Super Robot Wars: Calamitous Dawn (OOC and Signup thread)

sir_fire

Distinguished

Name: Kushala Shinagawa
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125 lbs
Rank/Title: Prince of Atlantis

Special: Kushala is one of the few remaining survivors of the ancient civilization of Atlantis, after facing its demise to a mysterious disease from space.

Bio:
Born as the prince of Atlantis, Kushala was always a pampered child from birth, the child believed he was on top of the world and who would have blamed him? Atlantis was both the most powerful and the most advanced civilization of its time, a truly invincible force that seeked to rule over Earth. Despite being raised in the militaristic force that was Atlantis, he was rather passive, spoiled, he had no care for warfare, why should he? His early life consisted of him being a troublemaker to the higher ups of Atlantis, causing mischief and disturbing the relative peace. He was always so lively, that bright smile on his face, it warmed the hearts of even the most war-hardened soldiers. He was no pacifist by all means, where would he be without the conquest of his ancestors? He always had an appreciation for the culture, almost preferring to be a historian rather than some think-headed warmonger.

As the years go by, entering his adolescence, he was pulled away from his childish games as time neared for him to be the worthy ruler to the empire, he could've been asked now if he was resentful of his parents, and he would have slapped you in the face for an accusation. War seemed like the coolest to him, sure he never experienced a single battle, but all this data was so fascinating, like one for the data of a weapon named Uzahra, though he wasn't sure at the time if that project would even be completed.

As the years passed, it really felt like Atlantis was unstoppable, but reality could've never hit harder when Kushala was watching the starry night, things felt normal till he watched as a shooting star flew overhead, he didn't think much of it, it was just a average shooting star, right? He wished he could've stayed ignorant and naive when he found the severity of that very moment, it turns out that a meteor collided with Earth, its welcome present, a disease. The once proud Empire now faced an unstoppable foe, an invisible one at that, the empire quickly crumbled as the members of the empire were melting just by being infected.

Kushala could only watch as the remaining Alantians quickly went to work creating their last salvation, the beast Uzahra. Despite its might, its true purpose was to preserve what remains of their empire. He was originally gonna be in stasis along with the others, but three high ranking prophets warned it would be unwise to have him be in a giant war machine that could've been attacked when in dormant, instead he would be put in stasis on his own in a secret location and will be awakened when the Atlantians were able to find a solution. He was hesitant at first, but begrudgingly agreed to their proposal, being soon sent into stasis on his own, he tried to be tough of course, but he was horrified on the inside, but he had faith. Closing his eyes as everything soon became a blur.

He was in stasis, resting for that fateful day, waiting for thousands of years, even after the Legendary Uzahra was awakened. It was not till present time when the war occuring on earth, a battle took place too close for comfort, the room Kushala was in flashed red as the emergency protocol forced the room to life, Kushala letting out a loud gasp. He moved out of the stasis pod, his first steps were those of shaky and uncertainty. He saw the reports stating Uzahra was released, but that was years ago. Kushala lost hope for a moment before it struck him, there was a status on Uzahra, reporting that it was still online, and with a sigh of relief, he hastily smashed the controls, recalling the beast to Earth. With some time, he was soon welcomed with a sensor detecting a large being looming over them. Putting on an outfit to block out any possible contacts with a disease that could leave life threatening effects. He entered the giant beast, welcomed with a horrid sight, decomposed corpses lying on the ground, the majority of stasis pods shattered, though fortunately some remained intact. He was shaken by the sight, feeling the urge to vomit. He wobbled to the controls of Uzahra, looking for valuable data Uzahra might've held, but found data of a machine that was repaired by the beast, Getter Dragon. He was confused on why Uzahra repaired another machine, but that wasn't his business. He needed to release his brothers and sisters out of stasis in order to pilot Uzahra properly, but they lacked the hazmat suit he had to block out any harmful diseases. He couldn't just sit tight and just hope someone took pity, he needed to put this in his own hands. He didn't know how to properly pilot Uzahra, but he'll do it for his people.

img-mc19-1@2x.png

Name: Uzahra
Type: Super Robot

Dimensions:
Height: 100 meters
Length: 100+ meters (Take this with a grain of salt)
Weight: 10,000 metric tons

Stats:
Strength: 90
Armor: 100
Firepower: 90
Performance: 70
Mobility: 50
Energy Output: 80
Sensors: 40

Description:
A guardian deity created and the last creation of Atlantis, it was first thought to be the force that destroyed Atlantis, it showed its true function and power in the invasion of the Hyakki Empire, used to keep the majority of the surviving Alantians in stasis. It has two bodies and two heads. With the first being a humanoid figure that was powerful enough to take out machines just by being a head, and the second and main body being a large serpent that is capable of taking out scores of enemies. Its body is made of a special alloy called Orichalcum, which can freely control lightning strikes and gravity. It should have disappeared in outer space with the disk fortress of Emperor Brai, who exploded in the final battle with the Hyakuki Empire, but later returned to earth when it was recalled by the Prince of Atlantis

Weapons:

Dual Katanas: Two conventional weapons held by the humanoid half of Uzahra, despite its limited range, it makes up for it with its slicing capabilities. Despite being quite lethal, it's used more as self defense if an opponent decides to target the humanoid in specific.

Uzahra's main head: The main body has a dangerous weapon in the body's head. The head and neck is best known for its strength, from biting machines in half, to being able to lift the likes of Getter Robo G. The head is capable of taking a lot of punishment and keeps on going as if it had little to no effect.

Hand beams: The fingers on the human body are capable of firing beams from a range.

Missile pods: From the side of Uzahra's serpent body, a barrage of missiles could be fired. They're capable of homing and are capable of damaging large targets.

Abilities:
Uzahra has an artificial intelligence allowing it to operate without a pilot when needed, allowing the beast to sense danger, and follow commands of its designated controller as shown as it was commanded by Getter G to leave earth and when being recalled to Earth.

Signature Moves:

Eye Beams:
The humanoid body's head is capable of firing a lethal beam from its eyes that is capable of downing enemies.

Anti-Gravity Beam:
The serpent body is capable of firing lightning from its mouth thanks to the metal it was created from, the beam is capable of manipulating gravity, dragging enemies around and even crushing them until they're destroyed for good.

Zeus' blade:
Uzahra's can generate the electricity from its body, charging them into the dual blades Uzahra wields, charging them up. Uzahra could either stab the charged up weapon into the enemy, or he could fire the lightning generated from the blade as a projectile to crush the target.
Magnificent! Approved with all my commendations!

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
qQ48dFT.png

Name: Castor

Height: 6'2

Weight: 214 lbs

Title: The Liberator, Elf's Bane, The Pale Orc, Grand Inquisitor of the First Crusade

Special: He is a shaman, and experienced in the use of ether. Having complete mastery over a single spell, and only a single spell.

Repel

The repulsion of anything one can imagine. Through this seemingly conventional expression of magic Castor became a monster. He can repel anything that can be conceived as a concept. Whether it be physical or metaphysical. At least within the limits of what he can understand. Things he is unfamiliar with require practice before he can influence them. In so far as his life before this cataclysm affords him? He has used it to repel any and all physical matter. However, he quickly learned he could be more precise in how he uses it. It was from then on that he learned to repel magic, and eventually even things like a person's grievous wounds. There are limitations of course. The greater the force he exerts the more strain it has on his body, and at most he can leave a city in ruin. It is because of this he started to get creative. Assassinating elves by repelling vital organs from their bodies, or by ripping the ether from them. Temporarily depriving them of their magic.

Biography

The Hangman:

“I am not a man of principle. I am a man of conviction.” I survey my work, and see that it is good. The carnage would serve as a message. The immutable and immortal elves of Pandemonium would know who brought them to their knees. They would know of my hate. They would know it, and I would have my revenge.

I grab one of the spoils of war. An aristocrat. A noble in name only. A lithe woman whose ears were like daggers. I scrunch my face in disgust. I force her to face me. “Tell me, my dear. What is it that you love so that I may take it from you? What are your dreams that I might wake you from them?” I grab her tightly, and her gasp of pain brings me joy as I strike her across the face. Her face reddens from the sharp blow.

“E-Elias? Why have you done this?” I hear her ask, and I snort at that.

“It is desire that brings me here, sow.” I grab her shirt, and lift her to her feet. “A desire to see you, and your wretched people brought to an end.” I reach for the noose in my hands. “How many times I wonder...” How many of my people did this elf hang just like this? Those I was born to, and those I came to call my own. The family I was given, and the family I chose. They took them both. “How many of your slaves did you punish this way?”

They took everything from me.

“They were just humans!” The elf screeches as if that would stop this. “Property! Animals!”

“Is that so?” I begin to laugh. I rip the pieces of flesh at the tip of my own ears. A simple spell a friend had fashioned. They were no illusion. It was a gift from an alchemist. “Then an animal has destroyed your estate. He has freed your slaves, and murdered your servants!”

They began to surround us. Those I spared. The people of my blood. They were many but they were weak. No magic. Nothing.

Except for someone like me. A beast like me. A savage like me.

An orc in every way that matters but trapped in the body of another.

“They call me, Castor. That is my true name... witch.” I throw the rope over a streetlight, and tie the end of it at the bottom. “I think it is due time you began to experience what it was like for a slave under your care.”

The men and women around me began to cheer. Their rage was almost as great as my own.

I tear her blouse open. Revealing herself to the world. Humiliating her, and taking away her dignity as an arcanist. A high elf of such illustrious repute.

The young woman begins to cry. As the former slaves call for her life. I would not deny them. I wanted this just as they did.

“Please! I-I can give you gold! Women! Men! Anything! Please!” Her magic had failed her. I had cast it into the abyss. Now she was as frail and fragile as they were.

“There's only one thing I wish for, madame.” I tier her hands behind her back, and place the noose over her head. Then gently I tighten it. “I want to hear your gurgles as you choke on your own tongue, and see your eyes pop out!” I was the visage of madness itself. “Do struggle! It will amuse us all!”

I pull on the rope, and the elf is lifted into the air by her neck. I would make sure this would last.

The young woman spasms and sways desperately trying to loosen the rope. It would not. It would never.

The jeering of the crowd spurned on my theatrical show. Not a single one called for mercy.

Good.

They would need to make use of their brutality in the war to come.

There is a euphoric feeling that erupts in my chest, and for once in a very long time?

I am in bliss.

It nearly takes five minutes before she finally begins to stop moving. It's slow at first, and there are a few more twitches but they are merely her death rattles.

I let go of the rope, and her corpse falls to the ground with a “thump.”

“Follow me! Join me! Together I will see us all have our justice! I will see us vindicated!” I kick her corpse for good measure. “I will see your masters dead! I will see every elf damned to the fiery pit! Where every one of them belongs! I will cleanse this world! I will purify it! I will tolerate not these creatures! These elves!”

These demons that haunted my dreams would soon know my curse. They would know it, and despair.

“Castor! Castor! Castor! Castor!”

In that moment I was God.

The Orphan:

I remember drowning. That is my first memory. I do not recall the faces or names of those that bore me. I only knew that they were runaway slaves. Naturally, they were hunted down for defying their "owners." I remember the pack of hell hounds. Those terrifying beasts from the lower planes. How they tore into my mother, and ate her. How my father desperately tried to protect her only to fail. Once they had their meal I left alone. Brought to heel before the elf who commanded them. I remember him even now.

The sneer of contempt on his face. He looked at me as if I was a pest. I was a child but I was weak even by that standard. The runt. However, my parents did love me. Enough to take this risk, and for that they died.

The elves would not suffer such a thing.

Weakness.

No, not in a slave. They needed laborers. They did not need a hindrance.

Instead of being fed to his dogs? He cast a simple spell. My body became as stone. That is when he threw me into the nearest river he could find. I desperately tried to swim but I couldn't. The spell had left me as if I was a slab of concrete.

There was no fear. There was only resignation.

I was going to die.

I would see my parents again. Oh, how I hoped I would.

In those cold waters I felt her hands. The mother that did not bring me into this world. No, it was the mother that taught me how to be strong.

How to hate. How to desire retribution.

In my delirium I thought I saw an angel, and to my horror I fell in love.

It was not something she would reciprocate. I knew that much. I just was her son. The human she took in as her own. I became ashamed of those feelings, and did my best to stifle them. I would be the dutiful progeny.

I would be her pride.

As I grew I learned the ways of her people. They were as green as the forest, and held an affinity for nature. This did not make them soft. They held courage, and a love for battle in their heart. I respected that above all else.

Most of all they believed in karma brought by your own hands. They felt people could be the instrument of it, and I became enamored with the idea.

I would dream of my revenge. It helped keep my nightmares at bay.

Only for those nightmares to become real.

I saw the tribe burn. When the elves who grew fearful of the orcs. A race that began to learn of magic just like they did. My mother's corpse holding me tight. Her last breath on my face. Her smile.

"Live." Her bloodied hand touching my cheek. "My treasure."

If I was mad before? This was something else entirely.

In that moment I shattered, and in the place of that boy a monster was born.

I still see her face when I close my eyes. Every time, and without fail?

I would hear her words again.

