Siege of Shonen Jump

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Horus and all his forces that were in the siege of Terra will try to destroy or conquer the some worlds of Shonen Jump:
-YYH (with anime feats)
-One Piece
-Bleach
-Naruto
-Toriko (Only the Gourmet world)

Gauntlet style.
Everyone has a week of preparation.

Horus has his fleets, Exterminatus weaponry, Traitor Primarchs (and in the case of Fulgrim, Mortarion and Angron in their form as Daemon Princes), the traitor legions, the Daemon hordes.

Horus can use the PU of the 4 Chaos Gods only after the other Primarchs fall.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
From the general impression I have of WH40K, Toriko might be the only one that's got a chance here? 🤔

Ghost Reaper Girl Cast: Why do these threads never mention u...
GRG cast is suddenly enveloped by a magic circle, binding them in place
Me: You activated my trap card...as well as this one. :maybe
Inter-dimensional matter transporter warps the GRG cast back home.
Me: Trust me when I say that you don't want that smoke, you ain't ready for it. :mjpls

Proto234

Distinguished
From the general impression I have of WH40K, Toriko might be the only one that's got a chance here? 🤔

Ghost Reaper Girl Cast: Why do these threads never mention u...
GRG cast is suddenly enveloped by a magic circle, binding them in place
Me: You activated my trap card...as well as this one. :maybe
Inter-dimensional matter transporter warps the GRG cast back home.
Me: Trust me when I say that you don't want that smoke, you ain't ready for it. :mjpls
Does Toriko has anything that can stop Exterminatus bombardment (if Horus just want to kill everyone) or hordes of Daemons and Titans (if his goal is subjugation)?

I know the rest of them has no chance against those

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does Toriko has anything that can stop Exterminatus bombardment (if Horus just want to kill everyone) or hordes of Daemons and Titans (if his goal is subjugation)?

I know the rest of them has no chance against those
Most Exterminatus types have less power than Gourmet World's heavyweights, but the life-eating virus can be problematic although the Horse King should be able to blow the virus away with his powers.

But it should be able to clear anything below the 4 Beasts.

Proto234

Distinguished
Most Exterminatus types have less power than Gourmet World's heavyweights, but the life-eating virus can be problematic although the Horse King should be able to blow the virus away with his powers.

But it should be able to clear anything below the 4 Beasts.
So, that's one problem goes away.
There is still hordes of Titans and Daemons to worry about. As well as Daemon Primarch themselves.

Too bad Lorgar already kicked out by Horus at this point.

Back