Strongest Digimon Clive Rosfield (Final Fantasy XVI) Can Beat?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
End-game Clive Rosfield with Ifrit Risen transformation

Mind-set: Bloodlusted
Restrictions: No composites

Who is the strongest Digimon he can beat?

Bonus) Replace Clive with each of the mainline FF protagonists and antagonists (sans Dissidia scaling), same question? :maybe

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I would say he would be stuck at Piedmon.
Really? Why?

Clive is much stronger than Adventure Anime Piemon (planet level vs continent level), faster as well I believe and is unlikely to get hit by the handkerchief and turned into a keychain because he'd dodge or cut it. Unless you mean a different version.

In terms of the Adventure anime, I'd think he'd at least reach Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, whose profile states has the power to destroy a planet in its attacks, before he'd start to genuinely struggle. 🤔

Really? Why?

Clive is much stronger than Adventure Anime Piemon (planet level vs continent level), faster as well I believe and is unlikely to get hit by the handkerchief and turned into a keychain because he'd dodge or cut it. Unless you mean a different version.

In terms of the Adventure anime, I'd think he'd at least reach Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, whose profile states has the power to destroy a planet in its attacks, before he'd start to genuinely struggle. 🤔

I thought we already hit Planetary in the original Digimon Adventure at that point? Then I guess Apocalymon then?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I thought we already hit Planetary in the original Digimon Adventure at that point?
There's a part where AtlurKabuterimon destroys a planetoid but it's nowhere near big enough to be planet level, otherwise no planet level doesn't start until Imperialdramon Fighter Mode in Adventure.
Then I guess Apocalymon then?
Apocalymon's kind of over-shooting it really as he's straight up multiversal, I was thinking something more along the lines of ShineGreymon Burst Mode or KaiserGreymon.

There's a part where AtlurKabuterimon destroys a planetoid but it's nowhere near big enough to be planet level, otherwise no planet level doesn't start until Imperialdramon Fighter Mode in Adventure.

Apocalymon's kind of over-shooting it really as he's straight up multiversal, I was thinking something more along the lines of ShineGreymon Burst Mode or KaiserGreymon.

Well I was trying to cover my bases first and then go down after that... it's not helped that my Digimon knowledge is not that vast.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well I was trying to cover my bases first and then go down after that... it's not helped that my Digimon knowledge is not that vast.
Ah I see, that's okay.

You already know more than FV Bleach does, I made a Bleach specific version of my digimon partner story and very few of them even knew a thing about Digimon.

Meanwhile I'm just trying to resist the urge to give Soifon the TigerVespamon line 'cause it's just too obvious and easy. :kobeha

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
I guess he clears Adventure except for Apocalymon, the Holy Beasts, Daemon, Belial Vamdemon and maybe Armageddomon, who defeated Imperialdramon Fighter Mode in the movie.
In Tamers, he stops at Dukemon/Meggidramon, Beelzebumon, the Holy Beasts, the other Mega Digimon and maybe Parasimon and GrandLocomon.

Clive can be a perfect match for Tactimon, who can split a star in half.
A soldier Digimon that possesses a peerless sword called "Jatetsufūjin-maru". Within the Jatetsufūjin-maru is sealed a sinister power strong enough to split a star in two, so drawing this sword marks the collapse of a star.
Does anyone know how strong is the Frontier Universe? I remember Lucemon Falldown Mode destroying one of the moons while defeating Kaiser Greymon and Magna Garurumon.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Mostly all low tier Ultimates/Mega level digimon in anime, all mid tier Ultimate level Digimon can just destroy the whole Universe and call it a day.
Clive can be a perfect match for Tactimon, who can split a star in half.
Tactimon of Xros Wars manga can destroy a Zone of the digital world, when him unleash his sword.
yIZzzf8.png

And one Zone of the digital world is comparable to our universe in size.
ACrFnig.jpg

Does anyone know how strong is the Frontier Universe? I remember Lucemon Falldown Mode destroying one of the moons while defeating Kaiser Greymon and Magna Garurumon.
Lucemon FM Destroy the 3 moons of the Digital World and the kinetic energy of his Suplex is like Large Planet level or more and Ultimate level had FTL speeds.

god tiers like Susanoomon and Lucemon Satan Mode are likely Universal destroyers.

Back