• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Shunsui Kyoraku (Bleach) vs Trafalgar Law (One Piece)

Who is the cooler character?

• Shunsui

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Law

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just figured since both verses have received upgrades, I'd see how this match-up goes now with none of the usual suspects here to wank Bleach.

Distance: 100 Meters
Mindset: In-character

Who wins?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does Shunsui scale to the Soul King feat? Or just the Kenpachi feat? Bleach's scaling is so off these days I am not sure any more.

Law does have a speed advantage, though I do not think it is significant enough to warrant a speed boost.

What was Shunsui's final bankai power again?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Law just injured Big Mom, the most durable character in the series. He bypassed her durability, but then used a shockwave from inside her body and cased blood and smoke to triple out of her body. First injury she ever received canonically. And she is a peer to Whitebeard and Kaidou. So there is that.

Chapter officially releases tomorrow.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That was just for why he couldn't move them, he never said anything about Injection Shot and Haki, it even worked on Kaido, it just wasn't enough to be fatal.

Though tomorrow's chapter will probably be a gamechanger regardless so lol

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Law just injured Big Mom, the most durable character in the series. He bypassed her durability, but then used a shockwave from inside her body and cased blood and smoke to triple out of her body. First injury she ever received canonically. And she is a peer to Whitebeard and Kaidou. So there is that.

Chapter officially releases tomorrow.
Let's not get the spoilers out of the discussion thread until the chapter releases. I read about that specific detail by chance, but it might spoil for others.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Let's not get the spoilers out of the discussion thread until the chapter releases. I read about that specific detail by chance, but it might spoil for others.
It’s the nature of this hobby to spoil plot to have discussion

People should know anything is fair game to cite when discussing this bullshit. If you’re in this section, spoilers are unavoidable.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
It’s the nature of this hobby to spoil plot to have discussion

People should know anything is fair game to cite when discussing this bullshit. If you’re in this section, spoilers are unavoidable.
I get that but I don't entirely agree. Some members would rather not have the chapter spoiled for them, so I see nothing wrong with waiting a day or so out of mutual respect(albeit, in this case OP spoilers release 3 days early). But I guess if the vast majority don't care then it's up to them
To add to that, there's also the chance spoilers are not 100% accurate, and some things only get cleared when the full version is out, so people shouldn't always jump to conclusions and use certain feats until they're actually shown with proper visuals and translation.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Does Shunsui scale to the Soul King feat?
No

The only characters who would definitely scale to that are EoS Ichigo and EoS Aizen.
Their Dangai and Monster versions would debatably get it as well.
Or just the Kenpachi feat? Bleach's scaling is so off these days I am not sure any more.
Shunsui was able to take a hit from Shikai Yama with only a small cut on his head to show for it and he's fast enough to fight an Elite Nazi.

But generally speaking, physically he's not on the level of the other War Arc high tiers, he makes up for that with a lot of hax.
Law does have a speed advantage, though I do not think it is significant enough to warrant a speed boost.

What was Shunsui's final bankai power again?
His Final Act submerges both combatants in water in drains their reiatsu/energy, with the one who loses their reiatsu first getting their head blown off.

For obvious reasons of being a Devil Fruit user, Law is going to need to end the fight before Shunsui gets to his Final Act or he's pretty much fucked.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Law is canonically the first person to harm Mom. Someone even Rodger didn't want to fight.

Back