Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Calibur) vs Naruto Uzumaki

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Naruto was probably maybe accepted as planet level for top tiers so this actually seems like a decent match :maybe inb4 its not

This is New Timeline Sieg with Requiem, both characters start in base. How does this go? :hm

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Both of them have the same level of power and should be just as fast. It's actually really hard to call depending on how well Siegfried's hax works vs. Naruto's.
As of SC6 he seems to have some amount of manipulation to mind hax (not that it matters here) along with being able to manifest a portion of Nightmare's power, but I don't know if that means he can use any of his hax.

Of course there's also the part where he's straight up turning back into Nightmare during his sleep but at that point we're not really debating Siegfried anymore :mjlol

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That being said (assuming the verse was accepted as planetary) how far into planet level is Naruto, exactly? I know someone brought up a large planet level calc that wasn't accepted, but something else that puts them at just planet level was.

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
That being said (assuming the verse was accepted as planetary) how far into planet level is Naruto, exactly? I know someone brought up a large planet level calc that wasn't accepted, but something else that puts them at just planet level was.

LazyWaka found a new way to scale the Nardo planet, which also bumped up the size of the moon.

This upgraded Toneri's feat of moving the moon from 4 zettatons to ~1 yottaton.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nardo is planet+ level? :heston

i guess raditz is even higher then, cuz with the old formula he was small planet+ levels, so yeah, he beats old formula manga raditz now, props :mjlol

as for

the fight

og sig appears and negs instead

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If 1 yottaton level Naruto is accepted then it should actually be interesting considering it's within the higher end of planet level. Sieg should be at a roughly similar level (if potentially somewhat lower) considering he's way above the likes of the Conduit, who managed to defeat an amped Azwel. Said amped version of Azwel was stated to be way above the likes of the Evil Seed, which itself is capable of destroying the planet.

Granted it's more on the vague end of things but there isn't a massive DC disrepancy like what I thought :cat

Back