• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Son Goku vs The entire roster of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Blocky

Illustrious
This is current DBS Goku and every character on the roster is their canon/game versions.

Can Goku beat the entire roster? If not, which character does he stop at?

Maddie

Acclaimed
Probs stops at Luminary. Too versatile and powerful, only problem is Goku is unfathomably faster than the Luminary

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
How strong was Paulatena?

I think Simon, Richter, and Dracula (who is a boss in the game) are too much
Kid Icarus top tiers are like island+ and lightspeed or so, but I'd say there's an argument for more. The island+ feat being from a Chaos Kin controlled Palutena whom Pit and others like Hades are superior to.

I think Ness might be too much as well. Ness is quite busted. After collecting all of the Melodies, he created his Magicant. An entire universe inside his mind that contained the Truth of the Universe. After touching the Truth of the Universe, his consciousness overlapped with everything in the universe. Spacetime included. Making Ness semi-omnipresent. He also absorbed a portion of its power and gained unimaginable power and intelligence. The Truth of the Universe is said to be filled with the Ultimate Intelligence. Ness most likely knows every single PSI and PK ability. Can survive attacks against Giygas, the Universal Cosmic Destroyer, also able avoid his attacks. Ness even has the Truth of the Universe to bail him out if he gets killed, making it so it never happened or can pray to the Player who dealt the last hit to Giygas.

Back