Smash Bro's Battle Royale

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Now that the roster is all filled out, it's time to establish the top dog.

Every character gets the feats from their own home series and spin-offs of said franchise, but nothing from other crossover properties.

Full blown battle royale, last man/woman/robot/creature standing wins

Sigismund

theyre multiversal+? i always thought they were on the lower end of multiverse level
Last I checked we had them at Multiversal +.

There may have been a revision I'm unaware of idk.

Even with just that, with their speed and hax they should still have no problems clearing the Smash roster as far as I can see unless someone got some major upgrades when I wasn't paying attention

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was actually thinking about making a smash tier list.

Then I remember about Castlevania.

Can anyone tell me what game/games this happened in? I'm trying to play the whole series now so I want something to look forward too.

sir_fire

Distinguished
How is it that Belmonts are multiversal? I'd have thought that the only reason why they even beat Dracula was because that their bloodline and the Vampire Killer are his kryptonite.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
How is it that Belmonts are multiversal? I'd have thought that the only reason why they even beat Dracula was because that their bloodline and the Vampire Killer are his kryptonite.
Soma Cruz is SPOILERS Dracula and defeats Chaos in his true ending. also dodges attacks that are FTL, so Simon and Richter scales

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nintendo sephiroth uses gameshark hack cheats and enters into his dissidia nt = sony state, and oneslashes them :mjlol

Back