They kept me alive. They allowed me to weather the storm that would come.

That I would unleash.

The Academy:

The best and most promising of students. I had become one of them. They knew me as Elias. That is the name I gave them. As a human I almost looked like an elf, and I had an alchemist take care of the rest. I would itch at the grafted ears at times but I grew used to them. I had nightmares of these creatures all my life, and now I slept beside them in the dorms.

I had to squash my feelings of revulsion and disgust. How many times did I think of poisoning them, or smothering them in their sleep?

They were not all monsters to my surprise but I could not let that get in the way. They were all gone. Everyone I loved, and for that? The price must be paid down to every man, woman, and child. This is without exception.

The world would not see another elf for centuries after I was done with my deed.

I played at the role of a polite and courteous young man. The model of a student. I would be their friend. That I might stab them in the back. They would invite me in their homes. They would tell me their secrets.

I would use all of it against them.

"Elias? What do you think we should do about this one?" The elf asked me. The slave was beaten and bruised. He had tried to steal some food for his starving children. The elf chuckled as he whipped the slave one more time.

"Well, that is really quite simple." I move quickly. Before he even has a chance to process what I was about to do. My hand presses against his back, and I make use of my specialty. His chest bursts open as I repel his heart and lungs forward. "I think you should join his parents."

The slave looks up at me in confusion and fear.

I press my index finger against my lips, and give him a mischievous look.

"Shush." I whisper. "Go home, and tell no one of this."

He slowly nods his head, and picks himself back up.

He was a good man. He didn't deserve this.

I clap my hands together, and the elf's body is forced downwards. Deep into the earth.

It wouldn't be hard to come up with an excuse for his disappearance. The young man had an opium addiction. His parents would think he overdosed. That wouldn't matter to them. They had other heirs for their house.

It was good that the capriciousness and cruelty of elves extended to those they loved.

The Reunited:

They lived. Her people lived.

Some of the remnants of the tribes found sanctuary with the dwarves. The only race of people on Akshya who could challenge the elves not with magic but with technology instead.

My people were not lost. The shamans did not go extinct. The orcs fought on.

I found myself in tears. I had not lost everything. There was a hope, and for once in my heart there was joy.

I had a people. I had a home to go back to.

I was the Pale Orc once more.

However, the mission had to be finished. Karma had to be paid.

The elves would not leave us in peace. Not unless we bring an end to them.

"It will not be a war. It will be an extermination."

A solution for all that brought misery to the world.

Mecha

rfW4IjZ.jpg

Name: Cocytus

Type: Real Robot

Dimensions: 20 meters

Weight: 60 metric tons

Stats

Strength: 40

Armor: 20

Firepower: 60

Performance: 100

Mobility: 80

Energy Output: 60

Sensors

Ambient Ether Radar System: By making use of magical energy within the air Cocytus is able to give whoever pilots it a 360 degree view of their surroundings. Being able to analyze and sense any wave forms within this purview. This allows it to detect targets even if they are invisible. Provided that they have ether in some way. It has difficulties detecting things that are anomalous to the nature of reality, or alien in geometries.

Description

The first of many war machines built by the red dwarves residing in the desert wastes of the Hollowlands. A nomadic people who value water more than they do gold. Despite this they never grew out of their love for alcohol. An infamous pack of drunkards who just happen to be the most technologically advanced of any race on Akshya-456. Cocytus was made in the mirror image of Castor. Who grew to become a religious zealot. A firm believer in the bloodthirsty gods of the orcs who adopted him.

Weapons

The Cocytus is heavily reliant on the pilot in order to determine what it is capable of. In Castor's hands it relies heavily on spells that repel of variety of things. Whether non-magical or magical. Besides that, it forces on turning the pilot into a magical juggernaut.

It is however equipped with a mass driver. That uses the spell known as "repel" to hurl slugs at high velocities to devastating results.

Mass Driver - Model S: Fashioned in the shape of a rifle this mass accelerator uses the magic of the spell known as "repel" to launch projectiles at fractions of the speed of light.

Abilities

Ether Engine: Greatly amplifies the magical abilities of the pilot, and grants people who can't perform magic the ability to do so.

Signature Moves

Repulsion - Movement: Repels anything specific that can be targeted by the pilot. Whether it is organic or non-organic.

Repulsion - Kinetic Energy: Repels kinetic energy away from the target, and prevents massive collateral damage when moving anything at extreme velocities.

Repulsion - Ether: Repels any kind of magical energy. Often used to temporarily remove someone's ability to cast any kind of sorcery.

Repulsion - Vitae: Repels the very life-force of the target. Which causes them to drop dead on the spot. Only useful against organic enemies. Against machines it is useless.

Repulsion - Air: Repels air at extreme velocities, and pulverizes opponents.

Repulsion - Combustion: An extension of air repulsion. By increasing the velocity at which air moves it can cause air compression. This causes it to ignite. The flames generated via this method can reach temperatures akin the atmosphere of a sun.

Repulsion - Obliteration: The ultimate expression of repel. It hyper-accelerates all physical and metaphysical matter in an area. This causes a cataclysmic explosion that destroys everything in the immediate vicinity.

Repulsion - Transfer: Damage from a target can be removed by transferring it to another target made out of the same material. For example this spell can transfer grievous wounds from a person by inflicting them on another person, or transfer damage from a machine by transferring it to another machine. This extends to damage of a magical persuasion. Say for example blessings or curses.

Repulsion - Accelerate: Uses repel to greatly enhance the speed of target. Allowing it to reach extreme velocities. If not used in conjunction with Repulsion - Kinetic Energy this causes immense amounts of collateral damage to the target's surroundings.

Repulsion - Transport: Repels a target to a specific destination. This is not teleportation but the speeds at which the target can be transported approach the speed of light.

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
qQ48dFT.png

Name: Castor

Height: 6'2

Weight: 214 lbs

Title: The Liberator, Elf's Bane, The Pale Orc, Grand Inquisitor of the First Crusade

Special: He is a shaman, and experienced in the use of ether. Having complete mastery over a single spell, and only a single spell.

Repel

The repulsion of anything one can imagine. Through this seemingly conventional expression of magic Castor became a monster. He can repel anything that can be conceived as a concept. Whether it be physical or metaphysical. At least within the limits of what he can understand. Things he is unfamiliar with require practice before he can influence them. In so far as his life before this cataclysm affords him? He has used it to repel any and all physical matter. However, he quickly learned he could be more precise in how he uses it. It was from then on that he learned to repel magic, and eventually even things like a person's grievous wounds. There are limitations of course. The greater the force he exerts the more strain it has on his body, and at most he can leave a city in ruin. It is because of this he started to get creative. Assassinating elves by repelling vital organs from their bodies, or by ripping the ether from them. Temporarily depriving them of their magic.

Biography

The Hangman:

“I am not a man of principle. I am a man of conviction.” I survey my work, and see that it is good. The carnage would serve as a message. The immutable and immortal elves of Pandemonium would know who brought them to their knees. They would know of my hate. They would know it, and I would have my revenge.

I grab one of the spoils of war. An aristocrat. A noble in name only. A lithe woman whose ears were like daggers. I scrunch my face in disgust. I force her to face me. “Tell me, my dear. What is it that you love so that I may take it from you? What are your dreams that I might wake you from them?” I grab her tightly, and her gasp of pain brings me joy as I strike her across the face. Her face reddens from the sharp blow.

“E-Elias? Why have you done this?” I hear her ask, and I snort at that.

“It is desire that brings me here, sow.” I grab her shirt, and lift her to her feet. “A desire to see you, and your wretched people brought to an end.” I reach for the noose in my hands. “How many times I wonder...” How many of my people did this elf hang just like this? Those I was born to, and those I came to call my own. The family I was given, and the family I chose. They took them both. “How many of your slaves did you punish this way?”

They took everything from me.

“They were just humans!” The elf screeches as if that would stop this. “Property! Animals!”

“Is that so?” I begin to laugh. I rip the pieces of flesh at the tip of my own ears. A simple spell a friend had fashioned. They were no illusion. It was a gift from an alchemist. “Then an animal has destroyed your estate. He has freed your slaves, and murdered your servants!”

They began to surround us. Those I spared. The people of my blood. They were many but they were weak. No magic. Nothing.

Except for someone like me. A beast like me. A savage like me.

An orc in every way that matters but trapped in the body of another.

“They call me, Castor. That is my true name... witch.” I throw the rope over a streetlight, and tie the end of it at the bottom. “I think it is due time you began to experience what it was like for a slave under your care.”

The men and women around me began to cheer. Their rage was almost as great as my own.

I tear her blouse open. Revealing herself to the world. Humiliating her, and taking away her dignity as an arcanist. A high elf of such illustrious repute.

The young woman begins to cry. As the former slaves call for her life. I would not deny them. I wanted this just as they did.

“Please! I-I can give you gold! Women! Men! Anything! Please!” Her magic had failed her. I had cast it into the abyss. Now she was as frail and fragile as they were.

“There's only one thing I wish for, madame.” I tier her hands behind her back, and place the noose over her head. Then gently I tighten it. “I want to hear your gurgles as you choke on your own tongue, and see your eyes pop out!” I was the visage of madness itself. “Do struggle! It will amuse us all!”

I pull on the rope, and the elf is lifted into the air by her neck. I would make sure this would last.

The young woman spasms and sways desperately trying to loosen the rope. It would not. It would never.

The jeering of the crowd spurned on my theatrical show. Not a single one called for mercy.

Good.

They would need to make use of their brutality in the war to come.

There is a euphoric feeling that erupts in my chest, and for once in a very long time?

I am in bliss.

It nearly takes five minutes before she finally begins to stop moving. It's slow at first, and there are a few more twitches but they are merely her death rattles.

I let go of the rope, and her corpse falls to the ground with a “thump.”

“Follow me! Join me! Together I will see us all have our justice! I will see us vindicated!” I kick her corpse for good measure. “I will see your masters dead! I will see every elf damned to the fiery pit! Where every one of them belongs! I will cleanse this world! I will purify it! I will tolerate not these creatures! These elves!”

These demons that haunted my dreams would soon know my curse. They would know it, and despair.

“Castor! Castor! Castor! Castor!”

In that moment I was God.

The Orphan:

I remember drowning. That is my first memory. I do not recall the faces or names of those that bore me. I only knew that they were runaway slaves. Naturally, they were hunted down for defying their "owners." I remember the pack of hell hounds. Those terrifying beasts from the lower planes. How they tore into my mother, and ate her. How my father desperately tried to protect her only to fail. Once they had their meal I left alone. Brought to heel before the elf who commanded them. I remember him even now.

The sneer of contempt on his face. He looked at me as if I was a pest. I was a child but I was weak even by that standard. The runt. However, my parents did love me. Enough to take this risk, and for that they died.

The elves would not suffer such a thing.

Weakness.

No, not in a slave. They needed laborers. They did not need a hindrance.

Instead of being fed to his dogs? He cast a simple spell. My body became as stone. That is when he threw me into the nearest river he could find. I desperately tried to swim but I couldn't. The spell had left me as if I was a slab of concrete.

There was no fear. There was only resignation.

I was going to die.

I would see my parents again. Oh, how I hoped I would.

In those cold waters I felt her hands. The mother that did not bring me into this world. No, it was the mother that taught me how to be strong.

How to hate. How to desire retribution.

In my delirium I thought I saw an angel, and to my horror I fell in love.

It was not something she would reciprocate. I knew that much. I just was her son. The human she took in as her own. I became ashamed of those feelings, and did my best to stifle them. I would be the dutiful progeny.

I would be her pride.

As I grew I learned the ways of her people. They were as green as the forest, and held an affinity for nature. This did not make them soft. They held courage, and a love for battle in their heart. I respected that above all else.

Most of all they believed in karma brought by your own hands. They felt people could be the instrument of it, and I became enamored with the idea.

I would dream of my revenge. It helped keep my nightmares at bay.

Only for those nightmares to become real.

I saw the tribe burn. When the elves who grew fearful of the orcs. A race that began to learn of magic just like they did. My mother's corpse holding me tight. Her last breath on my face. Her smile.

"Live." Her bloodied hand touching my cheek. "My treasure."

If I was mad before? This was something else entirely.

In that moment I shattered, and in the place of that boy a monster was born.

I still see her face when I close my eyes. Every time, and without fail?

I would hear her words again.

They kept me alive. They allowed me to weather the storm that would come.

That I would unleash.

The Academy:

The best and most promising of students. I had become one of them. They knew me as Elias. That is the name I gave them. As a human I almost looked like an elf, and I had an alchemist take care of the rest. I would itch at the grafted ears at times but I grew used to them. I had nightmares of these creatures all my life, and now I slept beside them in the dorms.

I had to squash my feelings of revulsion and disgust. How many times did I think of poisoning them, or smothering them in their sleep?

They were not all monsters to my surprise but I could not let that get in the way. They were all gone. Everyone I loved, and for that? The price must be paid down to every man, woman, and child. This is without exception.

The world would not see another elf for centuries after I was done with my deed.

I played at the role of a polite and courteous young man. The model of a student. I would be their friend. That I might stab them in the back. They would invite me in their homes. They would tell me their secrets.

