• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Sukuna (JJK) vs Meruem (HXH)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Meruem blitzes and eats. Cheetu statues the fastest characters in JJK, characters like Knuckle, Shoot, and Morel, who can barely battle the RG scale to him so its basically, Cheetu=CA Raid Hunters < RG < Meruem.

Meruem also scales to higher biggatons even without Rage bomb, Cleave, Dismantle, and Kamino won't have enough power to do anything more than scratch him, World Slash is useless cause unlike Gojo, Meruem can regenerate.

So the King of Curses gets devoured himself.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Meruem blitzes and eats. Cheetu statues the fastest characters in JJK, characters like Knuckle, Shoot, and Morel, who can barely battle the RG scale to him so its basically, Cheetu=CA Raid Hunters < RG < Meruem.
Playing devil’s advocate here but I don’t remember Knuckle or Morel tagging Cheetu without restraining or tricking him in some way beforehand that’s what made him such an irritating opponent for them in fact I remember him blitzing them at the same time like they were statues with chain punches in the first fight.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Playing devil’s advocate here but I don’t remember Knuckle or Morel tagging Cheetu without restraining or tricking him in some way beforehand that’s what made him such an irritating opponent for them in fact I remember him blitzing them at the same time like they were statues with chain punches in the first fight.
They were still able to keep track and follow Cheetu, Cheetu was even surprised they weren't motionless in his vision. Chaos calced Cheetu's speed at mach 20-21, that's 7x faster than Sukuna, and Cheetu is fodder for RGs who are weaker than Meruem.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
They were still able to keep track and follow Cheetu, Cheetu was even surprised they weren't motionless in his vision. Chaos calced Cheetu's speed at mach 20-21, that's 7x faster than Sukuna, and Cheetu is fodder for RGs who are weaker than Meruem.
Right, I know Cheetu is fodder to the RG and King but I’m not sure you can scale his speed directly to them because the Hunters didn’t look motionless to him, all that really means is that they’re far faster than regular humans which we already knew and their speed is arguably as high as fraction of his own. I don’t think you could scale Cherry’s speed with really anyone because it was his whole and only schtick and the only characters we saw who could get him did so with strategy or flanking him from behind like Silva.

Back