• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Strange Supreme vs Ben 10

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
No Multiverse BFR for Strange. All other BFR types are allowed.

thumb-1920-1134877.jpg

VS

SdmBozO.jpg

Last edited:

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Tanking 6-Stone nuke
ggNPOME.gif

RAWR
43gRsKU.gif

Universe level pocket dimensions
Lqecopd.gif

qh2pVdz.gif

lsdk0Vs.gif

Probably gets speed scaling from Ultron munching on a galaxy
Ultron moving toward the camera over the course of a about a second.
Bcmttzz.png

fwUrx51.png

Furthest: 330px = 24.15298292 = 4.5587e20m | 2 × atan(330 ÷ (1080 ÷ tan(70 ÷ 2)))
Closest: 356px = 25.993576824 = 4.2258e20m | 2 × atan(356 ÷ (1080 ÷ tan(70 ÷ 2)))
Distance traveled: 4.5587e20 - 4.2258e20 = 3.329e19m
Time: 29frames or 29/24 = 1.2083s
Velocity = 3.329e19m / 1.2083s = 27,551,104,858,065,050,070.346768186709m/s or ~91.9 billion times FTL

Overlap of back-to-back frames during the bite.
aSsewhr.png

Distance: 13,698,630,136,986,301,369.86
Time: 1frame or 1/24 = 0.0416s
Velocity = 13,698,630,136,986,301,369.86m / 0.0416s 329,293,993,677,555,321,390.86538461538m/s or ~1.09 trillion times FTL

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
most of Ben's Aliens get Stomped
the only real Players are Feedback via Energy Absorption and of Course Alien X

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
most of Ben's Aliens get Stomped
the only real Players are Feedback via Energy Absorption and of Course Alien X
Are Feedback and X still his only universe busters? That seems weird.

When Feedback pulled that Big Bang shit, I kind of thought we might see some powercreep for the other aliens. Just because Feedback getting set aside as Ben's second-heaviest hitter out of nowhere felt odd. I guess it's just because its power is so specialized. Feedback is only universe level when another universe level threat is around.

How does Ben do in the speed department? What kind of reaction speed did Ben get from reacting to the Big Bang, or from creating that black hole as X?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Are Feedback and X still his only universe busters? That seems weird.

When Feedback pulled that Big Bang shit, I kind of thought we might see some powercreep for the other aliens. Just because Feedback getting set aside as Ben's second-heaviest hitter out of nowhere felt odd. I guess it's just because its power is so specialized. Feedback is only universe level when another universe level threat is around.

How does Ben do in the speed department? What kind of reaction speed did Ben get from reacting to the Big Bang, or from creating that black hole as X?
Yeah Feedback is kinda the defacto second strongest when involving universal shit otherwise he ain't shit
Alien X speed is around the Trillion-Quadrillion range from the Blackhole Feat iirc
Probably the same from the big bang but in the quadrillion

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Yeah Feedback is kinda the defacto second strongest when involving universal shit otherwise he ain't shit
Alien X speed is around the Trillion-Quadrillion range from the Blackhole Feat iirc
Probably the same from the big bang but in the quadrillion
That definitely gives him the speed advantage. It's not even 100% clear that Strange would scale to Ultron, but even if he does, the best number I have for that is 1 trillion.

If Ben goes straight for the Alien X nuke, he might be able to put Strange down before he can defend himself. Not guaranteed, though. Strange did tank part of a 6-Stone blast without his actual barriers.

I don't think either of them can do shit to the other in terms of hax. Both have basically all the hax. Time, space, shapeshifting, energy absorbtion, *soul shenanigans. Neither is lacking in any of these departments.
*(I choose to believe that X resurrected the sapient beings during his universe feat, as opposed to stuffing artificial memories into newly minted flesh dolls. It helps me sleep at night.)

So this ultimately does come down to a cosmic slug-fest. That could be a problem since I'm pretty sure both characters are exactly universe level. Steven's little pocket dimension was able to shield him from a collapsing universe. And Ben has two feats interacting with a Big Bang.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
That definitely gives him the speed advantage. It's not even 100% clear that Strange would scale to Ultron, but even if he does, the best number I have for that is 1 trillion.

If Ben goes straight for the Alien X nuke, he might be able to put Strange down before he can defend himself. Not guaranteed, though. Strange did tank part of a 6-Stone blast without his actual barriers.

I don't think either of them can do shit to the other in terms of hax. Both have basically all the hax. Time, space, shapeshifting, energy absorbtion, *soul shenanigans. Neither is lacking in any of these departments.
*(I choose to believe that X resurrected the sapient beings during his universe feat, as opposed to stuffing artificial memories into newly minted flesh dolls. It helps me sleep at night.)