I would use all of it against them.

"Elias? What do you think we should do about this one?" The elf asked me. The slave was beaten and bruised. He had tried to steal some food for his starving children. The elf chuckled as he whipped the slave one more time.

"Well, that is really quite simple." I move quickly. Before he even has a chance to process what I was about to do. My hand presses against his back, and I make use of my specialty. His chest bursts open as I repel his heart and lungs forward. "I think you should join his parents."

The slave looks up at me in confusion and fear.

I press my index finger against my lips, and give him a mischievous look.

"Shush." I whisper. "Go home, and tell no one of this."

He slowly nods his head, and picks himself back up.

He was a good man. He didn't deserve this.

I clap my hands together, and the elf's body is forced downwards. Deep into the earth.

It wouldn't be hard to come up with an excuse for his disappearance. The young man had an opium addiction. His parents would think he overdosed. That wouldn't matter to them. They had other heirs for their house.

It was good that the capriciousness and cruelty of elves extended to those they loved.

The Reunited:

They lived. Her people lived.

Some of the remnants of the tribes found sanctuary with the dwarves. The only race of people on Akshya who could challenge the elves not with magic but with technology instead.

My people were not lost. The shamans did not go extinct. The orcs fought on.

I found myself in tears. I had not lost everything. There was a hope, and for once in my heart there was joy.

I had a people. I had a home to go back to.

I was the Pale Orc once more.

However, the mission had to be finished. Karma had to be paid.

The elves would not leave us in peace. Not unless we bring an end to them.

"It will not be a war. It will be an extermination."

A solution for all that brought misery to the world.

Mecha

rfW4IjZ.jpg

Name: Cocytus

Dimensions: 20 meters

Weight: 60 metric tons

Stats

Firepower: 60

Sensors

Ambient Ether Radar System: By making use of magical energy within the air Cocytus is able to give whoever pilots it a 360 degree view of their surroundings. Being able to analyze and sense any wave forms within this purview. This allows it to detect targets even if they are invisible. Provided that they have ether in some way. It has difficulties detecting things that are anomalous to the nature of reality, or alien in geometries.

Description

The first of many war machines built by the red dwarves residing in the desert wastes of the Hollowlands. A nomadic people who value water more than they do gold. Despite this they never grew out of their love for alcohol. An infamous pack of drunkards who just happen to be the most technologically advanced of any race on Akshya-456. Cocytus was made in the mirror image of Castor. Who grew to become a religious zealot. A firm believer in the bloodthirsty gods of the orcs who adopted him.

Weapons

The Cocytus is heavily reliant on the pilot in order to determine what it is capable of. In Castor's hands it relies heavily on spells that repel of variety of things. Whether non-magical or magical. Besides that, it forces on turning the pilot into a magical juggernaut.

It is however equipped with a mass driver. That uses the spell known as "repel" to hurl slugs at high velocities to devastating results.

Mass Driver - Model S: Fashioned in the shape of a rifle this mass accelerator uses the magic of the spell known as "repel" to launch projectiles at fractions of the speed of light.

Abilities

Ether Engine: Greatly amplifies the magical abilities of the pilot, and grants people who can't perform magic the ability to do so.

Signature Moves

Repulsion - Movement: Repels anything specific that can be targeted by the pilot. Whether it is organic or non-organic.

Repulsion - Kinetic Energy: Repels kinetic energy away from the target, and prevents massive collateral damage when moving anything at extreme velocities.

Repulsion - Ether: Repels any kind of magical energy. Often used to temporarily remove someone's ability to cast any kind of sorcery.

Repulsion - Vitae: Repels the very life-force of the target. Which causes them to drop dead on the spot. Only useful against organic enemies. Against machines it is useless.

Repulsion - Air: Repels air at extreme velocities, and pulverizes opponents.

Repulsion - Combustion: An extension of air repulsion. By increasing the velocity at which air moves it can cause air compression. This causes it to ignite. The flames generated via this method can reach temperatures akin the atmosphere of a sun.

Repulsion - Obliteration: The ultimate expression of repel. It hyper-accelerates all physical and metaphysical matter in an area. This causes a cataclysmic explosion that destroys everything in the immediate vicinity.

Repulsion - Transfer: Damage from a target can be removed by transferring it to another target made out of the same material. For example this spell can transfer grievous wounds from a person by inflicting them on another person, or transfer damage from a machine by transferring it to another machine. This extends to damage of a magical persuasion. Say for example blessings or curses.

Repulsion - Accelerate: Uses repel to greatly enhance the speed of target. Allowing it to reach extreme velocities. If not used in conjunction with Repulsion - Kinetic Energy this causes immense amounts of collateral damage to the target's surroundings.

Repulsion - Transport: Repels a target to a specific destination. This is not teleportation but the speeds at which the target can be transported approach the speed of light.
Approved. But try not to abuse the Relativistic Catapult attack as a go-to.

sippinggp

f12b0558f34660f1e5b1372da83d16af.jpg

61a56fc4a2066008618e99d4e04abb90.jpg

Name: Akira Fudo

Height: 5'10

Weight: 280lbs

Rank/Title: Devilman

Special: Devilman

Bio:

A devilish legacy. A lineage of hell. Suffering in its purest sense. That is the life of Akira Fudo. The man cursed with the powers of a Demon but the heart of a Man. Through everything, he fought for the people, even when the people turned his back on them. After his best friend Ryo Asuka, who he would later learn was Satan himself, cursed him with the power to transform into a Devilman, his life, and the world, spiraled down the drain. He slaughtered demons. He raised an Army. He even fought someone who he thought was his best friend. But in the end, he failed. The Devilman Army was annihilated, and he was killed. Damned to Hell he spent an eternity fighting and dying over and over against Satan's minions. Feeling immeasurable pain and unending sorrow. No remorse, relief, or respite in sight.

And like nothing had ever happened he found himself inside some sort of cockpit. He was once again Akira Fudo, the Devilman, in physical form. It could only be the grace of God that brought him back to life. Or so he thought at the time. Only Satan would be cruel enough to return him to life only to force him to fight through hardship once more. Perhaps his damnation was not enough punishment, and this was simply the newest form of the underworld, set to torment him once more.

After coming to grips with his return to life, he sought to discover where he was. To his shock, he was inside a massive robot, with horns sticking from its head (or bunny ears if you're of a lighter heart) and an odd cylindrical body. It was buried, deep underneath the Earth in a sort of cavern, but it was somehow intact. it had plenty of damage, and Akira sought to repair this with the wreckage of other machines around it. But he found that the thing seemingly started to repair itself when he tried, this machine (that he would later find after activating it was called the Getter Robo) was unbelievable.

He managed to destroy the rubble keeping him in the cavern and was set out to learn more about the world he had been resurrected in.

Following that we can get to the next part, creating a profile for your mech.

dot-square-getterone04-1.jpg

devilman_vs_getter_robo___devil_getter_by_kaiju_odanny19_dem8r8r-fullview.jpg

Name: Getter Robo/Devil Getter

Type: Super

Dimensions: 38 Meters

Weight: 220 Tons

Stats:
(Getter One)
Strength: 60

Armor: 40

Mobility: 70

Energy Output: 70

(Devil Getter)

Strength: 80

Firepower: 100

Sensors: 0

Description: A predominantly red robot that works best in the air and on land and focuses primarily on close-range combat. No longer solely uses Getter Energy, but also subsists on Akira's demonic energy. Can only be piloted when Akira is in Devilman form. When his energy peaks and his emotions flare, he can merge with the Getter Robo creating the Devil Getter, an amalgamation of Devilman and the three Getter Configurations that utilize abilities from all three. Once transformed, though, the Getter's armor is far weaker as its organic parts are vastly more vulnerable. Compensating for this, it is far faster. It also loses all sensors and must rely on intuition and Devilman's latent powers.

Weapons:

(Getter One) Getter Tomahawk x2, Getter Razor, Getter Machine Gun, Missile Machine Gun
(Devil Getter) Getter Drill x2, Getter Missiles x20

Abilities: Getter Wing, Devil Fusion (When Akira Fuses with the Getter)

Signature Moves:
(Getter One) Getter Beam, Spiral Getter Beam
(Devil Getter) Devil Beam, Devil Spark (Shine Spark but Devilified)

Last edited:

sir_fire

Distinguished
f12b0558f34660f1e5b1372da83d16af.jpg

61a56fc4a2066008618e99d4e04abb90.jpg

Name: Akira Fudo

Height: 5'10

Weight: 280lbs

Rank/Title: Devilman

Special: Devilman

Bio:

A devilish legacy. A lineage of hell. Suffering in its purest sense. That is the life of Akira Fudo. The man cursed with the powers of a Demon but the heart of a Man. Through everything, he fought for the people, even when the people turned his back on them. After his best friend Ryo Asuka, who he would later learn was Satan himself, cursed him with the power to transform into a Devilman, his life, and the world, spiraled down the drain. He slaughtered demons. He raised an Army. He even fought someone who he thought was his best friend. But in the end, he failed. The Devilman Army was annihilated, and he was killed. Damned to Hell he spent an eternity fighting and dying over and over against Satan's minions. Feeling immeasurable pain and unending sorrow. No remorse, relief, or respite in sight.

And like nothing had ever happened he found himself inside some sort of cockpit. He was once again Akira Fudo, the Devilman, in physical form. It could only be the grace of God that brought him back to life. Or so he thought at the time. Only Satan would be cruel enough to return him to life only to force him to fight through hardship once more. Perhaps his damnation was not enough punishment, and this was simply the newest form of the underworld, set to torment him once more.

After coming to grips with his return to life, he sought to discover where he was. To his shock, he was inside a massive robot, with horns sticking from its head (or bunny ears if you're of a lighter heart) and an odd cylindrical body. It was buried, deep underneath the Earth in a sort of cavern, but it was somehow intact. it had plenty of damage, and Akira sought to repair this with the wreckage of other machines around it. But he found that the thing seemingly started to repair itself when he tried, this machine (that he would later find after activating it was called the Getter Robo) was unbelievable.

He managed to destroy the rubble keeping him in the cavern and was set out to learn more about the world he had been resurrected in.

Following that we can get to the next part, creating a profile for your mech.

dot-square-getterone04-1.jpg

devilman_vs_getter_robo___devil_getter_by_kaiju_odanny19_dem8r8r-fullview.jpg

Name: Getter Robo/Devil Getter

Type: Super

Dimensions: 38 Meters

Weight: 220 Tons

Stats:
(Getter One)
Strength: 60

(Devil Getter)

Strength: 80

Armor: 93

Sensors: 0

Description: A predominantly red robot that works best in the air and on land and focuses primarily on close-range combat. No longer solely uses Getter Energy, but also subsists on Akira's demonic energy. Can only be piloted when Akira is in Devilman form. When his energy peaks and his emotions flare, he can merge with the Getter Robo creating the Devil Getter, an amalgamation of Devilman and the three Getter Configurations that utilize abilities from all three. Once transformed, though, the Getter's armor is far weaker as its organic parts are vastly more vulnerable. Compensating for this, it is far faster. It also loses all sensors and must rely on intuition and Devilman's latent powers.

Weapons:

(Getter One) Getter Tomahawk x2, Getter Razor, Getter Machine Gun, Missile Machine Gun
(Devil Getter) Getter Drill x2, Getter Missiles x20

Abilities: Getter Wing, Devil Fusion (When Akira Fuses with the Getter)

Signature Moves:
(Getter One) Getter Beam, Spiral Getter Beam
(Devil Getter) Devil Beam, Devil Spark (Shine Spark but Devilified)
Approved!

sir_fire

Distinguished
ritzhzhh5xjq.jpg

Kamen.Rider.Decade.%28Character%29.full.3050280.jpg

Name: Benjamin "Benny" Winchester

Height: 5'11

Weight: 200lbs

Rank/Title: Kamen Rider

Special: Rider

Bio: Kamen Riders. Masked heroes that strike away at evil (or are the evil, in some cases) with incredible superpowers. Throughout multiple universes, these Riders fight to keep the peace.

Benjamin Winchester is one such Hero. But he, among the others, is unique, utilizing not just his own powers but the powers of Kamen Riders from across the Multiverse. And not only that but utilizing these powers by himself and with the aid of his towering mecha, Gundam. To utilize these forms he slots a specialized Card into his Decade Driver and transforms himself into Kamen Rider Decade.

He became Decade on a whim, finding the strange device while the world around him was collapsing. With it, he was able to transform, and summon his mech to fight off the giant monsters that assaulted them. but it wasn't enough, so he needed to travel across the universes to correct the wrongs in spacetime, so he could one day return home and live peacefully. He traverses these worlds through the use of a Photo Studio. The Photo Studio appears in each universe (though is often disguised as a plethora of businesses) and gives Benjamin attire appropriate to his mission.

He believes the universe he has just arrived in is another of the Rider Worlds he's invaded over the last year.

