Star Wars vs To Aru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
White Queen solos according to the definitely sensible assessment that Bloodsign is canon part of ToAru
Can Legends Star Wars characters breathe in space? They probably can, but just making sure lol

Aside from that, unless Frillsand #G becomes one with the force it's up to MGs nuking spacetime and then hopefully winning with reality warping + destiny shenanigans once the concept of speed is gone.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Some shit the Star Wars side(I might mess some of these up)

Shatter Points which let's them see weakpoints in objects and living creatures though the application to objects is simpler do to just needing to apply the Force to it. Mace Windu and Cade are really well known for it

Fold Space which is kinda like teleporting by bending space/time

They can bend all elements like Avatar but on roids

Force drain this is a quote on it from
KoToR 2: Sith Lords
It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves…it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes. It cannot be taught…it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand.

- Krei
Here's what it did to a planet when Nihilus used it

Phase through solid matter

Force storms creates a Hyperspace that kinda does alot of shit between destroying, transporting and I think time shenanigans?

There's a shit ton more but I might post after I wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back