T-1000 vs MCU Avengers

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Skynet sends back a T-1000 to execute a particular target in the MCU.
iu

iu

T-1000 wins if it executes its targets.
Avengers wins if they manage to stop it or destroy it.
T-1000 will avoid fighting the heavy hitters if they arent in the way of getting to its targets.

Scenario 1: During the Attack on the Shield Helicarrier in Avengers 1.
Target is Nick Fury, Mariah Hill and Agent Coulson.
T-1000 has basic info and is using Hawkeye's diversion attack to inflitrate the carrier
Avenger knows not that hes coming, only the targets has basic info about T-1000.

Avengers gets feat up til first Avengers movie
T-1000 gets feat from T2

Scenario 2
During the breakout of Bucky Barnes from Custody.
Target is Bucky Barnes and Tony Stark.
T-1000 has full info and is disguised.
Avengers in the building has basic info and knows that a alien entity is hidden among them, before Bucky becomes winter soldier and breaks out.
T-1000 gets feat from T2, Genisys and Sarah Connor chronicles

Avengers Gets feats up til Civil war

Can it succeed?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I think Round 1 is plausible as long as the T-1000 uses its mimicry (voice and appearance) correctly

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Not sure. Depends on if the helicarrier has scanners that detect non-organic lifeforms. Pretty sure the T-1000 isn't surviving a hit from the experimental weapon that flattened Loki. So, if they discover him at all, then SHIELD definitely has the means of taking it down.

Punchsplosion

Limit Breakdancer
Yeah pretty sure T-1000 gets absolutely dumpstered in round 2. Steve, T'Challah and Bucky are physically superior to the T-1000. Granted the T-1000 is very hard to put down, but once Steve/T'Challah figure out who it is and are on it...the T-1000 is going to get wrecked and never have a solid opportunity to escape. Steve and T'Challah would absolutely tear a T-800 series apart with minimal effort and those things can actively fight a T-1000 without getting completely shit on.

Back