Tattoos/Piercings?

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
Never been a fan of the look or feel of painted nails, or long nails, or basically anything nail-related. To me, nails are sort of like lips: we'd look weird without them, but drawing attention to them just makes them look weird too.

Opinions, and all that
VqMP0ab.png

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
i've heard of that guy but i think guys painting their nails has been slowly becoming more of a thing for years now
My cousin asked me to pain his nails for him when he came to crash when helping me move to this new place.

Dude straight up bought black nail polish from Walmart without question.

Now, I do anything for family, but painting a dude's nails, the dude being my cousin at that, made me feel all types of things, but I did not question it because he is family :blobfacade

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite espada. On google I See some other people with the tattoo.

You guys are crazy. 😂
When your poppa dukes thinks he still runs your life and you get a tattoo of one of the rebellious mfs in Animu/Mango history is the most disrespectful weeb thing you can do at 18. Not to mention when he found out I got it and till this very day, he keeps asking me to remove it because it irks him in the most religious way possible. He said he prays for me daily and I'm over here like yeah okay dad; GOTTEM RELIGIOUSLY TILTED :lul:lul:lul

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, the tat was free as I fixed the dude's computer and gave him a collection of tattoo samples.

RÆM

Distinguished
When your poppa dukes thinks he still runs your life and you get a tattoo of one of the rebellious mfs in Animu/Mango history is the most disrespectful weeb thing you can do at 18. Not to mention when he found out I got it and till this very day, he keeps asking me to remove it because it irks him in the most religious way possible. He said he prays for me daily and I'm over here like yeah okay dad; GOTTEM RELIGIOUSLY TILTED :lul:lul:lul
If you really want to mess with him tell him it's the mark of the beast.

RÆM

Distinguished
i've heard of that guy but i think guys painting their nails has been slowly becoming more of a thing for years now
I've seen it twice.

On an adult, gave him a compliment and he was happy.

And a kid at my old workplace. That same kid also brought in a pearl necklace for show in tell.

That hasan guy also wears pearl necklaces.

Guess I'm slow on these new fashion trends.

Seen uh Asap Rocky with it, Johnny Depp and that uh Saturday night live dude I dislike.
men-with-manicures-lead.jpg

ya I don't fk with it.

Maybe the black if u were going for some boy witch emo look.

but yeah.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I am thinking about getting a Resident Evil themed sleeve and maybe a Nightmare Before Rektmas one within the next 5 years.

Even with Uroboros, getting a tattoo hurts like a MF.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think they are both degenerate and in a few years the unique people will be the ones without them. I do watch InkMaster tho.

Leng

Illustrious
I don't think either is good, but in the case of piercings, it depends where on your body that you choose to get pierced.
Like if you got a prince albert and nipple piercings, creating a triangular zone of ero energy (and needing to sit down to pee)?

Back