Strongest Servant (Fate) which Dante, Vergil and Nero can defeat?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1) Strongest they can defeat individually?
Scenario 2) Strongest they can defeat as a team?

Mind-set: Bloodlusted
Equipment
  • Dante can use every Devil Arm, Gun and Item that he has used in the games except Yamato and Beowulf.
  • Nero has access to and can freely switch between all the Devil Breakers he had in DMC 5.
  • Vergil has Yamato, Beowulf and Mirage Edge.
  • Servants have all equipment associated with them.
How far do they go? :maybe

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Where does Dante and Vergil stand DC and Hax wise anyway?
Continental and I believe sub-relativistic at least in terms of speed.

Hax wise we have time slow from Dante and Nero (Quicksilver and Ragtime respectively), time-stop for Dante (via the Bangle of Time), sealing for Dante and Vergil (via Jackpot), space cutting for Vergil via a sword which was used to separate hole dimensions (Yamato) and which can also separate Vergil's human and devil halves into separate individuals, they can interact with intangible beings such as Nero grabbing Vergil's doppleganger as well as all being able to kill the fallen enemies from DMC3.

So basically time fuckery, sealing and Yamato cutting space/separating shit on a conceptual level or however the fuck that shit worked in DMC 5. :maybe
Because I can start low and say they can defeat Cursed Arm and Hundred Personas and work my way up from there.
Yeah I doubt they're gonna get very far, just curious to see how far they get.

Continental and I believe sub-relativistic at least in terms of speed.

Hax wise we have time slow from Dante and Nero (Quicksilver and Ragtime respectively), time-stop for Dante (via the Bangle of Time), sealing for Dante and Vergil (via Jackpot), space cutting for Vergil via a sword which was used to separate hole dimensions (Yamato) and which can also separate Vergil's human and devil halves into separate individuals, they can interact with intangible beings such as Nero grabbing Vergil's doppleganger as well as all being able to kill the fallen enemies from DMC3.

So basically time fuckery, sealing and Yamato cutting space/separating shit on a conceptual level or however the fuck that shit worked in DMC 5. :maybe

Alright, best thing I can say is that they would basically get stopped by characters like EMIYA, Okita Souji, and the like but beat those below them.

Because you aren't really thinking hard enough...

While Archer's speed advantage isn't significantly higher than any of the 3's, it's still decently high where it matters against 3 others. None of them have any means to deal with him when he decides to be an Archer for real and have no means to deal with Unlimited Blade Works.
Archer has better win conditions than either Dante, Vergil or Nero have together.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The guy that can match enough of Enuma Elish with UBW to endure the remainder isn’t losing to anything in DMC

The floor and ceiling for Nasu is higher, it’s the nature of being a multi media franchise

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The guy that can match enough of Enuma Elish with UBW to endure the remainder isn’t losing to anything in DMC

The floor and ceiling for Nasu is higher, it’s the nature of being a multi media franchise
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei! - vol 1 p127 said:
[Noble Phantasms]

Enuma Elish: Star of Creation that Separated Sky and Earth: EX
Not exactly the Noble Phantasm name but refers to the sword of separation Ea’s full release form. It is considered the planet creating weapon that in the distant past separated the sky and earth. Through compression via alternating inversion a windstorm beyond human understanding faults, dislocating space and time pulverizing the target along with the world.
PRISMA material/pre - Encyclopedia: Enuma Elish pg24-25 said:
Enuma Elish [Noble Phantasm]
Star of Creation that Split Heaven and Earth.
A freaking strong Noble Phantasm. An official cheat that will one-hit KO almost every Heroic Spirit if shot from the beginning.
If it’s Gilgamesh himself, he won’t draw it recklessly due to personal restraints, but Angelica-san, who didn’t know a damn about the dignity of a hero, fired it quickly. Shirou attempted to offset it by mobilizing all the swords within the Bounded Field, and failed. He succeeded in attenuating it considerably, but was defeated with the breaking of the Bounded Field. At this time, the wound inflicted in the space of the Great Cavern by Ea did that to the location and became like this, and Illya’s world and Miyu’s world were shifting or something like that. As expected from an Anti-World Noble Phantasm!
A simple method of calculating the output is STR×20, in short, the power will increase the higher the Strength. It’s a real relief that Angelica isn’t beefed. By the way, when Child Gil shot it against Illya, it was considerably weaker than the original.
Part 1 and Part 2

Behold, the power of multi media powerscaling bullshit~

Back