435435253.png

14884662_1405416346152527_358557334740677543_o.jpg

gundam_agito_by_neostardustdragon101_ddmjee2-fullview.jpg

27ea226aa8b39115480cd47454a54bfb.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-082951_Chrome.jpg

9c4d1259e6925dd868b7cb9f79603b6e.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-082402_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-082810_Chrome.jpg

2e20f82ff8a9792a9a2dd914e53ed0b0.jpg

FB_IMG_1638970269352.jpg

Name: Gundam (Decade, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, 555 (Faiz), Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Kiva, W)

Dimensions: Differs. Base form (Decade) 19m

Weight: Differs. Base form (Decade) 40t

Stats: (The 7 parameters showing the power of your machine.They range from 1 to 100 but the differences aren't linear. For further details, see below)

Firepower: 50

Performance: 40

Mobility: 40

Energy Output: 30

Description: The Gundam (as it is referred to by Benjamin) is an extremely versatile machine employing different forms that bring different armaments and abilities. The Gundam changes form when Benjamin slots a Card into his Decade Driver while piloting it. When it transforms it is surrounded by energy, allowing it to shield itself while it completes its transformation. The cards that are used to change forms (for both Decade and the Gundam) appear at key points in Benjamin's adventure, though hardly ever at a predictable time. Over his journeys, he has collected the Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Kiva, and W cards.

Weapons: Titan Sword, Pegasus Bowgun, Rising Pegasus Bowgun (Kuuga) Flame Saber, Storm Halberd, Shining Caliber (Agito) DragSaber, DragClaw, DragShield (Ryuki) Faiz Pointer, Faiz Edge, Faiz Blaster (Faiz) King Raiser (Blade) Ongekibou Rekka (Hibiki) Kunaigun, Zectmizer, Perfect Zecter (Kabuto) Garulu Saber, Basshha Magnum, Dogga Hammer (Kiva)

Abilities: Summoned From Driver, Transformation, Weapon Switch, Flight

Signature Moves: RIDER KICK!
Holy shit. I approve but holy shit.

sippinggp

Char.Aznable.full.428803.jpg

Name: Bastilla Char

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 163lbs

Rank/Title: Lieutenant

Special: Newtype

Bio: Universal Century 203. A man named Bastila Char is born. This man is a clone of the long-dead Newtype Char Aznable's Newtype Soul, implanted with all of his abilities and skills. He was raised on a small island in the Pacific, by an old man working as an agent of Z, the organization that created Bastilla. When he was nineteen, an old Man-Machine washed onto shore and awoke within Bastilla a memory. A memory of fighting against his oldest rival, Amuro Ray, as Axis fell to Earth. The sudden shock sent him into a stupor and he collapsed, awaking in the small home he had been raised in.

The old man explained to him, now that he has had his first memory, that he was the clone of Char Aznable, and that his duty was to help Z defeat the Man-Hunting Agency. But Bastilla was furious. How could he be expected to fight for a cause he wasn't even aware of?

Eventually Z's flagship arrived to retrieve their subject, imprisoning him. But they had underestimated him. He escaped, stealing the prototype Man-Machine, Gaia Gear, and using it to destroy Z's flagship, and escaping.

He was pursued by both the Z Organization, and the Man-Hunting Agency, and found himself an outlaw in all territories. He founded Metatron, an organization that sought to stop the fighting between Earth and the Colonies at any cost. With it's flagship Mother Metatron, and its complement of Man-Machines and devoted pilots, they planned to force the war to end.
7cda445c4c3905cac21bf7f25e3976d3.jpg

gWZvCeK.jpg

Name: α000-0001 Gaia Gear α

Type: Real

Dimensions: 22.7m

Weight: 50t

Stats:
Strength: 20

Armor: 30

Performance: 50

Sensors: 30

Description:
A prototype transformable Man-Machine developed by Metatron, the Gaia Gear α is a ultra high-performance unit built during the pinnacle of Universal Century era technology. The Gaia Gear α is powered by four Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Each reactor is even further miniaturized than those seen in the Formula Project mobile suits, and uses a new form of Minovsky Fusion known as "ø(psi)-based fusion-cycle". This new type of Minovsky Fusion increases the reactor's output threefold, allowing a smaller reactor (or in the Gaia Gear α's case, four of them) to generate more power than a single larger reactor.

The Gaia Gear α is designed to be the most advanced Man Machine, and as such it carries a variety of weapons and technologies. Its Fire Control System is capable of near infinite scaling and data control, meaning the Gaia Gear α can engage nearly any number of enemy targets with as many weapons as it can physically carry.

The Gaia Gear α's frame is composed of multiple movable parts and components, which can be replaced with newer parts depending on the circumstances, making maintenance of the unit relatively easier. The Gaia Gear α also features a miniaturized Minovsky Craft System, which partnered with its thruster output, allows the unit to travel at Mach II to Mach III speeds in Earth's atmosphere. The Gaia Gear α's cockpit canopy is composed of glass with built-in LCD screens that display camera feeds in 3D, while making the canopy opaque when looking in from the outside. The Gaia Gear α can also transform into a flight form for atmospheric entry.

The Gaia Gear α is equipped with a Psycommu System, mountable Funnel Launcher pods, and an improved shock-absorbing system that utilizes Minovsky technology.

Weapons: 2x Needle Missile Pod, 2x Beam Cannon, 2x Beam Gun/Saber, 2x Beam Hand Gun, 2x Vulcan Gun, 20mm Gattling Gun, 6x Beam Funnels, Grenade Launcher, Hyper Bazooka, Hyper Beam Rifle, Hyper Mega Launcher

Abilities: Chaff Dispensers, Dummy Balloons, E.C.M pod, Sand Barrell, Long Cruise Motorboard

Signature Moves: SPEED

sir_fire

Distinguished
Char.Aznable.full.428803.jpg

Name: Bastilla Char

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 163lbs

Rank/Title: Lieutenant

Special: Newtype

Bio: Universal Century 203. A man named Bastila Char is born. This man is a clone of the long-dead Newtype Char Aznable's Newtype Soul, implanted with all of his abilities and skills. He was raised on a small island in the Pacific, by an old man working as an agent of Z, the organization that created Bastilla. When he was nineteen, an old Man-Machine washed onto shore and awoke within Bastilla a memory. A memory of fighting against his oldest rival, Amuro Ray, as Axis fell to Earth. The sudden shock sent him into a stupor and he collapsed, awaking in the small home he had been raised in.

The old man explained to him, now that he has had his first memory, that he was the clone of Char Aznable, and that his duty was to help Z defeat the Man-Hunting Agency. But Bastilla was furious. How could he be expected to fight for a cause he wasn't even aware of?

Eventually Z's flagship arrived to retrieve their subject, imprisoning him. But they had underestimated him. He escaped, stealing the prototype Man-Machine, Gaia Gear, and using it to destroy Z's flagship, and escaping.

He was pursued by both the Z Organization, and the Man-Hunting Agency, and found himself an outlaw in all territories. He founded Metatron, an organization that sought to stop the fighting between Earth and the Colonies at any cost. With it's flagship Mother Metatron, and its complement of Man-Machines and devoted pilots, they planned to force the war to end.
7cda445c4c3905cac21bf7f25e3976d3.jpg

gWZvCeK.jpg

Name: α000-0001 Gaia Gear α

Type: Real

Dimensions: 22.7m

Weight: 50t

Stats:
Strength: 20

Armor: 30

Sensors: 30

Description:
A prototype transformable Man-Machine developed by Metatron, the Gaia Gear α is a ultra high-performance unit built during the pinnacle of Universal Century era technology. The Gaia Gear α is powered by four Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor. Each reactor is even further miniaturized than those seen in the Formula Project mobile suits, and uses a new form of Minovsky Fusion known as "ø(psi)-based fusion-cycle". This new type of Minovsky Fusion increases the reactor's output threefold, allowing a smaller reactor (or in the Gaia Gear α's case, four of them) to generate more power than a single larger reactor.

The Gaia Gear α is designed to be the most advanced Man Machine, and as such it carries a variety of weapons and technologies. Its Fire Control System is capable of near infinite scaling and data control, meaning the Gaia Gear α can engage nearly any number of enemy targets with as many weapons as it can physically carry.

The Gaia Gear α's frame is composed of multiple movable parts and components, which can be replaced with newer parts depending on the circumstances, making maintenance of the unit relatively easier. The Gaia Gear α also features a miniaturized Minovsky Craft System, which partnered with its thruster output, allows the unit to travel at Mach II to Mach III speeds in Earth's atmosphere. The Gaia Gear α's cockpit canopy is composed of glass with built-in LCD screens that display camera feeds in 3D, while making the canopy opaque when looking in from the outside. The Gaia Gear α can also transform into a flight form for atmospheric entry.

The Gaia Gear α is equipped with a Psycommu System, mountable Funnel Launcher pods, and an improved shock-absorbing system that utilizes Minovsky technology.

Weapons: 2x Needle Missile Pod, 2x Beam Cannon, 2x Beam Gun/Saber, 2x Beam Hand Gun, 2x Vulcan Gun, 20mm Gattling Gun, 6x Beam Funnels, Grenade Launcher, Hyper Bazooka, Hyper Beam Rifle, Hyper Mega Launcher

Abilities: Chaff Dispensers, Dummy Balloons, E.C.M pod, Sand Barrell, Long Cruise Motorboard

Signature Moves: SPEED
Much better. I approve.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Soldato_031.jpg

Name: Soldato J-031

Height: 6 feet, 4 inches

Weight: 425lbs.

Title: Soldato-Series Combat Cyborg

Special: Has a constant link to the Crimson Legacy’s AI and a mental one with his Arma unit/surrogate son, Anthony.

Bio: The last Soldato Cyborg ever created and awakened, 031’s first moments of awareness was not in the factory floor, being given final checks with the rest of his brothers but in the Imperial laboratory where the Arma units were being incubated and the Tomoro bio-computers were born, with the first face he saw being his liege Abel. Obedience protocols immediately kicking in at the very sight of her, he instinctively bowed before her presence. Abel then told him of a special task, one that nobody but the two of them would ever know: The preservation of their race’s legacy.

While Abel had the utmost confidence in the power of her J-Ark fleet against the Zonders, she was not the Red Planet’s leader for nothing and devised a contingency in the event that the great enemy would defeat them: To task a single J-Ark to carry the entirety of the Red Planet’s recorded history, its greatest cultural and scientific achievements and most importantly, everything known about the Z-Crystals and the threat they present to the universe. All to be given to a race. A race that 031 would deem worthy of receiving.

Utterly overwhelmed by the gargantuan burden thrust upon him by his liege, even though he was but minutes old, he fought against his programming with all his will and managed to speak against his task; saying that a mere Soldato like him, built solely to wage war, was neither protector nor judge, that he would surely fail the mission given to him, dooming their race into nothing more than a distant memory should the worst transpire.

At this, Abel gave him an enigmatic smile before kissing him on the head gently and telling him that it is exactly why he questioned that she had now made her choice. And then the next thing 031 knew was him abruptly awakening in a J-Ark’s bridge as it drifted across the great expanse of space and with a single video recording in the Tomoro unit’s inbox from Abel, who explains that by the time 031 would hear her message, then she has already died and their home destroyed by the Zonder menace.

Afterward, she proceeded to reveal that officially, 031 and his Arma had been killed in a freak laboratory accident, with him “sacrificing” himself to “save” Abel during an inspection, with the J-Ark supposed to be entrusted to him being converted into his gravestone: For a warrior that tragically never fought, but had lost his life in the most honorable manner possible: To save another, the leader of the Red Planet at that; all a cover story for her to enact her plan. Then she went on about how their secret interview was something she had done 30 times already, once for each of his brothers, and that out of all of them, only he was the one to question and do so in a firm but eloquent manner. And it is because of this ability to question his liege’s orders and consider his own shortcomings that he was perfect to bear such a mission.

Then, Abel reveals that Arma 031 was aboard the J-Ark, albeit as a fetus and that it was not sterile. Thus revealing him to be the true legacy of the Red Planet, its last son, and that it would be 031’s primary task to find a home for him and to care for him, raise him with a heart of goodness and justice. Something that the Red Planet would surely have hardened with its brutal heat and unforgiving nature.

As the recording came to a close, highly uncharacteristic of the queenly and stoic leader of the proud and warlike Red Planet, she began to sob as tears flowed from her eyes; apologizing to 031 for abusing her power and forcing someone with a heart like him to obey her unreasonable command, taking him away from his brothers as they fought and died to the last against their enemies, denying him his reason for living and because she was ultimately weak and foolish, that for all she managed to achieve it wasn’t enough, that she foolishly assumed that technology and weapons could substitute for the courage and defiance in a person’s heart. So weak… So wrong…

With no other choice but to carry this burden, as he had nothing else to live for other than to honor his brothers and his Liege’s final wish as tears flowed unceasingly from his eyes, he has the J-Ark, its name of “Crimson Legacy” announced by its Tomoro unit, to search for a new home. One more gentle and forgiving than the Red Planet was.

