Sorry for the recent inactivity

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually not sorry cause I wanted you to read this shitpost :skully

I had to block OLF secretly on my home network to resist the urge to shitpost and procrastinate even more with weeks left in my final college term.

I have finished submitting the second half of my capstone requirements and await some mf in India to evaluate it. I only know who evaluates it based on the proctoring company my college uses for exams and by the fact that the evaluators leave shit comments almost all the time. They also send your shit back for simp mistakes and I've seen capstone examples where people keep the boilerplate description for each section and still pass lmao

Wish me luck this week!

Actually not sorry cause I wanted you to read this shitpost :skully

I had to block OLF secretly on my home network to resist the urge to shitpost and procrastinate even more with weeks left in my final college term.

I have finished submitting the second half of my capstone requirements and await some mf in India to evaluate it. I only know who evaluates it based on the proctoring company my college uses for exams and by the fact that the evaluators leave shit comments almost all the time. They also send your shit back for simp mistakes and I've seen capstone examples where people keep the boilerplate description for each section and still pass lmao

Wish me luck this week!
So what I took from this is that we are all shit and you're embarrassed of us all in front of some guy from India?

Yeah so glad you're back Ral.

• Skully
Reactions: Ral
E

Example

Unconfirmed
@Ral So the exams went well on your end?
Here's a belated good luck message.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Back