Smiley/Emoticon and Reaction Request Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you know that FV has over 1056 smilies/emoticons? Do we really need that many here? Probably. QUADRUPLE THE PAGE LOAD TIMES. QUADRUPLE THE SMILEY COUNT! Just kidding. Or am I? <-- what even is this frightening abomination?

Any who, request your smiley/emoticons and reactions here! Reactions will be subject to a stricter approval process due to the possibility of the reaction pop-up looking cramped. Don't want to cramp out style you know...tch... :tchpepe:

Smiley request template
Code:
Smiley:
Smiley code: :smileycodehere
Max dimensions are 100x100. Just don't make the size obnoxiously large! Preferably smaller than 60x60, depending on what it is.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Y7wculf.png

cc652020a5f04794983d4f1c476345d41482427080150*150.jpeg

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Ral Is there a custom gif reaction thing we can have here?
Like Discord has?
They would look very skewed and smol; wouldn't be good to add big reactions, especially gifs.

Users can also upload their own smilies, but, if need be, we can just upload them to our global collection.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
They would look very skewed and smol; wouldn't be good to add big reactions, especially gifs.

Users can also upload their own smilies, but, if need be, we can just upload them to our global collection.
oh no i don't mean from the OLF server but like, a pop-up menu that links imgir gif previews from an imgur album or something?

if the loading times is a potential problem is there a way for preview of gifs to just be static images :hm

just thinking out loud atm
in case there's other stuff to explore

Back