It surprisingly didn’t take very long for 031 to find a suitable home in the form of a temperate planet, one with a fairly advanced spacefaring culture, but also sadly faces the threat of war and conquest approaching its shores according to the data Tomoro had siphoned. But a life without conflict or danger was no life at all and wishing to at last set foot upon solid ground, to feel the wind, to have his skin kissed by the sun… To truly start living… 031 made his choice and had the Legacy wormhole itself into a dormant volcano before heading out on foot with the newly born Arma 031 cradled on his arm to start their lives in earnest on this gentle, but endangered world…

7ce6fda87b38dfbf1e9186757256e561c6b389be.jpg

J-Ark.jpg

Name: J-Ark Class Space Dreadnought “Crimson Legacy”

Type: Super Robot/Space Dreadnought

Dimensions: 100 meters (King J-Der)/107 meters long (J-Ark)

Weight: 32720 metric tons

Strength: 100

Armor: 175

Firepower: 150

Performance: 85

Energy Output: 750

Sensors: 100

Description: The personal J-Ark of Soldato J-031, modified and enhanced in secret under the orders of Abel herself. Created not only as a weapon of war against the Zonder menace but also to carry the history, culture, and last hopes of the Red Planet upon its vast databanks for a race deemed worthy by J-031 to inherit and its Tomoro unit is non-standard, being given extra duties as curator, librarian, and archivist for the Red Planet’s legacy. Aside from its noble burden and eye-catching crimson paintscheme, the Legacy is no different from the standard J-Ark in terms of offensive and defensive capabilities. At least as far as J-031 is aware of.

Weapons:

J-Quath: A gigantic anchor-shaped weapon that can fly out and remotely controlled to attack targets, enveloped in a phoenix-shaped energy aura in the process. Soldato-J mainly uses this weapon to extract Primeval and Zonder Cores, but can also be used to hew through starship hull plating like butter. Usable in both King J-Der and J-Ark configurations.

ES-Missile: Special Maser cruise missiles with wormhole generation technology that allows them to warp themselves from normal space into ES space and back and hit the enemy from a random direction. Firing ports for the Missiles are located right next to the J-Bird's docking area. May also be used for an incredibly unorthodox method of infiltration and boarding by teleporting hollowed-out missiles designed to transport single occupants into targets.

Maser Missile: Missile launchers mounted on the J-Ark's stern sections / King J-Der's legs. There are 3 7-tube launchers installed on each side for a total of 42 launching tubes that fire energy-warhead missiles with destructive power far greater than any chemical-effect warhead, making even these relatively small missiles capable of great havoc.

Anti-Meson Cannons: The main battery of both King J-Der and the J-Ark, fires antimeson particles that atomically deconstruct targets, reducing them into nothing more than dust and radiation, making any form of armor before it nothing more than ablative in nature. Energy barriers however are a different matter, which resists the antimeson beams to a great extent. J-Ark/King J-Der is mounted with two pairs of double-barreled cannon turrets for a total of 8 cannons.

Maser Cannons: Maser dischargers mounted on each of King J-Der's fingers, for a total of 5 Maser Cannons per hand. Fires microwave beams that melt through most conventional armor and eat through energy shielding due to electromagnetic interference generated by the microwaves. A perfect complementary weapon for the Anti-Meson cannons. Cannot be used in J-Ark mode.

Special Abilities:

Generating Armor: A defensive plasma shield created by the J-Ark’s J-Jewel powered generator. Highly effective against both energy and projectile attacks, but requires intense computational power to properly use without damaging the J-Ark from the barrier’s ambient heat. Due to the intense heat and computing resources necessary to maintain it, Generating Armor can only be activated for a few seconds at a time and only in one direction, albeit with only a short cooldown period.

J-Jewel Generator: A special power source fueled by both magic and technology, the J-Jewel generator’s power rises in response to the fighting spirit and willpower of its operator: Soldato J-031 and is theoretically capable of perpetual energy. Though in practice it is mostly a means of powering up its attacks or its propulsion systems to get an edge over tough opponents.

Energy-to-Matter converter: Exactly what it says, it is a device capable of heralding a post-scarcity era. However, it is far from perfect, even with the Red Planet’s technological prowess. Thus its only use in combat is as a self-repair system and ammunition fabricator, a fairly slow and inefficient one that also happens to need an excess of solar energy to reach its maximum productivity. Generating food, medicine and water however is less of an issue, but the nutrient blocks it makes for its crew and guests are tasteless and bland.

Tomoro Unit: A sentient bio-computer installed as a command and control AI for J-Arks. Capable of controlling the J-Ark on its own and handling all of its systems, but cannot reach full combat potential without the aid of its accompanying Soldato unit.

Transformation: Can switch between J-Ark and King J-Der forms for either interstellar travel or head-on combat respectively.

Slipgates: Capable of long-range interstellar travel by using its ES-Missiles to open wormholes. The destination must be plotted in advance to avoid accidents.

Noble Enterprise: The J-Ark is fully capable of supporting as many as 400 occupants in relative stability and comfort for extended periods of time and its ventral cargo hold is large enough to carry hundreds of tons of cargo. The enlarged living spaces and storage areas do compromise armor and weight somewhat, but it doesn’t concern 031 all that much.

Last edited:

Zappy

Faceclaim

Name: Takeru kiryu

Height: 6'11

Weight: 210lbs

Rank/Title: The knightmare.

Special: While seemingly just human, the guy is also seemingly an ESP thanks to his connection to his mecha.

Bio:

Born on a small japanese town, Takeru grew up mostly alongside his father, as his mother was mainly distance from his life do to divorce and such.

Takeru's father was the town's local mechanic, meaning the boy grew up with a love for repairing to even building stuff, his first build was at the age of 9, where he had built a small rocket powered toy car....which basically blew up after 5 minutes of being activated.

Takeru also grew up living alongside several military activities around his town, usually finding soldiers exploring the area to even seeing a tank or two once in the outskirts! Heck, one time, he even tried to approuch it with his friends, only for them to get caught and soon enough, scolded.

Though, as Takeru got older, things started to change around his life. Around 16 years old, his father was contacted by the military to help them on the development of super weapons as an order of the goverment, leaving Takeru to simply live life on his own, which wasn't hard, but it felt...lonely, per say, however the boy kept on his smile through all of this, if was like his dad use to say to him

"A smile a day keeps the bad thoughts away."

Though, something completely caught Takeru's world upside down. On a exploration around the outskirts of his town, he found something....a huge crater on the ground and on it, was a robot....a giant robot! Smoke coming out from it as the boy soon went to take a closer look at the mecha....it looked like a robotic knight of sorts, it's red cape seemingly destroyed from either the impact or something else. Takeru explored the robot's body to find anything, even thought he was scared of something randomly moving and being his doom, but hey! He found the cockpit's door, soon opening it and....finding a dead body on the pilot's seat.

Yeah, as you could have guessed, Takeru didn't take this well but it was time for him to do something, so for the past years, up to when he became 21 years old, Takeru worked his hardest go try and bring the mech to it's previous glory, sure, it was hard as he had to deal with the corpse and finding the parts for the robot to properly work but soon enough, it was done, the mecha was finally whole again and Takeru tried to well....pilot it and let's just say...it was a ride.

Don't get me wrong, the super robot did start moving, but it was...very janky at first and Takeru managed to fly it up into the sky....and then make it slide it across the ground, but soon enough, after months of training, he was able to gain full control of the mecha. With this new power, Takeru decided to leave his hometown as he had the idea to try and join the military, potentionally finding his father in the process and also gaining knowledge of the robot he now had.

Image:
Vysaga

Name: vysaga

Dimensions: 43.9 meters

Weight: 130.8 tons

Stats:

Strength: 85
Armor: 71
Firepower: 72
Performance: 68
Mobility: 73
Energy Output: 90
Sensors: 57

Description:

The robot seems like a tall mechanical knight, with green orbs around it's body and a primary blue and grey color scheme with several sharp edges around it's body, another distincting feature of the mecha is it's red cape, which seems to be able to defend the unit from any sort of beam attacks.

Weapons:

Vysaga is known from containing several bladed weapons around itself, either it being kunais, shurikens, wrist mounted claws, to even it's main weapon, a sheated sword that is located on it's back.

Abilities:

Vysaga seems to have incredible speed, allowing it to create temporary after images of itself in the air. The unit also seems to have a skill on which the green orbs on it's body glow brightly as it indicates it has released it's limiters, causing it to go on a much stronger yet temporary form, this skill however seems to only be activated when Takeru is in danger, as he has no idea how to properly use the skill.

Signature Moves:

烈火刃 (Rekkajin)
The Vaisaga launches several kunai at the target. After a few seconds, the kunai stuck in the target explode.

水流爪牙 (Suiryū Sōga)
The Vysaga reveals a pair of wrist-mounted claws and proceeds to slash the enemy.

地斬疾空刀 (Jizan Shikkūtō) the Vysaga will charge its sword beforehand, unsheathe the weapon, creating the wind front, returns the sword to the sheath, and with a quick swipe, sends the wind front towards the target.

風刃閃 (Fūjinsen)
the sword is charged with a wind-like energy, and as the Vaisaga flies high into the sky, it unleashes the energy in the form of a swirling funnel, trapping the enemy within and tearing the earth apart. The Vaisaga then dives vertically towards the target, piercing the enemy with its sword. The Vaisaga quickly pulls out the sword, before the enemy explodes.

奥義・光刃閃 (Ōgi - Kōjinsen)
The Vysaga's limiters are released, going into overdrive. Dashing straight towards its enemy, it delivers a multitude of slashes, effectively paralyzing the target. As a final strike, the Vaisaga readies itself and swiftly slices the enemy horizontally in half. This attack can only be used if the unit is in extreme danger and once used, the unit's power will quickly drop.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Faceclaim

Name: Takeru kiryu

Height: 6'11

Weight: 210lbs

Rank/Title: The knightmare.

Special: While seemingly just human, the guy is also seemingly an ESP thanks to his connection to his mecha.

Bio:

Born on a small japanese town, Takeru grew up mostly alongside his father, as his mother was mainly distance from his life do to divorce and such.

Takeru's father was the town's local mechanic, meaning the boy grew up with a love for repairing to even building stuff, his first build was at the age of 9, where he had built a small rocket powered toy car....which basically blew up after 5 minutes of being activated.

Takeru also grew up living alongside several military activities around his town, usually finding soldiers exploring the area to even seeing a tank or two once in the outskirts! Heck, one time, he even tried to approuch it with his friends, only for them to get caught and soon enough, scolded.

Though, as Takeru got older, things started to change around his life. Around 16 years old, his father was contacted by the military to help them on the development of super weapons as an order of the goverment, leaving Takeru to simply live life on his own, which wasn't hard, but it felt...lonely, per say, however the boy kept on his smile through all of this, if was like his dad use to say to him

"A smile a day keeps the bad thoughts away."

Though, something completely caught Takeru's world upside down. On a exploration around the outskirts of his town, he found something....a huge crater on the ground and on it, was a robot....a giant robot! Smoke coming out from it as the boy soon went to take a closer look at the mecha....it looked like a robotic knight of sorts, it's red cape seemingly destroyed from either the impact or something else. Takeru explored the robot's body to find anything, even thought he was scared of something randomly moving and being his doom, but hey! He found the cockpit's door, soon opening it and....finding a dead body on the pilot's seat.

Yeah, as you could have guessed, Takeru didn't take this well but it was time for him to do something, so for the past years, up to when he became 21 years old, Takeru worked his hardest go try and bring the mech to it's previous glory, sure, it was hard as he had to deal with the corpse and finding the parts for the robot to properly work but soon enough, it was done, the mecha was finally whole again and Takeru tried to well....pilot it and let's just say...it was a ride.

Don't get me wrong, the super robot did start moving, but it was...very janky at first and Takeru managed to fly it up into the sky....and then make it slide it across the ground, but soon enough, after months of training, he was able to gain full control of the mecha. With this new power, Takeru decided to leave his hometown as he had the idea to try and join the military, potentionally finding his father in the process and also gaining knowledge of the robot he now had.

Image:
Vysaga

Name: vysaga

Dimensions: 43.9 meters

Weight: 130.8 tons

Stats:

Armor: 71
Firepower: 72
Performance: 68
Mobility: 73
Energy Output: 90
Sensors: 57

Description:

The robot seems like a tall mechanical knight, with green orbs around it's body and a primary blue and grey color scheme with several sharp edges around it's body, another distincting feature of the mecha is it's red cape, which seems to be able to defend the unit from any sort of beam attacks.

Weapons:

Vysaga is known from containing several bladed weapons around itself, either it being kunais, shurikens, wrist mounted claws, to even it's main weapon, a sheated sword that is located on it's back.

Abilities:

Vysaga seems to have incredible speed, allowing it to create temporary after images of itself in the air. The unit also seems to have a skill on which the green orbs on it's body glow brightly as it indicates it has released it's limiters, causing it to go on a much stronger yet temporary form, this skill however seems to only be activated when Takeru is in danger, as he has no idea how to properly use the skill.

Signature Moves:

烈火刃 (Rekkajin)
The Vaisaga launches several kunai at the target. After a few seconds, the kunai stuck in the target explode.

水流爪牙 (Suiryū Sōga)
The Vysaga reveals a pair of wrist-mounted claws and proceeds to slash the enemy.

