Strongest Fate character Dark Schneider can beat

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does Dispel Bound protect Darsh from getting time paradoxed? :hm

I was thinking he might stop at Goetia, probably.
Yes and no. Bit of a NLF.

You can think of dispel bounds as being anti hax shields but they only works if the opponent isn't stronger than the user. Because dispel bounds can actually be destroyed by force, if the opponent is that far above Darsh's paygrade it's not gonna matter what any of them do. Reality Warping is a defense it has so he might have a defense against it but nothing actually shown iirc.

You can think of dispel bounds as being anti hax shields but they only works if the opponent isn't stronger than the user. Because dispel bounds can actually be destroyed by force, if the opponent is that far above Darsh's paygrade it's not gonna matter what any of them do. Reality Warping is a defense it has so he might have a defense against it but nothing actually shown iirc.

I thought you had to play Dispel Bound that way... didn't know you can just bypass it with more force.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

It's pretty much just a way they kept petty shit from happening between Darsh, Angel's and Demons wasn't it

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I thought you had to play Dispel Bound that way... didn't know you can just bypass it with more force.

It's pretty much just a way they kept petty shit from happening between Darsh, Angel's and Demons wasn't it

You can think of Dispel bounds as a way of forcing a fair fight. Battles between high level angles and demons consist of breaking and regening the force fields. So, if you were stronger and faster than Darsh you could most likely break them before he could regen them, making them kinda pointless in fights where the opponent is stronger. Hell, even in dispel bound's explanation it says it's more effective against weaker opponents

Back