Surviving a ball assault

Leng

Illustrious
I gave this some thought, about as much as Dragon Ball Super's writer per arc (2-3 secs), and I mapped out the effect of a punch to the pills. I think that the most dangerous swing would be an uppercut, as a straight could divide with less impact and a hook could be rolled:

wlZ4ekz.png

An uppercut has gravity working against you, so at that point it seemed better to relax and let the sack fly. I have not tested any other attacks, including variants for angles, objects, other limbs or even assault from other testicles. So far uppercuts are the deadliest mapped.

I welcome any challenges on this assertion.

Leng

Illustrious
In theory could also spin in the event of an uppercut angle, even if it was a kick. There is more padding round the back and if you briefly relax your anus before clamping, then you've got them locked in an awkward position to counter attack:

Gz6NJ9P.png

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I got the capital of China back in the day even before realizing it wasn't Bangkok :ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
have them removed and you won't have to worry about this

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Alternatively, have some backup testicles attached so you have redundancies to fall back on

As a bonus, you can point to them as objective proof of your numerically superior manliness

• Agree
Reactions: Ral
Back