地斬疾空刀 (Jizan Shikkūtō) the Vysaga will charge its sword beforehand, unsheathe the weapon, creating the wind front, returns the sword to the sheath, and with a quick swipe, sends the wind front towards the target.

風刃閃 (Fūjinsen)
the sword is charged with a wind-like energy, and as the Vaisaga flies high into the sky, it unleashes the energy in the form of a swirling funnel, trapping the enemy within and tearing the earth apart. The Vaisaga then dives vertically towards the target, piercing the enemy with its sword. The Vaisaga quickly pulls out the sword, before the enemy explodes.

奥義・光刃閃 (Ōgi - Kōjinsen)
The Vysaga's limiters are released, going into overdrive. Dashing straight towards its enemy, it delivers a multitude of slashes, effectively paralyzing the target. As a final strike, the Vaisaga readies itself and swiftly slices the enemy horizontally in half. This attack can only be used if the unit is in extreme danger and once used, the unit's power will quickly drop.
Interesting. Literal fall into the cockpit moment. Approved.

Ironboi13

Name: David Sullivan
Height: 6'5
Rank/Title: EUF Colonel

Special: High spatial awareness, Ace piloting skill, fast reflexes, self-defense specialist.

Bio:
Growing up with no parents, David Sullivan was the older of the two Sullivan brothers, and watched over his younger brother, Hans Sullivan. Together, they decided to join the Earth Union Federation, and become pilots. However, tensions were boiling between the EUF and the newly-forged Zodiac Confederacy, meaning it wouldn't be long before David and Hans found themselves thrown headlong into war. Zodiac had waged war on the EUF with Mobile Suits, which quickly overwhelmed EUF's conventional forces.

Due to lack of officers present, David was field-promoted from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander, and quickly found himself rising through the ranks. During several ambushes, David acquired experience with Mobile Suits by stealing and piloting Zodiac Mobile Suits multiple times, earning the respect of many veterans as time went on. As the war turned to a stalemate, David and Hans made friends with Ensigns Chloe Banners and Ali Abdallah, and the four were placed on a secret EUF project, the G-Program, as the EUF started developing its own Mobile Suits.

David was given control of the Aegis Gundam, a transformable commander-use assault Gundam. He would lead a team of Gundam pilots, made up of the three Ensigns, and civilian Hiro Johnson, who'd been drafted after stepping up during a Zodiac attack. The team would fight all the way to Earth, steamrolling Zodiac's forces. Over time, David grew close with Chloe, and was on the cusp of asking her out.

Unfortunately this stream of victories wouldn't last. During the battle of Fort Stormchaser, a critical EUF base in California, Ali would lose his life, taking down most of Zodiac's air forces with him. Ali's death would shake the Gundam team's morale, and the team would be reassigned to space. The team would fight through most of Zodiac's territory until the battle of Colony 4, the colony was destroyed, and Hans was shot down, David's Aegis would be heavily damaged. Chloe revealed herself to be a Zodiac spy, and would take David prisoner right after the battle.

Upon being imprisoned in a Zodiac facility near Earth, Chloe would reveal that EUF was deeply corrupted, which was one of the many things that sparked the war. Due to the shock of his capture, and loss of his brother, David would abandon his former feelings for Chloe, and reject her. However, David would soon make his escape, and discover that Zodiac was developing their own Gundams, one of which was the Wing Freedom Gundam. After stealing the Wing Freedom, David would return to continue fighting for the EUF.

David would go on to lead the Federation all the way to the final decisive battle, at Zodiac's Space Fortress Providence, where Zodiac intended to use its superweapon, the Requiem, to destroy the Federation's forces and wipe out Earth with plasma. David would encounter Chloe, piloting the Regenerate Gundam, which was built using the Aegis. During the fight, the two would reconcile their feelings, with David destroying the Regenerate, and Chloe faking her death and escaping the battlefield.

With the war ended, David vowed to reform the Federation on his own, being promoted to Colonel for his merits. However, the betrayal and grief over losing his closest friends left him in a state of sadness and paranoia, driving him to wear a mask to hide his eyes and face, and keeping others at a distance.

David would become the majority shareholder of a private company, and share the Wing Freedom's data exclusively with the company for maintenance, and send the remains of his old Aegis Gundam to have it repaired. Over time, David would make associates with Lena, a mercenary and former Zodiac tank crewwoman, who'd miraculously survived an encounter with a Gundam.

David's grief would soon change as Hans turned up out of nowhere. Unfortunately, Hans had declared himself a pirate, and staged a series of raids on EUF facilities with his newly-christened Gundam Dark Hound. During their first encounter, Hans easily overwhelmed David and defeated him, but left him alone soon after to continue his chaotic spree. Later encounters would bring their duels to a close-cut end, usually with Hans making a dramatic getaway.

Hans's actions would cause the corrupt officials of the EUF to justify their harsh treatments of the colonies and civilians, which threatened David's efforts to internally reform the EUF. David kept Hans's identity a secret, determined to deal with Hans on his own, be it by arresting him or by getting him to change his mind.

Despite all the suffering David has gone through, he still continues his efforts to make a better Federation, and strives to be a good person, despite his inability to smile anymore.

During a skirmish with Hans, David and Hans together were suddenly swept away by an anomaly, which brought him to a strange, new Earth...

bfaf38b7ed2ba7c1c5e2033dce02ddd5.png

Name: ZCMS-G4 Wing Freedom Gundam
Type: Real Robot (Transformable Attack-Use Gundam)
Height: 18.05 Meters
Weight: 71.5 metric tons

Stats
Mobility: 85
Energy Output: 100 (Nuclear Engine)
Sensors: 75

Description: The Wing Freedom Gundam is one of five Gundam units developed by Zodiac Confederacy's Project G5. Originally, it was built to boost morale, taking on the guise of an angel to inspire weary troops to rally. During its development, Josef Darwin, the Red Swan, made the personal request to "Make the Wing Freedom the strongest Gundam possible, to truly spread its wings and fly towards freedom." The Wing Freedom was then modified upon completion, giving it a transformable frame based on the Gundam Double Bullet, a Buster Rifle enhance its maximum firepower, and a Nuclear Engine to give the Wing Freedom's weaponry longer operational time. Due to the complex design, Zodiac did not take the specs for any sort of mass-production. The Wing Freedom's intended purpose backfired, as David soon stole it, and used it against Zodiac. Upon the war's conclusion, Project G5 was silently erased from records, and Zodiac developed the Kampfer instead.

The Wing Freedom has a secondary Neo-Bird mode, which changes the Wing Freedom to a fighter-like mode to enhance its speed, and makes the Mobile Suit capable of atmospheric entry on its own. The Gundam is capable of atmospheric flight in both its transformation and MS mode, and can utilize most of its ranged weapons in both forms as well.

After the war, David took shared the Wing Freedom's specs with a private company to perform maintenance on the Gundam, and enhance it further, adding extra weapons and functions to maximize the potential that wasn't originally planned for it. The armor was changed to Guntanium, making it nearly-if not totally-invulnerable to physical attacks. A magnetic coating was added to the joints to improve the response speed to David's piloting. The Nuclear Engine's casing was modified with Guntanium and laminated anti-beam armor, making it the strongest part of the Mobile Suit.

Weapons:

Vulcan Guns-Mounted in the head, the Wing Freedom has a pair of rapid-fire Vulcan Guns used as secondary ranged weapons. They are weak in power, but have wide applications such as intercepting incoming missiles and locking down enemy Mobile Suits.

Machine Cannons-Mounted on the clavicle sections, have a higher power than the Vulcan Guns and are capable of damaging enemies.

Railguns-A pair of railguns that are mounted on the waist, they have an excellent rate of fire and high ammunition capacity. Folded into three parts when not in use, they can be used to deal with situations where beam weapons are ineffective and are the suit's most powerful solid-based weaponry. The railguns have foldable grips at the sides, they can be fired without the grips being held in hands.

Buster Rifle Custom-The Wing Freedom's primary weapon, modified from its original design, the Buster Rifle uses power from the Wing Freedom's engine. It is usable in MS mode and Bird Mode. It has a variable output, its maximum output is comparable in power to a battleship's main guns and capable of destroying a small group of mobile suits and ships. The emitted beam ionizes the surrounding atmosphere, creating a violent plasma vortex with a radius of 150 meters centered on the optical axis of the beam and a scorching torrent of several tens of kilometers. However, by adjusting the output, the affected area can be altered. The beam itself has a composite structure, consisting of low speed but highly destructive particle beam running through the center of a high speed and highly penetrative beam. The Buster Rifle also has multiple components to enhance its functionality. When not in use, the Buster Rifle Custom can be mounted on the Wing Freedom's forearm using the Talon as a clamp.

Beam Rifle-Mounted on the bottom of the Buster Rifle Custom, it can fire standard-sized beams, to supplement the Buster Rifle's functionality. This rifle can be used while mounted on the Buster Rifle Custom, or disconnected and wielded separately.

Beam Sabers-The main close combat weapons of the Wing Freedom are two beam sabers, which are stored above the railguns. The beam sabers are powered by the suit's nuclear reactor. The two beam sabers can be combined into a twin-edged beam saber, and this form is known as 'Ambidextrous Halberd'. This feature was added after David witnessed Hans's Dark Hound using its own version.

Talon Slashers-Mounted on the Wing Freedom's forearms, they serve as landing gear components in Neo-Bird Mode. They can also be used as secondary melee weapons in MS Mode, extending over the Wing Freedom's manipulators like gloves to tear through enemy armor plating. They cannot penetrate Guntanium, but have been treated with anti-beam coating to allow the Wing Freedom to parry beam weapons while unarmed.

Plasma Cannons-A pair of powerful plasma beam cannons located in the wings, they are positioned over the shoulders when in use. Amongst the suit's ranged weaponry, the plasma beam cannon has the second highest firepower and second longest range, outmatched only by the Buster Rifle.

Shield-A shield made of Guntanium Alloy. In addition to being applied with anti-beam coating, it is equipped with Wing Vulcans on both sides. It becomes the nose in Neo-Bird Mode, having excellent aerodynamic performance in the atmosphere and also functions as a ram when charging. The tip of the shield can also be extended to damage targets. The shield can be placed on the rear skirt when not in use in MS Mode. The tip of the shield is outfitted with a sensor, for extra perception in Neo-Bird Mode.

Special Equipment and features:

High Mobility Aerial Tactics (HiMAT) Mode-The atmospheric flight configuration of the Wing Freedom Gundam, in which its wings are unfolded for higher maneuverability. The Wing Freedom Gundam is capable of flight even in its normal mode, but this form is better suited for aerial dogfighting. HiMAT mode can also be used in space whereby it enhances the Wing Freedom Gundam's AMBAC capabilities. This feature can be used in both MS and Neo-Bird Mode, but is best utilized in MS Mode.

Multi Lock-On System-As implied by its name, this unique system allows Wing Freedom to target multiple enemies and attack them at once. To use this system effectively, the pilot must have high spatial awareness capability. David worked hard to master this system.

EMP Shielding-After a battle with Hans where the Wing Freedom was disabled by EMP, David made certain to have the Wing Freedom updated with high-end EMP Shielding to prevent the incident from happening again.

N-Jammer Canceller-After another incident where Hans had disabled the Wing Freedom by luring it into an N-Jammer's range, the Wing Freedom was equipped with a Neutron Jammer Canceller, which counters the effects of the ubiquitous Neutron Jammers and allows the suit to be powered by nuclear reactors.

Neo-Bird Mode-The Wing Freedom was designed with a Neo-Bird Mode for high-speed flight and atmospheric entry, allowing the Wing Freedom to keep up with fighters. It has VTOL capabilities and a hover mode, allowing it to lift off the ground without need of a catapult. The Wing Freedom can access most of its ranged weapons in this form, except for the head-mounted vulcans.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Name: David Sullivan
Rank/Title: EUF Colonel

Special: High spatial awareness, Ace piloting skill, fast reflexes, self-defense specialist.

Bio:
Growing up with no parents, David Sullivan was the older of the two Sullivan brothers, and watched over his younger brother, Hans Sullivan. Together, they decided to join the Earth Union Federation, and become pilots. However, tensions were boiling between the EUF and the newly-forged Zodiac Confederacy, meaning it wouldn't be long before David and Hans found themselves thrown headlong into war. Zodiac had waged war on the EUF with Mobile Suits, which quickly overwhelmed EUF's conventional forces.

Due to lack of officers present, David was field-promoted from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander, and quickly found himself rising through the ranks. During several ambushes, David acquired experience with Mobile Suits by stealing and piloting Zodiac Mobile Suits multiple times, earning the respect of many veterans as time went on. As the war turned to a stalemate, David and Hans made friends with Ensigns Chloe Banners and Ali Abdallah, and the four were placed on a secret EUF project, the G-Program, as the EUF started developing its own Mobile Suits.

David was given control of the Aegis Gundam, a transformable commander-use assault Gundam. He would lead a team of Gundam pilots, made up of the three Ensigns, and civilian Hiro Johnson, who'd been drafted after stepping up during a Zodiac attack. The team would fight all the way to Earth, steamrolling Zodiac's forces. Over time, David grew close with Chloe, and was on the cusp of asking her out.

