Strongest Zombie Setting

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Because Halloween is right around the corner and I need an excuse to talk about my favorite subgenre of horror :supercat

Simply put, out of all the various different works that are primarily focused on zombies/the undead/the infected/whatever they're called (since nobody calls them zombies anymore), which one is the strongest? Also serves as a decent thread to talk about other similar verses with nice stuff going on with them that can be used in a versus context.

inb4marvelzombies

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Evil Dead has time travel in it, and I feel a bunch of other things.

Dunno if it's a zombie setting overall, but the second John & Dave book (This Book Is Full Of Spiders), features invisible spiders that live inside peoples heads. The verse also has Shadowmen who exist outside space & time and can manipulate history to their whim, and seem to originate from multiverse-conquering horrors.

Only one episode, but zombie Panty & zombie Stocking are both large planet level and MHS (as are zombie Scanty and zombie Kneesocks).

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't COD zombies have them be connected to Eldritch gods or something?
Yep. Connected to eldritch gods that can devour universes, with a select few being high up on the multiversal scale. COD zombies got batshit with its lore, after awhile, as I told Blade once before. :hestonpls

Back