Strongest Fate character Dark Schneider can beat

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
both series known for a lot of hax how far can Darsh make it in the verse assuming he faces every character 1 at a time?

Speed can be equalled if need be

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Does Dispel Bound protect Darsh from getting time paradoxed? :hm

I was thinking he might stop at Goetia, probably.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait, did we confirm galaxy level Fate characters outside of the Servant-verse stuff? :pepesip

I thought Goetia was still sitting around Solar System level

Wait, did we confirm galaxy level Fate characters outside of the Servant-verse stuff? :pepesip

I thought Goetia was still sitting around Solar System level

The Complete AAS(All of the Billions of Light Bands focused into a single point) is Galaxy, did you forget that?
A Single Light Band is more than powerful enough that the literal heat from the attack itself can burn through the Planet and none of that is the actual energy from a Light Band.

You also forget a fully Matured Tree of Emptiness is explicitly compared to Goetia's Plan in terms of sheer energy so yeah, Galaxy.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The Complete AAS(All of the Billions focused into a single point) is Galaxy, did you forget that?
How many characters would fall under that level anyway again/scale to Fantasy Trees?
Beasts, certain LB Kings, and who else? :hm

How many characters would fall under that level anyway again/scale to Fantasy Trees?
Beasts, certain LB Kings, and who else? :hm

Outside of Goetia and Sodom's Beast? That's it.
Not even the Foreign God matches them in terms of sheer power and it's only implied Tiamat at her max can even begin to.
The only other ones is potential guesses and otherwise it's just guesses.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Outside of Goetia and Sodom's Beast? That's it.
Not even the Foreign God matches them in terms of sheer power and it's only implied Tiamat at her max can even begin to.
The only other ones is potential guesses and otherwise it's just guesses.
Goetia/Sodom's Beast because of having the highest magical energy output or w/e recorded by Chaldeas right?

Goetia/Sodom's Beast because of having the highest magical energy output or w/e recorded by Chaldeas right?

Yes. Sodom's Beast is outright stated to be above Goetia in terms of raw power and considering how Sodom's Beast basically replicated Goetia's plan with virtually none of the prep he did and even without having a Reality Marble to really use to the same capacity.

Goetia, by comparison, had to make due with Solomon's corpse(which is like 1000 levels of bullshit but again...), screwing with the Quantum Time Locks, 7 Greater Grails and using 3000 years of Human History as fuel.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Complete AAS(All of the Billions of Light Bands focused into a single point) is Galaxy, did you forget that?
A Single Light Band is more than powerful enough that the literal heat from the attack itself can burn through the Planet and none of that is the actual energy from a Light Band.

You also forget a fully Matured Tree of Emptiness is explicitly compared to Goetia's Plan in terms of sheer energy so yeah, Galaxy.

I didn't "forget", both of those things were referenced in the last round of Nasuverse examinations and the general consensus was "ehhhh let's hold off on that"

I should know because I was the one pushing for them to actually be galaxy level :zaru

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I have zero problems with them being that high, I just wasn't sure what happened in the last couple of months that gave the necessary backup to those things

I didn't "forget", both of those things were referenced in the last round of Nasuverse examinations and the general consensus was "ehhhh let's hold off on that"

I should know because I was the one pushing for them to actually be galaxy level :zaru

I don't remember that...
Especially as with LB5.2 official localization, it made it abundantly clear what it was being compared to and how the completed AAS works.

Back