• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Simon Utrecht vs accelerator

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I would swear that versus was done like 15 years ago and Accelerator has changed a lot since then and Vector probably has too.
Thanks!
BTW, what can Accelerator do? I don't know much about To Aru, apart from its appearance in SRW X-Ω.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator with Platinum Wings is solar system level, he has magic too including some anti-regen magic.
Is it actually magic though?

An explosive noise burst out.

But it was not the sound of the violent gale Accelerator had been trying to unleash.

This was less distinct.

It was an invisible power that covered every part of the world.

His vector control ability twisted it into a vortex that rushed toward Nephthys like a giant spear.

"Tch!!"

The brown goddess had preserved her beauty even as her torso was blown away, but she finally clicked her tongue and pushed Accelerator off of her. This slightly diverted the spear's trajectory so it only sliced off a tuft of her long silver hair.

Something was different from before.

The separated hair did not reconnect and it simply rotted away.
- NT22

I always interpreted it as him using vector control to forcefully shape Clonoth/AIM energy to act as a form of anti-magic/power nullification against Nephthys rather than it being a spell of some kind :hm

Edit: never mind, I forgot about this part right after
A wet sound followed.
Accelerator was supposedly untouchable because he would reflect any and all vectors, but some blood had just left his white skin.

Not sure how that works but :char

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Thanks!
BTW, what can Accelerator do? I don't know much about To Aru, apart from its appearance in SRW X-Ω.
He can control the direction and magnitude of the vectors he has contact with, energy, matter and so on, then he learned magic, made a deal with a demon to become stronger and has control of life energy and souls.

The best current feats are shook the galaxy, reflect an Universe level attack, he has impressive calculation speed.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/toaru-feats-calculation.1231745/
Some calculations of characters from that verse.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He can control the direction and magnitude of the vectors he has contact with, energy, matter and so on, then he learned magic, made a deal with a demon to become stronger and has control of life energy and souls.

The best current feats are shook the galaxy, reflect an Universe level attack, he has impressive calculation speed.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/toaru-feats-calculation.1231745/
Some calculations of characters from that verse.

He didn't reflect it though.

He tore it apart while it was mid air. (It's also way above universal but that's just a minor nitpick)

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The calculation speed also doesn't really matter, at least if you're using it as a substitute for reaction speed.

..because said attack he tore apart is at bare minimum comparable to the throwing of Gungnir by Othinus, which nuked billions of universe-sized dimensions instantly, and can likely do the same to an infinite amount of said phases that Othinus could create per the narration.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Both the quotes explaining that the phases Othinus created were at least universal in size and the quotes saying that she destroyed all of them at once both exist and have been posted before.

I can find them again if it's really necessary :char

Back