So about Plastic Man

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
If we Tier the Justice league where would Plastic Man be,
I know he Fought MM Before, Outsmarted Bats and had beaten Flash.

Like How High would he be at full strength.

If we Tier the Justice league where would Plastic Man be,
I know he Fought MM Before, Outsmarted Bats and had beaten Flash.

Like How High would he be at full strength.
He fought Fernus, a bloodlusted MM for a limited ammount of time. He was basically immune to telepathy

Gonna need some context with him beiating the Flash, sounds like jobbing or something that might happen in the injustice verse

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
He fought Fernus, a bloodlusted MM for a limited ammount of time. He was basically immune to telepathy

Gonna need some context with him beiating the Flash, sounds like jobbing or something that might happen in the injustice verse
injustice verse.
also flash isn't really out to fight him.

just curious why exact does he have such crazy mindfuck resistance anyways? its absurdly high compared to other characters
He’s immune because he’s literally plastic

It makes no sense because even Mxy is apparently victim to it and he’s literally from a different dimension thus different matter

Plas is strong asf tho. But part of the reason he can even keep up with Fernus is because both are shapeshifting so Fernus tries to mimmic him.

He has hax regeneration because even when he’s reduced to the smallest crumb he can still come back

OrlandoSky

Paramount
"Plastic Man survived for 3000 years as little more than crumbs scattered around the Atlantic. If that doesn't give you an idea of the level of power he hides behind that doofy smile of his, then you're brain dead."
-Batman

He's in the same register as characters like Red Tornado, Mister Miracle, Hank Pym, Man-Thing club of characters who deceptively seem street tier but are actually uber broken heavy hitters when they're unrestricted, specifically because he's not just a stretchy guy like Reed Richards he's a self atom shifting Toon Force character. He was Batman's contingency against MM and during the war with the Dark Multiverse Batmen copies he single-handedly shifted the whole tide of the war in the final battle.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Some Plastic Man images I found on Internet.

137523536c8e9070b101bae7d1d5219acfcd9732_hq.jpg

d1cc7e585f9761b8ffabb9629701f83adfd0cd95_hq.jpg

91fda3c756d18e67921b6703031ba85aa70e1f2c_hq.jpg

328a4f70ceec3394c186c8920240df2accc1b95a_hq.jpg

plastic-man-takes-out-the-flash-injustice-gods-among-us-2.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Isn't Injustice is basically still them just turned overlords.

Like whatever the injustice can do < Justice league can do and most time League is just better considering they need to call JL superman to actually clear Injustice supes.

It might even be possible that a lot of Injustice heroes got nerf considering in almost every iteration Shazam = Supes
But in Injustice version Supes instant killed shazam.

Isn't Injustice is basically still them just turned overlords
Diana’s Steve was a Nazi iirc. Clark and Flash are substantially weaker and slower. The Gods are weaker too. Clark almost died from 5 Megatons of TNT in Year 1

Using certain scenes where Plas seemingly beats Injustice Barry and powerscailing that to him beating Canon Barry would be bad. We should have better standards than this. It’s not even as impressive as keeping up with Fernus to begin with. Fernus could likely take 99% of the Injustice Verse honestly

t might even be possible that a lot of Injustice heroes got nerf considering in almost every iteration Shazam = Supes
But in Injustice version Supes instant killed shazam.
They are weaker, but nah with Injustice Billy, he wasn’t Captain Marvel when Superman killed him. Clark covered his mouth before he could say Shazam!

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
They are weaker, but nah with Injustice Billy, he wasn’t Captain Marvel when Superman killed him. Clark covered his mouth before he could say Shazam!
he's captain marvel. Supe just didn't allow him to call the lightning because magic hurts supes.

Back