So this ultimately does come down to a cosmic slug-fest. That could be a problem since I'm pretty sure both characters are exactly universe level. Steven's little pocket dimension was able to shield him from a collapsing universe. And Ben has two feats interacting with a Big Bang.
well Alien X could pull a Time Reversal and can mind control

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Strange has the Time Stone and was shown mind fucking his other self during their fight.
Not directly a Strange feat, but Agatha was passively resisting Wanda's control during the hex. And she could shield her thoughts from Wiccan. So, high-class magic can defend your mind in the MCU. And Strange Supreme is laughably beyond every magic-user we have seen thus far.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Not directly a Strange feat, but Agatha was passively resisting Wanda's control during the hex. And she could shield her thoughts from Wiccan. So, high-class magic can defend your mind in the MCU. And Strange Supreme is laughably beyond every magic-user we have seen thus far.
Well that takes that outta the equation

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Alien X recreated his entire Universe, to be fair

while that Ultron Blast just destroyed a Galaxy
You are confusing two different blasts.

The galaxy blast that Strange ate was a 5-Stone blast (no Soul Stone).
B4gjXt8.jpg

8C86dAE.jpg

This is Strange tanking a later blast after Ultron has retrieved the Soul Stone
oba1894.gif

ggNPOME.gif

You are confusing two different blasts.

The galaxy blast that Strange ate was a 5-Stone blast (no Soul Stone).
B4gjXt8.jpg

8C86dAE.jpg

This is Strange tanking a later blast after Ultron has retrieved the Soul Stone
oba1894.gif

ggNPOME.gif
Number of stones don’t really matter that much to me if there is no Destructive feat more impressive than the Galaxy

what about that Universal/Pocket Dimension feat you posted earlier? Did that destroy the entire universe?

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Number of stones don’t really matter that much to me if there is no Destructive feat more impressive than the Galaxy
We have Thanos saying he's going to recreate the entire universe with a completed Infinity Gauntlet. This actually tracks with the stones being able to dust themselves since they survived being sent "hurdling across the virgin universe" by the Big Bang. Whether they were forged by the Big Bang or they literally just got yeeted, it should be universe level (at least multi galaxy++) durability for the stones.

what about that Universal/Pocket Dimension feat you posted earlier? Did that destroy the entire universe?
One, yes. The other, no.

The one with him shooting a beam I only labeled as universe+ because
A) this technique had an earlier feat of that level, and...
B) it involved containing all 6 Infinity Stones.

His first time making a bubble absolutely did tank universal destruction.

That black ink that he's pushing back against is literally the erasure of his entire universe. The crystal in the second gif is the only chunk of space-time left. Ultimately he can only manage to maintain a space the size of a modest house. But, hey, that's a house worth of space not being unmade like the entire rest of his universe.

That black ink that he's pushing back against is literally the erasure of his entire universe. The crystal in the second gif is the only chunk of space-time left. Ultimately he can only manage to maintain a space the size of a modest house. But, hey, that's a house worth of space not being unmade like the entire rest of his universe.
Ok. I think Alien X is a little more impressive because he just kinda stood there and didn’t need to put on a Sheild to be unaffected by the universe being destroyed

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Ok. I think Alien X is a little more impressive because he just kinda stood there and didn’t need to put on a Sheild to be unaffected by the universe being destroyed
So that gives X a strong advantage in speed and a lesser, but still notable, advantage in DC.

Not looking too good for Strange. Unless he has hax that X can't match. But I honestly don't think either is slacking on basically any standard hax.

You could argue that Strange has a better time manipulation showing: breaking an absolute point. X has solid time manipulation, but he's never been shown to break a core rule of time travel. I also don't recall him showing any type of acausality. Strange reviving his girlfriend not only erased his reason for time-traveling it also erased his means of time traveling. She's the reason he becomes a mage in his universe and the reason he ultimately goes back in time.

That said, I think Ben is just too fast. We are talking thousands to millions of times faster than the best numbers we have for Strange. Even if Strange can take a hit or two before going down, X is gonna get in at least 70000 hits before Strange knows what's up.

One thing that might save Strange from instant death, even if it can't give him the win, is that Ben is generally assumed to start in his human form. Ben's transformations aren't really MFTL when he has to choose them manually, even if he just has to think his choice. Ben also isn't one to jump straight into Alien X (do we assume IC or bloodlust as the standard?).

The Omnitrix's auto-defense seems to choose the most direct counter, not purely the strongest alien. So, Strange's lesser attacks would be countered with various hax types (intangibility goes a long way), or redirected with Feedback. It's possible that Strange could get a chance to put up proper barriers, because X may very well not appear until Strange throw's something cosmic at Ben. Or if he makes the mistake of targeting the watch directly.

If Ben is put on the defensive early, in theory, this could give Strange a chance to glimpse the future. If he can see X coming, that changes a lot. I do think that Strange breaking a fixed point should give him the edge if their time manipulation powers clash. If he sets up some Dormamu shenanigans, I don't think X could undo them while Strange existed in one way or another. And I think Strange's acausality would keep him from getting properly erased from the timeline.

My devil's advocacy got a little long-winded.

tl;dr -- Ben not going X immediately could draw out the fight considerably.

Back