Smiley/Emoticon and Reaction Request Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you know that FV has over 1056 smilies/emoticons? Do we really need that many here? Probably. QUADRUPLE THE PAGE LOAD TIMES. QUADRUPLE THE SMILEY COUNT! Just kidding. Or am I? <-- what even is this frightening abomination?

Any who, request your smiley/emoticons and reactions here! Reactions will be subject to a stricter approval process due to the possibility of the reaction pop-up looking cramped. Don't want to cramp out style you know...tch... :tchpepe:

Smiley request template
Code:
Smiley:
Smiley code: :smileycodehere
Max dimensions are 100x100. Just don't make the size obnoxiously large! Preferably smaller than 60x60, depending on what it is.

Last edited:

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
ezgif-4-7bb73f0dbb84.gif

:yousmart

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
I was just browsing through the NF emotes, most specifically the "talking head" section, trying to pick the best ones to post here, only to realise that almost all of them are great....

Do we want to bring them all over to OLF? If yes, should I download them and upload them all to imgur? If yes again, in their original size or should I resize them all to stay at 100 pixels or below?

Blob smileys are also great, are they free or is it a addon we'd have to pay money for?

As for reactions, an "agree" rating could be nice.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I was just browsing through the NF emotes, most specifically the "talking head" section, trying to pick the best ones to post here, only to realise that almost all of them are great....

Do we want to bring them all over to OLF? If yes, should I download them and upload them all to imgur? If yes again, in their original size or should I resize them all to stay at 100 pixels or below?

Blob smileys are also great, are they free or is it a addon we'd have to pay money for?

I have all 1000+ downloaded; do y'all want to pick from the litter or do you want me to yolo import them all?

If not, we can vote specifically on the sets we want to keep.

Edit: Blobs are all free as they are O.G. Google emoji's; the animated ones are custom and probably not copyrighted or anything.

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
I have all 1000+ download; do y'all want to pick from the litter or do you want me to yolo import them all?

If not, we can vote specifically on the sets we want to keep.

Edit: Blobs are all free as they are O.G. Google emoji's; the animated ones are custom and probably not copyrighted or anything.

I'm fine with either option.

If we vote, mine goes to talking heads and blobs being fully imported.

Also, made this one just now:

MhjqKQN.png

SitEjj0.png

I propose we call it :dearjff

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

That’s fine

Back