• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Super Sonic (Sonic Movie 2) in the MCU

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
df2yy8m-009d6ffa-da4b-4e7e-a7a5-489ec73234e5.png

How easy does he solo 🧐

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Reality warping, invincibility and having the physical strength to lift up a massive, massive robot with zero effort?

He’s so awesome :tearspepe

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I don’t remember him doing y too impressive passed the ME shooting a laser thst could be seen from hundred miles away. He probably would be around the same tier as Shang-Chi

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He’d stomp Shang Chi

which is saying a lot because Shang is Thor/Hulk level. Hell he would stomp Thanos and Captain Marvel too

only the Celestials can be argued to be above himâ€Ķand even, the Master Emerald has more hype going for it

OrlandoSky

Paramount
He’d stomp Shang Chi

which is saying a lot because Shang is Thor/Hulk level. Hell he would stomp Thanos and Captain Marvel too

only the Celestials can be argued to be above himâ€Ķand even, the Master Emerald has more hype going for it
Shang is not on the same tier as Thor or Hulk. Not yet at least. vaporizing a dragon sized demon isn't the same as tackling an Infinity Stone user head to head, break the bifrost or tank city sized meteors blowing up point-blank. Super Sonic hasn't really shown anything beyond low-diffing Robotnik's kaiju sized gundam bot. I don't recall him doing any reality warping in the movie

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Shang is not on the same tier as Thor or Hulk. Not yet at least.
Marvel seems to hype him up as such

vaporizing a dragon sized demon isn't the same as tackling an Infinity Stone user head to head
The Dweller is hyped up as being a threat to the entire universe. A single stone might not even compare to it

break the bifrost
Pretty sure it’s easier to crack it on the outside

tank city sized meteors blowing up point-blank
Thanos or Sokovia?

neither of those meteors are city-sized and, quite frankly, the Dweller looks bigger than them

The Dweller is 250 meters long, it makes the Leviathan look like a little child in comparison. It’s not just “dragon sized” it’s bigger than nearly every single version of Godzilla

Super Sonic hasn't really shown anything beyond low-diffing Robotnik's kaiju sized gundam bot. I don't recall him doing any reality warping in the movie
Aside from that, he just has hype. The Master Emerald has alleged infinite power and Eggman seems to think he can take control of the multiverse with it

His reality warping was just materializing the chili dog using chaos power. He didn’t use it in combat, he was just flexing his power

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
shang chi at thor's/hulk level cuz of an mcu interview or ''hype'' :russ

that's as canon as the claims of nnoitra calling himself that he had the toughest armor from the whole espada, lmao

feats wise

shang chi is not even avengers 2 era thor and hulk levels, lmao

OtherGalaxy

āļĒāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆ āļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩ
V.I.P. Member
From what I remember of the movie Dweller was so dangerous because you needed hilariously specific shit to beat it and its soulfuck, in-universe was basically unavoidable. Even the Dragon that was its kryptonite, couldn't resist that at all. Raw power wise it's hard to say where it was at.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
still not on thor or hulk levels

mcu creators hyped thanos to be the strongest mcu antagonist, but dorm, hela, surtr and current wanda can even can cui him :mjlol

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean if Captain Marvel and Wong are showing interest in the rings, then you already know they’re gonna be powerful

shang chi is not even avengers 2 era thor and hulk levels, lmao
Nah

Thor and Hulk are apparently not even strong enough to beat Godzilla sized monsters according to the VFX team. The fact is that the writers seem to think Shang and the rings are more powerful than them during that era

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
From what I remember of the movie Dweller was so dangerous because you needed hilariously specific shit to beat it and its soulfuck, in-universe was basically unavoidable. Even the Dragon that was its kryptonite, couldn't resist that at all. Raw power wise it's hard to say where it was at.
Raw power wise the other Dragon (which is like 120 meters long or something) crashed it into a mountain and caused chunks of the cliff to fall off

that alone makes it better than most MCU villains, even without it’s hax

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
xvLoIap.jpeg

I’ll just post this in case I forget to do it later :maybe

Godzilla-sized Leviathans are considered too much for the Avengers to handle according to the VFX team, and this is in Endgame

Mind you, this is the exact same team that worked on Shang Chi and they made the Dweller bigger than Godzilla. He’s 250 meters long according to the same team

So if the same people who worked on both films feel that Shang can handle Godzilla sized monsters and the Avengers can’t, then the intent is clear

I know it sucks, but MCU power creep is at work again. Anyone who wields the Ten Rings are ridiculously top tier

OtherGalaxy

āļĒāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩāđˆ āļŠāļĩāđˆāļŠāļĩ
V.I.P. Member
xvLoIap.jpeg

I’ll just post this in case I forget to do it later :maybe

Godzilla-sized Leviathans are considered too much for the Avengers to handle according to the VFX team, and this is in Endgame

Mind you, this is the exact same team that worked on Shang Chi and they made the Dweller bigger than Godzilla. He’s 250 meters long according to the same team

So if the same people who worked on both films feel that Shang can handle Godzilla sized monsters and the Avengers can’t, then the intent is clear

I know it sucks, but MCU power creep is at work again. Anyone who wields the Ten Rings are ridiculously top tier
makes no sense at all when Hulk one-shotted a laviathan back in the first Avengers movie lol

I'm not saying the ten rings don't have hype behind them, but the vfx team clearly also has no clue what they're talking about from a powerscaling POV

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
makes no sense at all when Hulk one-shotted a laviathan back in the first Avengers movie lol

I'm not saying the ten rings don't have hype behind them, but the vfx team clearly also has no clue what they're talking about from a powerscaling POV
To be fair, the Leviathan is tiny as far as Kaiju go even in the first Avengers movie

Back