• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Spider-Man vs Hayato Furinji

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
How does Spidey fare against this supreme martial artist?

Scenario 1: Tokiwa Kitarei scaling excluded, speed equal, Mark of Kaine restricted
Scenario 2: Tokiwa Kitarei scaling included, speed equal, Mark of Kaine restricted
Scenario 3: No Restrictions

Setting: On top of Tokyo Tower.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
close fight actually, stats wise, although in the speed unequal scenario, hayato is faster

still give it to comic peter though, cuz spidey sense, and web shields combo, plus, with all the exp he has gained all these years from fighting opponents above his weight class, i give him, more times the win, 6/10, at least

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
close fight actually, stats wise, although in the speed unequal scenario, hayato is faster

still give it comic peter though, cuz spidey sense, and web shields combo, plus, with all the exp he has gained all these years from fighting opponents above his weight class, i give him, more times the win, 6/10, at least
Cool. Glad I could make a match-up that close :catsalute

But yeah, I agree that Peter's versatile abilities and experience give him the edge in the end.

The only thing I could think of that might change the outcome is if I changed the setting to an enclosed area like an undeground bunker. Since Peter wouldn't be able to make full use of his agility that way (I remember in the recent Spider-Man run Tombstone pulled a trick like that, making Spidey follow him into a truck which had hydraulic mechanisms that made it so the walls could close in on him and he couldn't dodge getting bearhugged into unconsciousness).

Delirium Trigger

It's worth noting that Elder has plenty of experience himself from decades to centuries, depending on how one takes the statement about his fights dating back to the the Sengoku Period. Coupled with the entities he fought with others in Tokiwa Kitareri, I believe it would round out.

Not to mention that a lot of the abilities Spider-Man possesses Elder either has in stock or can mimic pretty well.

Back