Sooooo… have we ever actually seen a fully-fed Galactus without UN fuckery?

Cubey

The Formality
I wanna know if we’ve ever seen full-powered Galactus on his own without the UN. And don’t give me that “he said it’s a part of him”.

I know in Dr. Strange he was able to engorge on the multiverse but that was due to Dormammu’s interference and was more like a chain reaction with the darkforce dimension. Are there any other, more natural instances, of this?

@Masterblack06 @Impulse

Reactions: Ral

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I wanna know if we’ve ever seen full-powered Galactus on his own without the UN. And don’t give me that “he said it’s a part of him”.

I know in Dr. Strange he was able to engorge on the multiverse but that was due to Dormammu’s interference and was more like a chain reaction with the darkforce dimension. Are there any other, more natural instances, of this?

@Masterblack06 @Impulse
Lifebringer and Current Galactus both would be him at his "full power" however we havent seen much of current galactus since hes just exploring the universe with Silver Surfer

Cubey

The Formality
Lifebringer and Current Galactus both would be him at his "full power" however we havent seen much of current galactus since hes just exploring the universe with Silver Surfer

Isn’t LB an amp though? Like soulfire Darkseid instead of unamped?

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Isn’t LB an amp though? Like soulfire Darkseid instead of unamped?
No because Lifebringer Galactus is him fully sated and who he was meant to be, where as Soulfire Darkseid is him getting a x1000 power boost per every one of the millions of New Gods he absorbed.

Impulse

Illustrious

@Masterblack06 @Impulse

Not really even in Herald supreme comics that @Galan mentioned they even noted that Galactus still had hunger after absorbing Misan-Ha-Gorath a character that we met in herald supreme comic but was stated to have power to fight abstracts (including Living Tribunal take with what you what with that statement) and Dormammu and he still fed off characters like Satannish

But that comic is probably the closest we got

Cubey

The Formality
Not really even in Herald supreme comics that @Galan mentioned they even noted that Galactus still had hunger after absorbing Misan-Ha-Gorath a character that we met in herald supreme comic but was stated to have power to fight abstracts (including Living Tribunal take with what you what with that statement) and Dormammu and he still fed off characters like Satannish

But that comic is probably the closest we got

I see :hm

Back