super smash brothers character scaling

one of my "specialties" if you will in powerscaling is the members of the smash bros roster, (canon strength tier lists, smash vs jump force, etc) and over the past few days ive been collecting all scales for any character playable in smash i could find (including the OBD), but i know that this forum doesnt really maintain the OBD all that much anymore, so if anyone is knowledgeable in a verse with a character in smash then id appreciate if you told me where you scale them, either what is generally agreed upon on this forum or how you personally scale them even if most others would disagree, im mostly looking for more obscure scales considering i just looked through all powerscaling wikis i know, so if theres any character that you/this forum have a unique scale for let me know

OrlandoSky

Paramount
The characters in smash I don’t even think are meant to be the literally characters themselves, they’re dolls/trophies brought to life

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Galeem managed to wipe out every fighter aross the universe in a literal instant in just the first cutscene.

Smash bros have some really good feats in the instances where we see the actual characters in action outside of gameplay such as within cutscenes or character trailers like there's a trailer scene where little mac punches samus into the stars

Well, the strongest characters are Simon Belmont and Richter Belmont, they are both multiversal. Shulk, Ness, Lucas, and Rosalina are universal.
how many universes do the belmonts scale to, cause there are way more multi characters than just them

how is shulk not infinite multiversal and how is lucas uni, i thought he didnt scale to any of the crazy earthbound stuff

why specifically rosalina, im pretty sure shes no stronger than any other mario character, and arent mario characters multi through dreamy bowser, since base mario and luigi could beat him

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Well, the strongest characters are Simon Belmont and Richter Belmont, they are both multiversal. Shulk, Ness, Lucas, and Rosalina are universal.
Why would smash bros versions scale to their mainstream counterparts?
When nothing really suggests they would

I mean bowser in brawl clearly has to a gun to immonibize characters into trophies like versus dk
When he's certainly able to beat dk in the mario games at least by feats

Why would smash bros versions scale to their mainstream counterparts?
When nothing really suggests they would

I mean bowser in brawl clearly has to a gun to immonibize characters into trophies like versus dk
When he's certainly able to beat dk in the mario games at least by feats
I said nothing about smash bros versions scaling to their mainstream counterparts. I'm just letting the OP know who the top tiers are in their respective games.

Back