• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Calibur) enters The Witcher

__siegfried_schtauffen_soulcalibur_and_1_more_drawn_by_moreshan__sample-d0a69240a744b96559e2f2f310f37ba2.jpg

This is Siegfried in the new timeline equipped with Requiem as he enters the world of The Witcher

Scenario 1: Siegfried takes on The Witcher book everyone on the opposing side at their strongest, strongest fucker he can take 1v1

Scenario 2: Siegfried takes on The Witcher Netflix Series everyone on the opposing side at their strongest, strongest fucker he can take 1v1

Scenario 3: Siegfried takes on The Witcher games everyone on the opposing side at their strongest, strongest fucker he can take 1v1

All scenarios will have a speed equal and speed unequal part to them.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
even new timeline sieg oneslashes all of them - sb ichigo style :mjlol

I haven't played Soul Calibur. What's this fella capable of? :hm
I think he is country level and mhs. He has remnants of Soul Edge’s power when he was Nightmare like soul fuck with Soul Wave generate a fire aura with Dark Legacy and can charge his sword with fire. Has resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation. Has entered the Astral Chaos and resisted going corrupted and mad.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think he is country level and mhs. He has remnants of Soul Edge’s power when he was Nightmare like soul fuck with Soul Wave generate a fire aura with Dark Legacy and can charge his sword with fire. Has resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation. Has entered the Astral Chaos and resisted going corrupted and mad.
He should have enough strength then to clear most of the setting except Gaunter and maybe the White Frost and EoS Ciri.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Not sure about Vigo but yeah Sieg's definitely not getting past Gaunter O'Dimm. Otherwise he should be able to comfortably clear most of the setting.
Against Gaunter you just have to outsmart him. Since he's heavily restricted by a bunch of unseen background forces that prevent him from going all out. Which is how Geralt even beat him. The guy has to do things in a way that his opponents have a chance of winning via bets or challenges. They only lose if they're not smart enough to see through his riddles or tricks. In which case he has all the power he wants over them.

Outside of that he can time-stop, teleport, control weather, and all that jazz without going through anything elaborate like a deal.

Back