Super Robot Wars: Calamitous Dawn

jamesonjustjameson

William Liam Tinmall
@sir_fire @jamesonjustjameson
<<<Ø>>>
The situation, now thankfully resolved thanks to the golden warrior, Liam decided to dismount from the NULL, letting the Point Zero engine cool down as the gray machine crouched.
Grabbing on the line installed for easier dismount, Jameson saw a short, young man with dark gray hair messily combed out of his eyes, and a white lab coat covered his piloting suit alongside the military rank, only leaving the logo of the test team visible.

"So... uh, you are Jameson? It's nice to finally meet you face to face. It might sound hollow, but I apologize for my teammate's actions, you are not the only one he armed today with his hastiness..."
[|> On the Surface of Cera || An Intervention with the Team <|]

"Its fine." Jameson then stares off towards the distance and sighed. As he then glanced onto the team and reassured him. "I'm more than patient, and understanding, he almost acts based on whatever experienced he endured, thus me and Maverick are able to assess that the situation isn't as offensive as one may think." He looked at Liam and said. "It only motivates us more to prove ourselves to you then."
[|] Jameson Santiago || Gundam Maverick [|]

Mazin Kiryu

Notorious
”A blue and silver arm took hold of the tail, unharmed by the crackling electricty, eyes glowing like two suns as Perun held the mechasaur in place with its mighty glacier like strength. Perun raises its arm into the air and brings the axe down like a vengeful god of the north.

"Kill" A deep, thickly accented voice rumbled in the Great Mazinger's radio comms. He was giving the Great the oppprtunity to strike.
Kane would listen as he nodded! Bad he then jump onto the beast! And slam the blade inside the Mechasaura, trying to open up it insides as he slam one of Great Mazinger arms inside, as then he shouted.

THUNDER BREAK!“ as lighting came down into Great Mazinger body and the energy went into the arm that was inside the monster, frying it inside, melting it and killing from the inside!

sir_fire

Distinguished
Kane would listen as he nodded! Bad he then jump onto the beast! And slam the blade inside the Mechasaura, trying to open up it insides as he slam one of Great Mazinger arms inside, as then he shouted.

THUNDER BREAK!“ as lighting came down into Great Mazinger body and the energy went into the arm that was inside the monster, frying it inside, melting it and killing from the inside!
@Kabronex @Ironboi13

The beast's attempt to block the sword with its drill claws ended in failure as it was run through by the Great's blade and promptly cooked from the inside out. However, laden with weapons as it was, all that ammunition, power cells for its energy weapons, and whatever fueled its half-machine body getting exposed to all that heat and energy from the Thunder Break? The resulting explosion was loud enough to be heard and felt all the way back to the interdicted Convoy the erstwhile team was supposed to protect as well as causing a cascade of avalanches on the surrounding snow-capped peaks.

Bearing witness to the rising mushroom cloud even from the altitude their plane was, Stella clenched her teeth at the sudden and very unwelcome development. She isn't exactly sure how tough those machines of theirs were but they're not going to walk an explosion of that magnitude off. Still, this is the only real thing she could do in this situation aside from a pyrrhic victory by letting Split Moon deploy...

"I don't know what exactly that was all about, but you'd need to get it together. The convoy's guards are getting slaughtered by enemy infantry and the thing that most likely dropped them off and holding its position is preventing the convoy from simply escaping."

Last edited:
Back