Unfortunately this stream of victories wouldn't last. During the battle of Fort Stormchaser, a critical EUF base in California, Ali would lose his life, taking down most of Zodiac's air forces with him. Ali's death would shake the Gundam team's morale, and the team would be reassigned to space. The team would fight through most of Zodiac's territory until the battle of Colony 4, the colony was destroyed, and Hans was shot down, David's Aegis would be heavily damaged. Chloe revealed herself to be a Zodiac spy, and would take David prisoner right after the battle.

Upon being imprisoned in a Zodiac facility near Earth, Chloe would reveal that EUF was deeply corrupted, which was one of the many things that sparked the war. Due to the shock of his capture, and loss of his brother, David would abandon his former feelings for Chloe, and reject her. However, David would soon make his escape, and discover that Zodiac was developing their own Gundams, one of which was the Wing Freedom Gundam. After stealing the Wing Freedom, David would return to continue fighting for the EUF.

David would go on to lead the Federation all the way to the final decisive battle, at Zodiac's Space Fortress Providence, where Zodiac intended to use its superweapon, the Requiem, to destroy the Federation's forces and wipe out Earth with plasma. David would encounter Chloe, piloting the Regenerate Gundam, which was built using the Aegis. During the fight, the two would reconcile their feelings, with David destroying the Regenerate, and Chloe faking her death and escaping the battlefield.

With the war ended, David vowed to reform the Federation on his own, being promoted to Colonel for his merits. However, the betrayal and grief over losing his closest friends left him in a state of sadness and paranoia, driving him to wear a mask to hide his eyes and face, and keeping others at a distance.

David would become the majority shareholder of a private company, and share the Wing Freedom's data exclusively with the company for maintenance, and send the remains of his old Aegis Gundam to have it repaired. Over time, David would make associates with Lena, a mercenary and former Zodiac tank crewwoman, who'd miraculously survived an encounter with a Gundam.

David's grief would soon change as Hans turned up out of nowhere. Unfortunately, Hans had declared himself a pirate, and staged a series of raids on EUF facilities with his newly-christened Gundam Dark Hound. During their first encounter, Hans easily overwhelmed David and defeated him, but left him alone soon after to continue his chaotic spree. Later encounters would bring their duels to a close-cut end, usually with Hans making a dramatic getaway.

Hans's actions would cause the corrupt officials of the EUF to justify their harsh treatments of the colonies and civilians, which threatened David's efforts to internally reform the EUF. David kept Hans's identity a secret, determined to deal with Hans on his own, be it by arresting him or by getting him to change his mind.

Despite all the suffering David has gone through, he still continues his efforts to make a better Federation, and strives to be a good person, despite his inability to smile anymore.

During a skirmish with Hans, David and Hans together were suddenly swept away by an anomaly, which brought him to a strange, new Earth...

bfaf38b7ed2ba7c1c5e2033dce02ddd5.png

Name: ZCMS-G4 Wing Freedom Gundam
Type: Real Robot (Transformable Attack-Use Gundam)
Height: 18.05 Meters
Weight: 71.5 metric tons

Stats
Mobility: 85

Description: The Wing Freedom Gundam is one of five Gundam units developed by Zodiac Confederacy's Project G5. Originally, it was built to boost morale, taking on the guise of an angel to inspire weary troops to rally. During its development, Josef Darwin, the Red Swan, made the personal request to "Make the Wing Freedom the strongest Gundam possible, to truly spread its wings and fly towards freedom." The Wing Freedom was then modified upon completion, giving it a transformable frame based on the Gundam Double Bullet, a Buster Rifle enhance its maximum firepower, and a Nuclear Engine to give the Wing Freedom's weaponry longer operational time. Due to the complex design, Zodiac did not take the specs for any sort of mass-production. The Wing Freedom's intended purpose backfired, as David soon stole it, and used it against Zodiac. Upon the war's conclusion, Project G5 was silently erased from records, and Zodiac developed the Kampfer instead.

The Wing Freedom has a secondary Neo-Bird mode, which changes the Wing Freedom to a fighter-like mode to enhance its speed, and makes the Mobile Suit capable of atmospheric entry on its own. The Gundam is capable of atmospheric flight in both its transformation and MS mode, and can utilize most of its ranged weapons in both forms as well.

After the war, David took shared the Wing Freedom's specs with a private company to perform maintenance on the Gundam, and enhance it further, adding extra weapons and functions to maximize the potential that wasn't originally planned for it. The armor was changed to Guntanium, making it nearly-if not totally-invulnerable to physical attacks. A magnetic coating was added to the joints to improve the response speed to David's piloting. The Nuclear Engine's casing was modified with Guntanium and laminated anti-beam armor, making it the strongest part of the Mobile Suit.

Weapons:

Vulcan Guns-Mounted in the head, the Wing Freedom has a pair of rapid-fire Vulcan Guns used as secondary ranged weapons. They are weak in power, but have wide applications such as intercepting incoming missiles and locking down enemy Mobile Suits.

Machine Cannons-Mounted on the clavicle sections, have a higher power than the Vulcan Guns and are capable of damaging enemies.

Railguns-A pair of railguns that are mounted on the waist, they have an excellent rate of fire and high ammunition capacity. Folded into three parts when not in use, they can be used to deal with situations where beam weapons are ineffective and are the suit's most powerful solid-based weaponry. The railguns have foldable grips at the sides, they can be fired without the grips being held in hands.

Buster Rifle Custom-The Wing Freedom's primary weapon, modified from its original design, the Buster Rifle uses power from the Wing Freedom's engine. It is usable in MS mode and Bird Mode. It has a variable output, its maximum output is comparable in power to a battleship's main guns and capable of destroying a small group of mobile suits and ships. The emitted beam ionizes the surrounding atmosphere, creating a violent plasma vortex with a radius of 150 meters centered on the optical axis of the beam and a scorching torrent of several tens of kilometers. However, by adjusting the output, the affected area can be altered. The beam itself has a composite structure, consisting of low speed but highly destructive particle beam running through the center of a high speed and highly penetrative beam. The Buster Rifle also has multiple components to enhance its functionality. When not in use, the Buster Rifle Custom can be mounted on the Wing Freedom's forearm using the Talon as a clamp.

Beam Rifle-Mounted on the bottom of the Buster Rifle Custom, it can fire standard-sized beams, to supplement the Buster Rifle's functionality. This rifle can be used while mounted on the Buster Rifle Custom, or disconnected and wielded separately.

Beam Sabers-The main close combat weapons of the Wing Freedom are two beam sabers, which are stored above the railguns. The beam sabers are powered by the suit's nuclear reactor. The two beam sabers can be combined into a twin-edged beam saber, and this form is known as 'Ambidextrous Halberd'. This feature was added after David witnessed Hans's Dark Hound using its own version.

Talon Slashers-Mounted on the Wing Freedom's forearms, they serve as landing gear components in Neo-Bird Mode. They can also be used as secondary melee weapons in MS Mode, extending over the Wing Freedom's manipulators like gloves to tear through enemy armor plating. They cannot penetrate Guntanium, but have been treated with anti-beam coating to allow the Wing Freedom to parry beam weapons while unarmed.

Plasma Cannons-A pair of powerful plasma beam cannons located in the wings, they are positioned over the shoulders when in use. Amongst the suit's ranged weaponry, the plasma beam cannon has the second highest firepower and second longest range, outmatched only by the Buster Rifle.

Shield-A shield made of Guntanium Alloy. In addition to being applied with anti-beam coating, it is equipped with Wing Vulcans on both sides. It becomes the nose in Neo-Bird Mode, having excellent aerodynamic performance in the atmosphere and also functions as a ram when charging. The tip of the shield can also be extended to damage targets. The shield can be placed on the rear skirt when not in use in MS Mode. The tip of the shield is outfitted with a sensor, for extra perception in Neo-Bird Mode.

Special Equipment and features:

High Mobility Aerial Tactics (HiMAT) Mode-The atmospheric flight configuration of the Wing Freedom Gundam, in which its wings are unfolded for higher maneuverability. The Wing Freedom Gundam is capable of flight even in its normal mode, but this form is better suited for aerial dogfighting. HiMAT mode can also be used in space whereby it enhances the Wing Freedom Gundam's AMBAC capabilities. This feature can be used in both MS and Neo-Bird Mode, but is best utilized in MS Mode.

Multi Lock-On System-As implied by its name, this unique system allows Wing Freedom to target multiple enemies and attack them at once. To use this system effectively, the pilot must have high spatial awareness capability. David worked hard to master this system.

EMP Shielding-After a battle with Hans where the Wing Freedom was disabled by EMP, David made certain to have the Wing Freedom updated with high-end EMP Shielding to prevent the incident from happening again.

N-Jammer Canceller-After another incident where Hans had disabled the Wing Freedom by luring it into an N-Jammer's range, the Wing Freedom was equipped with a Neutron Jammer Canceller, which counters the effects of the ubiquitous Neutron Jammers and allows the suit to be powered by nuclear reactors.

Neo-Bird Mode-The Wing Freedom was designed with a Neo-Bird Mode for high-speed flight and atmospheric entry, allowing the Wing Freedom to keep up with fighters. It has VTOL capabilities and a hover mode, allowing it to lift off the ground without need of a catapult. The Wing Freedom can access most of its ranged weapons in this form, except for the head-mounted vulcans.
Approved!

Zerototaleffort

EdExhVeWoBM9Z1f

Name: Bell Marker

Height: 5 foot 10 inches

Weight: 180 pounds

Rank/Title: Aura Battler

Special: Aura Battler. As an Aura Battler, he harnesses his Aura (in simpler terms, his life force) to pilot his Aura Battler. He can also utilize his Aura in other ways, enhancing his mecha and utilizing certain psychic powers including (but not limited to): Slight precognition, sensing other people's presence, projecting thoughts/emotion across distance, and reading others emotions.

Bio:

Bell grew up in the United Kingdom. Specifically, he was born in London, to a pair of wealthy elites. He was brought up as a polite and slightly posh lad with a strong accent. He went to a private school, attended prestigious parties, and was all around the epitome of a "rich kid". He had a healthy interest in politics and writing. By the time he was fifteen he had already published two books; the first being "Royalty and the World of the Elite" and the other, "Radicalization: An In-depth Look at Extremism and Urban Terrorism".
He was nationally renowned. At least, by political scientists and wannabe intellectuals. Nevertheless, it was a life he was enjoying.

But as this is a story about robots, it is safe to assume that this life did not sail as smoothly as it had been forever. Quite the opposite, actually. Writing his third book one evening, he had begun to doze off and fell from his chair. While one would expect to feel the hard floor immediately, this was not the case for Bell. Instead, he found himself falling and sailing through a rift, a corridor, one that he could only describe as "magical".

The Aura Road had claimed him, and he had found himself in the world of Byston Well. Utilizing his knowledge of politics and posh demeanor, he had managed to get into the good graces of Drake Luft, and was trained as an Aura Battler. He piloted the Dunbine, a new Aura Battler, and honed his Aura.

Stuck in a conflict he had no stake in, he fended off freedom fighters and soldiers alike, growing in power and prowess. He became a Knight, and as Sir Marker he carved out a life for himself in the foreign lands of Byston Well, earning himself a wife, a newborn child, and luxuries the average citizen could only dream of.

But again, he was claimed by the Aura Road, or perhaps something similar, finding himself on Earth. Unfortunately for him, it was not his Earth.

dunbine_by_rickyryan_de7ep9k-fullview.jpg

Name: Dunbine

Type: Sort of a Fusion of Real and Super

Dimensions: 7 meters

Weight: 5 tons

Stats:

Strength: (30

Firepower: 30

Energy Output: 40 (though technically infinite- it costs life force to increase)

Sensors: 0 (It has no mechanical sensors, instead relying on Aura sensing)

Description:

A lavender-hued insectoid mecha. Carries a sword in a shoulder-mounted sheath, a 4-barreled autocannon on its left arm, and two cable talons with one on each arm. Also has talons in its feet. Its not very tall, at least not compared to normal mecha, but is quick, and utilizes Aura to perform special techniques and enhance its performance.

Weapons:

Sword: The Dunbine carries a large, one-handed sword.

4-Barrel Autocannon: Autocannon mounted on the left arm.

Cable Talons: Mounted in both arms. Sharp talon connected by a cable for grappling and capturing purposes.

Abilities:

Aura Enhancement: Can be enhanced using the power of Bell's Aura.

Fire Blast: Transforming aura into a burst of flame fired from the palms of the Dunbine's hand.

Aura Slash: Aura extends from the blade, and slashes through its target.

Signature Moves:

Hyper Aura Slash: Similar to the normal Aura Slash, but on a far larger scale.

sir_fire

Distinguished
EdExhVeWoBM9Z1f

Name: Bell Marker

Height: 5 foot 10 inches

Weight: 180 pounds

Rank/Title: Aura Battler

Special: Aura Battler. As an Aura Battler, he harnesses his Aura (in simpler terms, his life force) to pilot his Aura Battler. He can also utilize his Aura in other ways, enhancing his mecha and utilizing certain psychic powers including (but not limited to): Slight precognition, sensing other people's presence, projecting thoughts/emotion across distance, and reading others emotions.

