Sixshot IDW vs The Spirits of Date Live

Tyran sila

Sixshot's mission is to go to Earth to do what he does best: attack, devastate and reclaim the world for the Decepticons, but as always he encounters local resistance but this is unusual. Are they girls in dresses? Will they be able to stop him or will they succumb?

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
how strong is Date A Live

Sixshot and the other Phase Sixers clown on characters in the continental range, but that’s about as far as they go
One of the spirit thots can stop the Earth’s rotation by “locking” it, which is more of an esoteric ability than a raw power feat IMO. Actually more problematic for Sixy, TBH. The strongest character has instant death stuff, reality warping, and some kind of existence erasure. Also probably planet level.

So I guess Sixshot stops at the top end of DAL

Tyran sila

how strong is Date A Live

Sixshot and the other Phase Sixers clown on characters in the continental range, but that’s about as far as they go
I think they are close to that level, I'm not really sure because I haven't seen the entire anime, only part of it and it was a while ago, nor have I read the light novel. But they have certain abilities that can compromise Sixshot's mission.

Back