone else x amount v 1.
Naruto used 1000 clones against Gaara and they beat him so hard he ragequit into his full Shukaku form. Naruto never used clones against Lee. You're right about Kimi, but he was just way above P1 Naruto as a whole.

Naruto and his clones getting fodderized in h2h is mostly anime filler. In the manga he almost always overwhelmed or at least surprised his opponents with them.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Naruto used 1000 clones against Gaara and they beat him so hard he ragequit into his full Shukaku form. Naruto never used clones against Lee. You're right about Kimi, but he was just way above P1 Naruto as a whole.

Naruto and his clones getting fodderized in h2h is mostly anime filler. In the manga he almost always overwhelmed or at least surprised his opponents with them.
actually it isn't take a look at Kimimaro and pain. Sure he surprise them but most of the clone get wrecked and that was with either he had equal or superior strength. There are no fights where he overwhelmed and totally beat anyone equal to him with clone spam.

Now that the competition limited his power and and have equal strength you think he has a fighting chance against anyone here.

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
actually it isn't take a look at Kimimaro and pain. Sure he surprise them but most of the clone get wrecked and that was with either he had equal or superior strength.

I already agreed with Kimimaro, but he's hardly a good example. Kimi has Jonin to kage tier hype/feats and uses a strong KKG tailor made for Taijutsu.

Pain fought Naruto's clones exactly once in cqc and that was two of them jumping at him, not much to take away from that. Base Naruto on his own fended off Deva Path.

Which opponents are these that Naruto was either equal to or even superior?

There are no fights where he overwhelmed and totally beat anyone equal to him with clone spam.

Now that the competition limited his power and and have equal strength you think he has a fighting chance against anyone here.

Ch1. Naruto that didn't even manage to become a genin vs Mizuki, an experienced Chunin - Mizuki gets stomped by clone spam.
Team 7 vs a team of Ame genin in the forest of death - Naruto did most of the work against the entire team with his clones and lands the finishing blow, despite being nerfed and exhausted.
Naruto vs Neji - Neji gets forced into using Kaiten to defend himself.
Naruto vs Gaara - Transformed Gaara got completely overwhelmed and was forced to use a full Bijuu transformation to deal with the clones.
Naruto vs Sasuke(hospital rooftop) - Sasuke gets overwhelmed after dealing with a few clones and is forced to use Ninjutsu against them.

Kishi himself admitted in an interview that he regrets giving Naruto 1000 shadow clones that early because it's too overpowered.

I never said that Naruto would beat anyone here, I only disagreed with what you said about his clones.

Back