Bio:

Bell grew up in the United Kingdom. Specifically, he was born in London, to a pair of wealthy elites. He was brought up as a polite and slightly posh lad with a strong accent. He went to a private school, attended prestigious parties, and was all around the epitome of a "rich kid". He had a healthy interest in politics and writing. By the time he was fifteen he had already published two books; the first being "Royalty and the World of the Elite" and the other, "Radicalization: An In-depth Look at Extremism and Urban Terrorism".
He was nationally renowned. At least, by political scientists and wannabe intellectuals. Nevertheless, it was a life he was enjoying.

But as this is a story about robots, it is safe to assume that this life did not sail as smoothly as it had been forever. Quite the opposite, actually. Writing his third book one evening, he had begun to doze off and fell from his chair. While one would expect to feel the hard floor immediately, this was not the case for Bell. Instead, he found himself falling and sailing through a rift, a corridor, one that he could only describe as "magical".

The Aura Road had claimed him, and he had found himself in the world of Byston Well. Utilizing his knowledge of politics and posh demeanor, he had managed to get into the good graces of Drake Luft, and was trained as an Aura Battler. He piloted the Dunbine, a new Aura Battler, and honed his Aura.

Stuck in a conflict he had no stake in, he fended off freedom fighters and soldiers alike, growing in power and prowess. He became a Knight, and as Sir Marker he carved out a life for himself in the foreign lands of Byston Well, earning himself a wife, a newborn child, and luxuries the average citizen could only dream of.

But again, he was claimed by the Aura Road, or perhaps something similar, finding himself on Earth. Unfortunately for him, it was not his Earth.

dunbine_by_rickyryan_de7ep9k-fullview.jpg

Name: Dunbine

Type: Sort of a Fusion of Real and Super

Dimensions: 7 meters

Weight: 5 tons

Stats:

Strength: (30

Firepower: 30

Energy Output: 40 (though technically infinite- it costs life force to increase)

Sensors: 0 (It has no mechanical sensors, instead relying on Aura sensing)

Description:

A lavender-hued insectoid mecha. Carries a sword in a shoulder-mounted sheath, a 4-barreled autocannon on its left arm, and two cable talons with one on each arm. Also has talons in its feet. Its not very tall, at least not compared to normal mecha, but is quick, and utilizes Aura to perform special techniques and enhance its performance.

Weapons:

Sword: The Dunbine carries a large, one-handed sword.

4-Barrel Autocannon: Autocannon mounted on the left arm.

Cable Talons: Mounted in both arms. Sharp talon connected by a cable for grappling and capturing purposes.

Abilities:

Aura Enhancement: Can be enhanced using the power of Bell's Aura.

Fire Blast: Transforming aura into a burst of flame fired from the palms of the Dunbine's hand.

Aura Slash: Aura extends from the blade, and slashes through its target.

Signature Moves:

Hyper Aura Slash: Similar to the normal Aura Slash, but on a far larger scale.
Approved.

Ironboi13

Bio:

latest.png

Hans Sullivan
Weight: Average
Rank/Title: Pirate Captain in a crew of one.
Special: Ace MS pilot with high spatial awareness, incredible reflexes, hand-to-hand specialist

Personality: Hans is usually a casual, boisterous, sociable young man. He prefers to be able to act freely. He has a rebellious nature, and is oftentimes very easily angered and violent when others attempt to impose on him too much.

History: Born under the Earth Union Federation, Hans Sullivan had signed up to go to war with the Zodiac Confederacy alongside his older brother, David Sullivan. Both displayed incredible aptitude as Mobile Suit Pilots, eventually becoming the pilots of the first generation of Gundam Mobile Suits. However, as time went on, Hans discovered that the EUF had committed its own share of atrocities alongside Zodiac Confederacy, eventually growing a distaste for authority.

During the major battle of Colony 4, Hans had deserted the Earth Union Federation, and went AWOL, taking his Gundam Double Bullet with him. After escaping the battlefield, Hans had his Double Bullet customized and altered to match his new life. He became a pirate, using his Gundam to conduct heist after heist on both EUF and Zodiac, which gained the attention of David. Ever since, David had vowed to catch Hans, which resulted in a long history of Hans having to fight David and escape...One such incident had a surprise ending, with both Hans and David getting swept up into the time storm...Hans had been taken in by Area 51, but David was nowhere to be found...Hans dreads the day they end up finding each other, knowing it's inevitable.

Name: Gundam Dark Hound Double Bullet
IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

Type:
Real Robot (Transformable)
Dimensions: 18.6 Meters.
Weight: 32.1 metric tons

Stats:
Strength:
Armor: 95
Firepower: 95
Performance: 95

Description: After the Battle of Colony 4, the original Gundam Double Bullet, a transformable Assault Mobile Suit, had been given a complete overhaul,the modifications resulted in the Double Bullet resembling a pirate-themed machine, and thusly, Hans had decided to use the theme as his new lifestyle. It is built with Guntanium, making its armor nearly-if not totally-impervious to physical attacks. It was also refitted with shoulder binders between the shoulders and the red binders, enabling the Mobile Suit higher mobility and speed. These binders were treated with Anti-Beam coating, making them defensive against most beam attacks. The Gundam's Nuclear Engine was also outfitted with a Guntanium casing, and layered in laminated anti-beam plating, making it the strongest part of the Mobile Suit. The suit's torso sensor was also modified with the Flash Eye, making it both combat-practical and useful in case the main camera fails. The transformation capabilities were retained, allowing for high-speed movement in Flight Mode.

The Double Bullet's weapons were also upgraded, outfitted with extra features and equipment to making it on par with the Freedom Gundam II. The Dark Hound Double Bullet is capable of flight in both atmospheric and space environments, in both MS and Flight Mode.

Weaponry:

Lance Rifle-The primary weapon of the Dark Hound. A modified version of the Double Bullet's Hyper Rifle, this Beam Rifle is outfitted with a lance attachment for stabbing. A Pair of Beam Guns are built into the side of the rifle for normal fire. The Long Lance component can be jettisoned, and the rifle's main barrel can be used afterward. Forms the nose of the Gundam's Flight Mode.

Beam Saber-A sword-like beam weapon used for close-combat in battle. The Dark Hound is outfitted with two, both of which are stored on the Dark Hound's rear skirt armor. They can be combined and used as a double-bladed Beam Saber, and can even be used as a sort of boomerang.

Beam Vulcan-A pair of rapid-firing beam guns, useful for intercepting projectiles and enemy units. They are located on the shoulders, and can only be used in Flight Mode.

Anchor Shot-A pair of wired hook anchors equipped in the Dark Hound's shoulder binders, they can be fired directly from the binder to hook and restrain an enemy unit or grapple onto surfaces. The anchors can also direct electrical current into an enemy unit, shocking and electrifying the target. Both anchors can be spun rapidly to form a makeshift shield if necessary.

Twin Beam Cannon-Mounted onto the Dark Hound's shoulders are a second set of red binders, which can rotate in any direction, and can be fired remotely to shoot enemies without moving the Mobile Suit's arms. When required, the cannons can be removed from the binders, and will operate at the same output as a pair of Beam Rifles.

Large Beam Saber-Two Large Beam Sabers are mounted in the red binders where the Twin Beam Cannons are stored. The red binders can emitting the large beam sabers only after the twin beam cannons are removed. The large sabers allow the pilot to quickly counter enemy melee attacks when there is no time to draw out the Anchor Shots or main Beam Sabers.

Calf Missile-Four Calf Missile Launchers are mounted on the back of the Dark Hound's legs, the missiles fired can be used for bombardment or to distract enemies.

Equipment:

Flash Eye-In addition to an auxiliary sensor on the Dark Hound's torso, the chest carries a special equipment that can emit a blinding flash of light to disorient enemies like a flashbang.

Hyper Boost-A function that dramatically increases thrust while in Flight Mode, it can be used to quickly leave an area while towing multiple units.

Sigismund

Bio:

latest.png

Hans Sullivan
Weight: Average
Rank/Title: Pirate Captain in a crew of one.
Special: Ace MS pilot with high spatial awareness, incredible reflexes, hand-to-hand specialist

Personality: Hans is usually a casual, boisterous, sociable young man. He prefers to be able to act freely. He has a rebellious nature, and is oftentimes very easily angered and violent when others attempt to impose on him too much.

History: Born under the Earth Union Federation, Hans Sullivan had signed up to go to war with the Zodiac Confederacy alongside his older brother, David Sullivan. Both displayed incredible aptitude as Mobile Suit Pilots, eventually becoming the pilots of the first generation of Gundam Mobile Suits. However, as time went on, Hans discovered that the EUF had committed its own share of atrocities alongside Zodiac Confederacy, eventually growing a distaste for authority.

During the major battle of Colony 4, Hans had deserted the Earth Union Federation, and went AWOL, taking his Gundam Double Bullet with him. After escaping the battlefield, Hans had his Double Bullet customized and altered to match his new life. He became a pirate, using his Gundam to conduct heist after heist on both EUF and Zodiac, which gained the attention of David. Ever since, David had vowed to catch Hans, which resulted in a long history of Hans having to fight David and escape...One such incident had a surprise ending, with both Hans and David getting swept up into the time storm...Hans had been taken in by Area 51, but David was nowhere to be found...Hans dreads the day they end up finding each other, knowing it's inevitable.

Name: Gundam Dark Hound Double Bullet
IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

Type:
Real Robot (Transformable)
Dimensions: 18.6 Meters.
Weight: 32.1 metric tons

Stats:
Strength:
Armor: 95
Firepower: 95
Performance: 95

Description: After the Battle of Colony 4, the original Gundam Double Bullet, a transformable Assault Mobile Suit, had been given a complete overhaul,the modifications resulted in the Double Bullet resembling a pirate-themed machine, and thusly, Hans had decided to use the theme as his new lifestyle. It is built with Guntanium, making its armor nearly-if not totally-impervious to physical attacks. It was also refitted with shoulder binders between the shoulders and the red binders, enabling the Mobile Suit higher mobility and speed. These binders were treated with Anti-Beam coating, making them defensive against most beam attacks. The Gundam's Nuclear Engine was also outfitted with a Guntanium casing, and layered in laminated anti-beam plating, making it the strongest part of the Mobile Suit. The suit's torso sensor was also modified with the Flash Eye, making it both combat-practical and useful in case the main camera fails. The transformation capabilities were retained, allowing for high-speed movement in Flight Mode.

The Double Bullet's weapons were also upgraded, outfitted with extra features and equipment to making it on par with the Freedom Gundam II. The Dark Hound Double Bullet is capable of flight in both atmospheric and space environments, in both MS and Flight Mode.

Weaponry:

Lance Rifle-The primary weapon of the Dark Hound. A modified version of the Double Bullet's Hyper Rifle, this Beam Rifle is outfitted with a lance attachment for stabbing. A Pair of Beam Guns are built into the side of the rifle for normal fire. The Long Lance component can be jettisoned, and the rifle's main barrel can be used afterward. Forms the nose of the Gundam's Flight Mode.

Beam Saber-A sword-like beam weapon used for close-combat in battle. The Dark Hound is outfitted with two, both of which are stored on the Dark Hound's rear skirt armor. They can be combined and used as a double-bladed Beam Saber, and can even be used as a sort of boomerang.

Beam Vulcan-A pair of rapid-firing beam guns, useful for intercepting projectiles and enemy units. They are located on the shoulders, and can only be used in Flight Mode.

Anchor Shot-A pair of wired hook anchors equipped in the Dark Hound's shoulder binders, they can be fired directly from the binder to hook and restrain an enemy unit or grapple onto surfaces. The anchors can also direct electrical current into an enemy unit, shocking and electrifying the target. Both anchors can be spun rapidly to form a makeshift shield if necessary.

Twin Beam Cannon-Mounted onto the Dark Hound's shoulders are a second set of red binders, which can rotate in any direction, and can be fired remotely to shoot enemies without moving the Mobile Suit's arms. When required, the cannons can be removed from the binders, and will operate at the same output as a pair of Beam Rifles.

Large Beam Saber-Two Large Beam Sabers are mounted in the red binders where the Twin Beam Cannons are stored. The red binders can emitting the large beam sabers only after the twin beam cannons are removed. The large sabers allow the pilot to quickly counter enemy melee attacks when there is no time to draw out the Anchor Shots or main Beam Sabers.

Calf Missile-Four Calf Missile Launchers are mounted on the back of the Dark Hound's legs, the missiles fired can be used for bombardment or to distract enemies.

Equipment:

Flash Eye-In addition to an auxiliary sensor on the Dark Hound's torso, the chest carries a special equipment that can emit a blinding flash of light to disorient enemies like a flashbang.

Hyper Boost-A function that dramatically increases thrust while in Flight Mode, it can be used to quickly leave an area while towing multiple units.
Is this another Team Earth Member, or someone about to jump facefirst into the shitshow that is Team Space?

Back